ITT: "Yeah, s/he was a massive asshole/cunt, but they didn't deserve THAT"

ITT: "Yeah, s/he was a massive asshole/cunt, but they didn't deserve THAT"

Pic so related.

he was the best written character on the show

He probably deserved to be burnt at the stake instead

basically anyone who dany had executed

He killed his own son.

Literally no one deserves what the Boltons do to people, especially Ramsay. It isn't about justice or "order" anymore at that point, it's just plain sadism.

This would be more ideal. Best option would be to let a Stark execute him as a prisoner of war, which he still was.

He did deserve it. Sacked Winterfell which killed several of its inhabitants. Personally cut off an old Winterfell dude's head. Killed two boys and burned their corpses.

Sansa was a fucking idiot for not having him immediately killed. I fear Jon is gonna do the same and spare him because he's also a dumbass.

The only thing he did wrong was not burning winterfell and skedaddling back to the islands with bran and rickon for ransom

>liar, cheat and thief

He did deserve it.

>was basically responsible for the deaths of the entire Stark family

>betrayed what was basically his adopted family

>real family gave no fucks about him

Nope....he got exactly what he deserved.

>Killed two innocent farmer boys
>Yeah but.. they were not the Starks so its okay!

He deserved all he got and more.

Theon's a tragic figure. He couldn't help that his blood family were basically niggers.

*in the books
Fucking pleb

>adopted family
>Hey there Theon, how is your day as a prisoner of war going?
>Hey Theon, the dinner will be in ten minutes, return to your cell, I meant room
>Hey Theon, remember how we killed your family? Those were good times
>Theon, my adopted brother, have I ever told you about how I killed your brother? He was a good friend.
T-thanks Starks.

He's still alive in the books, and they don't actually show him die in theshow

Dude tried to steal her dragons.

>Theon, my adopted brother, have I ever told you about how I killed your brother? He was a good friend.
You what, mate? Do you have any sense of age relation?

Why was he a cunt?

>and they don't actually show him die in theshow

He's been locked in a vault with no food or water, and we haven't seen him for 3 seasons and he is completely irrelevant to the plot as it is now.

He's dead.

Not the Stark's fault TheonĀ“s family is a bunch of murdering pirates who never learn their lesson.

Imagine one of the two boys he murdered to be your son/little brother.

He kinda deserved it desu.
Now you just think he doesn't deserve it because he's changed and learned from his mistakes, but if he wasn't tortured then he would probably never have learned.

It doesnt matter who was right, but who was left. And that were Starts and imprisoned Theon. Thats the point I am making. They arent friends, they arent family they are the people who massacred his family and took him prisoner.

Yeah but he also knows that it was entirely his family's fault for rebelling and challenging Robert and the Starks. You can't blame the guy who ends the fight when you are the one who started the fight.

Theon has no reason to be resentful against the Starks and he actually isn't. He didn't betray Rob because he wanted to get back at him and his family, he betrayed him because his dumbfuck of a father made him choose between his real family and his adoptive family.

literally dealt the worst hand

either betray his actual family and his name, lose all his rights to the iron islands, and be forever known as a blood traitor and friend to the family that murdered his brothers

or betray his surrogate family, kill the people that raised him and taught him, and made him who he was. and stay loyal to his real family.

either way he was screwed

that was a bastard killing a bastard son isnt a big deal to most people.

alternatively he'd be fighting against his own family and if he had killed yara that'd be kin slaying, way worse.

Isn't he about to be in the books?

>You can't blame the guy who ends the fight when you are the one who started the fight.
Of course you can, what the fuck are you talking about? People arent objective especially in wars.

>He didn't betray Rob because he wanted to get back at him and his family
No, he did it because Stars and Greyjoys are enemies and he is Greyjoy.

Why the fuck do you even talk about this. Go watch the episode he speaks with Maester. There is great deaal of resentment towards Starks but also regret.

The point is, Starks were NOTHING like "adopted family" as the original retards said.

>hey theon remember how your family started the war and without provocation massacred thousands of sailors at lannisport.

>and that pointless war got them killed and basically its their own fault?

>hey theon remember how ned stopped king robert from ending your family and killing you and your dad and sister and is the sole reason your pathetic bloodline still exists?

>hey theon remember how instead of treating you like a slave ned actually raised you well and made sure you wanted for nothing.

>hey theon remember how the young starks thought of you as a brother and fought side by side with you and even trusted you to go back to your family to rally the ironborn for them?

starks did nothing wrong, start shit get hit. if youre gonna be butthurt about losing a war dont start one. ironborn are weak pathetic shits who think they're badass because they rob farmers and fishermen, and win battles where the enemy wasnt even expecting a fight.

He was a good friend.

you didnt understand theons choice at all

his talk with the maester is him desperately trying to justify his actions as he is slowly realising hes fucked up and chosen the wrong family.

his choice was entirely him not being able to stand up to his father, and to go against the status quo which has destroyed the ironborn for decades. if theon had held his own he'd have stopped his fathers stupid pointless petty warring and gotten yara to help him rebuild the iron islands and make them a house to be reckoned with.

instead he was a coward, his father yelled him down and so theon went along with his dads war and lied to himself that he didn't pussy out, no oh no he doesnt like the starks too! its his choice! hes "totally" not being manipulated.

then at winterfell he slowly realises the cost of his cowardice in the face of his father has meant killing the people who actually treated him like a human being. he realises that where his father gave him a crap ship and a disloyal crew his stark brother had him side by side at the head of the entire stark army.

no you cant blame them, and if you do you're a cunt, if your brother tried to kill me and i ended up killing him whose fault is it? exactly. the ironborn raided stark land and they knew full well the potential cost of war. frankly the greyjoys should kiss the starks boots considering it was ned who advised robert not to make the greyjoy name extinct. they'd be all dead if not for stark mercy, mercy they did not deserve.