tom jones greatest hits

Shmap n Shmazz or Something To Write Home About

gato lima

what really?

:(

wtf how

he was poisoned

youtube.com/watch?v=rDsacoIQBCY

anything with acoustic guitars. she'll come sniffing around my computer or speakers trying to find the source of the sound when I put on anything acoustic-heavy. If I play the guitar myself she'll sit near me and doze off. If I stop playing, she wakes up and starts meowing insistently at me.

CUTE

fuck dude

My dog takes naps when I blast music. Does anyone notice their pet calms the fuck down when music plays at medium to high levels? My dog is stupid hyper too.

What kinda music

>1 hour long
Can you give me a quick rundown?

>Unfortunately I'm sad to say that this cat (his name was Willie) passed away recently.
>He was very sick and was taken to the vet, where it was discovered that he had a good amount of Antifreeze in his system. He sadly died from that incident but what greatly troubles me is the fact that this was intentionally done to him.
>He was a great cat, never bothered anyone, never went onto anyone else's property yet someone still killed him.
>Sorry I had to say it like this, I wish it never happened to begin with. I'm still shaken up about it all.
>What a character he was! He will be missed.

Gallowbraid - ashen eidolon

Damn

only my kpopbros will get this one haha

:(((

I was listening to yeezus while my cat was walking all over me, I put the headphones near his ears and he started purring when send it up was playing

snoop doggy dog

So you've made your cat into a cunt as well. Good job.

he ran away five months ago

this is not okay :(

good

he's probably trapping in these streets and fucking bitches so it's all good

Fuck

:(

hey ur a meanie

Anything of Daniel Johnston

Clearly not. He's smiling.

girlpool or anything else made by mentally ill women

this

what the fuck why