Who will win Champions League?

Who will win Champions League?

I bet my entire income for the month on Juve because i really need the money. If they lose i'm financially fucked and will kill myself accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uqpunb.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it anyway

offside madrid will win

Bump 4 visibility

>Implying Sup Forums janitors have any income

Sometimes in life you just have to die. You're doing well.

Madrid is +175 and Juve is +180 right now. Why would you not put the money on Madrid? Fuckin idiot

I have the equivalent of 1 thousand american dollars in credit card debt due next month, I have the money, but I'm tempted to put it on Madrid.

halal will find a way sadly

what did captcha mean with this?

You should've put your money on HiguaĆ­n Choking.

roma just beat juve with 3-1

trust me ur doomed

rip op

3-1 RM

Game will be 1-1 at 70mins in and Madrid will take over. Everyone get in the screen cap

I have the flight points to buy a round ticket to Cardiff from TX $2500. CL final tickets are $1,500-2000 for nose bleeds. Does that sound right for Final prices? W..worth it right lads for a once in lifetime experience?

Tfw almost dropped $4k on 1 super bowl ticket assuming Dallas would make it. Wew

why in the absolute fuck are you betting against Real when the odds are just barely in their favor?

iirc Real have never lost a CL final

If real play half as good as they did against sevilla today then Juve will get kilt

Don't listen to those guys, Juve will win

t. the sun will rise tomorrow because it has risen in the past
t. Royal Merdid team from 1960 is statistically relevant to the one from the current year

except the sun is going to rise tomorrow and madrid is going to win the final

denmark fucking justed himself for no reason

>$2800 for field side tickets

wow that's actually not bad tbeh. You pay more for absolutely haram seating at the super bowl

This. It would be worth it for the experience. Fuck, are they all sold out yet?

Remember to livestream your suicide

I have money riding on real Madrid winning so juventus will probably win

How do I become a bookie, lads? I want to financially exploit degenerate gamblers like this.

people believe Juventus will win on the premise that they have a very good defense, lets say it is true, it is not like madrid hasnt played againts bus parking teams with better defense like atletico madrid

Over all Real have a better defense than Juve. not one member from the BBC is as good as ramos, thats a damn fact

and for the record im an atleti fan

Or you could just watch it at home for free

Those are odds to win in regulation

To win the trophy it is about +105 Juve, -125 Real

>sports books give away free money
>real literally cannot lose

>flag
>post

Screencapped

Juventus is just Italy's Atletico

They attack hard on the first half then get tired in the second half and bus park while Madrid runs them over

3-1 Ronaldo Hattrick

real madrid can't lose
my.mixtape.moe/uqpunb.mp4

I'm hoping for Juve, because my man Gigi deserves it like no other man ever did.

thats a poor way of looking at it. Obviously it isn't impossible for Real to lose but I think that they are certainly more likely to win over Juve, the odds provided are not good enough to justify betting against them.

Madrid will win and there is nothing you can do about it
Hattrick by Tsu in the first half

It's coming

kek this picture is funny for some reason

This is where all stats and tendencies collide. Juventus has barely conceded goals. RM has passed too many games conceding at least one goal. But also too many more games scoring at least one goal.

one can hope

>Napoli-Juventus 3-2
>Atalanta-Juventus 2-2
>Juventus-AC Torino 1-1
>Roma-Juventus 3-1
>Mbrappe has a gorillion shots
>this team is supposed to stomp Real Madrid

Trump's hand looks like a dead person's.

I live in Turin and supporting Torino accordingly. Juve fans have been even more unbearable than usual. For once I get to actually support a good time and hopefully save myself the misery of hearing them celebrate for weeks/months/years.

halal gypsy looks nervous

Redpill me on Turin. What part of the city are Torino and Juve from? What kind of fans do they have?

descendants of poor southern migrants and rich natives support juve. they live in the outskirts of the city, which is where the stadium is, as well as the rich neighborhoods like the city center and the hill. torino fans populate middle-class neighborhoods as well as the city center. rural areas of the province, such as alpine valleys, tend to support juve while suburban towns (~50K) lean toro.

It's because Florentino absorbs the life out of everything

It's a coin toss, both are in top form