B what is this lump?

B what is this lump?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/man-dies-heart-attack-caused-nail-biting-habit-article-1.1717693
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Super aids

A gross dick.

Looks like a cyst

parasitic wasp

So I can be a wasp keeper? Sweet

Looks like one, but I don't see a head from this side. Will probably have to be lancet.

Ignore these:
Its a clitoris.

Stop chewing on your nails, faggot.

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/man-dies-heart-attack-caused-nail-biting-habit-article-1.1717693

if you have any lumps on the inside of your scrotum on the testicular region the size of a pea seek urgent medical attention

It's a second pair of nuts, because you're so manly, Tim.

Dont listen to these fags. Its because youre squeezing your dick too hard when jerking off.

Literally had this exact thing hPpen, went to the doc, told me when you jerk off too hard and too often it can ball some shit up like that. Suprisingly firm for a bump? Probably that.

It's a hernia

It's a penis

kek'd

staff infection or cyst
rip op

Just see a fucking doctor user, I promise they'll be very understanding and professional

lupus

Don't listen to this guy, chop off your dick before it spreads.

Lump of chunk

Op here, yes
Should I be worried?
Should I go to the doctor? If so hospital or?

It's a genital wart

Wrong. I had a shitty Doctor laugh at my dick once, she made me feel shame at 13 years old.

If you have health insurance go to a doc today... If not: ice the lump and use knife. Pics would be great, in any matter

Cancer

80% sure clamidia bro dunno how to spell it soz

gross

That's what you get when you don't eat enough tendies and mommy doesn't help her little boy release with his good boy points

Nah dude. Just lighten up on the grip.

I kept jerkin off just started using lube instead of dry and lightened the grip. Went away in 2-3 weeks. If youre like me without the iron fist itll take forever to get off but fuck it. That bump is crazy as fuck when you first find it.

Probably bacterial infection, take some general antibiotics and stop masturbating until it goes away.
After that, cut down to masturbating 1-2 times a day. Don't overdo it and hopefully you won't make that happen again.

it's literal cancer. seek medical attention immediately. will probably end up sterile.

that's only his peepee, this is a look at his brain.
i would seek a psychologist for this one

It's nothing...

ignore it and it'll go away

That's what i do..now i have 3 balls and it's a blessing....3 balls for every day of the week..that only i use yes!;;

POP THIS NOW AND POST

user that's the love heart i blew in your mums poon

Just looks like sebaceouscyst.

>staff infection
>staff
>wut

Go to a doctor, he will lance it, probably take 20 minutes and its a female doctor you might get a happy ending.

Sebaceous cyst. Just pop it with a sterile needle or blade and squeeze the pus out. You'll have to squeeze quite hard as the pus tends to be fairly thick, like the consistency of cottage cheese.

Live stream it. I wanna watch

HPV possibly herpes go get that checked out my guy

Now that I look at it more closely definitely a genital wart

Obey the dubs, OP.

go to the hospital and see whats up to be safe, dont listen to pretend doctors on Sup Forums

Dick acne.

Please pop it OP

Dunno, but my dick is about the size of the thing on your dick.

No joke I get things like these on my balls. All it is, is a oil gland that for some reason has sealed over with skin and has built up over time. Take a sharp pin and sterilize it with a lighter, take a clean tissue to whip of the carbon and pierce a hole into it and squeeze the oil out.

Simple.

How ever it may not be that in your case, if not goo comes out go see your doc.

Well it does look like an infection on his staff

Space Rabies....

Booger Aids

It's never lupus