How much time do you give him? I say until 2020

How much time do you give him? I say until 2020

god i hope he lasts a very long time
he is an endless source of entertainment

till he legalizes weed

I'm hoping for a vote of no confidence but that won't happen so however long it takes for the Cuntservatives to pick themselves up off the floor after Sharp Harp left

Until every last cis white male has atoned for their sins and prepped their girlfriend's bull

He's gonna be in for a rude awakening once the redpill hits his country. If Trump becomes president people won't tolerate this faggy cuck representing them anymore.

>implying Canada as a whole makes it to 2020

So never?

Sell low, get high

Hopefully until the end of his 4 years as PM

haperbot is being reprogrammed and upgraded as we speak. he'll be back in charge by the next election.

He really is a trip, the man himself represents what Jews want to contrive out of all white men. Complacent, tolerant, apologetic, etc.

you mean 5

2017 trump annexes Canada

I try to feel sad for you but I cant just like I cant feel sorry for your 3th world-like country.
>>MFW when you cant even afford free healthcare.

When is the earliest you can theoretically get rid of him?

2017 or start of 2018.

It's 4, Harper changed it.

>O'Leary wins the conservative nomination
>he becomes PM
>negotiates royalty deals with countries to not get bombed by Trump

He could lose his party and a non confidence vote at any time, but that will never happen. So 2019

>free
We suffer in tax dollars and wait for doctors until we die

We pay more in taxes, but mostly because we don't have a giant deficit (yet).

no one said it was perfect user but it is better than giving birth to a child and recieving a bill of 15k+ or any other minor health care you may need and that may end up with you being bankrupt .

I dont know though this guy could have everything but charisma is not one of those things. We are from canada tho I dont know if it is a needed asset.

Justin Trudeau is our Jeb. Fuck just end it

You can't afford it either, it's why you'll be a rump state in four years.

(((((((((((((((((((((((yet)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

as little time as possible.

At least he's better than Merkel. While she brings in the horny and uneducated, he only allows families, women and fags to enter Canada.

Till he chops his own dick off? Probably already did kek.

and thank fuck for that.

he never had one.

theoretically he could say nigger on live TV and get voted out by the end of next week, but it aint going to happen

sauce?

right now if hes assassinated

Hope he lasts long enough for the American Canadian war so we can send his ass to guantanamo bay.