Well Sup Forums, do you live in America? Or Dumbfuckistan?

Well Sup Forums, do you live in America? Or Dumbfuckistan?

>Liberals
>America

Try again.

Dumbfuckistani's like you should be shot on sight.

Witness the liberal mind, everyone.

literally no good state in dumbfuckistan

This map needs to be re-labeled.
blue = autism and fleeting economies
red = nice people and not total degenerate shit

I think I'd rather live in dumbfuckistan, less likely to get shot. There were 400 shootings last month in Chicago last month alone. One month.

I'll take living on a farm somewhere over getting robbed, beaten, and/raped in places like Chicago, south central, or harlem.

gr8 b8

lol

So tolerant and progressive. So you should tolerate this derailment and progress the rolls.

Dumbfuckistani scum. You brutal, racist white right wing bastards deserve no rights.

please let wisconsin into dumbfuckistan, milwaukee and madison don't represent the state at all desu

You are proving my point you Dumbfuckistani. You are inbred white trash criminals

Why did you add the "istan" part OP? Are you implying that countries with the name "istan" are inherently stupid? You're behavior is very problematic op.
>
>
Check Your Privilege

dumbfuckistan seems like a nice place OP. I don't know what's your problem i guess your deal is that we just dislike your way of thinking you damn faggot.

alright time to roll

>#istandwithyourhatespeech

i have been stumped i am now a
#lib$hill

#NukeDumbfuckistan2016

i am rolling

It doesn't get more America than New York boi. We should nuke dumbfuckistan

Politically speaking, I agree with the liberals more often, but socially I find them intolerable. They're just such miserable cucks.

I'd rather live in dumbfuckistan. The country might not get run very well, but at least the citizens will be tolerable.

This is a good joke OP. Now fucking stop it.

Here we go

Texas is literally god-tier, while Jew York may just represent the shithole of humanity

Kill yourself twice op, you´re a gigantic faggot

No. Countries with -istan in there names are desolate. This is why istan is in your name, Dumbfuckistani.

>#Istandwithyourhatespeech

rollan for a winner

You typical Dumbfuckistani. It seems the Dumbfuckness has spred to Europe.

And you wonder why Trump will be President.

I can't tell because I live in Maryland and the map is drawn so shitty.

Not an argument, Dumbfuckistani

Can """""AMERICA""""" take Georgia and Florida too?

GAS KIKES
A
S

K
I
K
E
S

>Minnesota
>not Dumbfuckistan
>mfw

America should be switched to liberal communist and dumbfuckistan should be conservative america

Look at these American gets

>#istillstandwithyourhatespeech

this

Sure. It won't make a difference.

Least im not the one who is drunk browsing pol right now

OP is a no good yankee bastard

Rollan for Ashley, hope I don't get Trashy by mistake

If all the liberals and conservatives in America were geographically separated the liberals would be dead within a month.

>Michigan

Dumbfuckistanis don't need to be drunk to be stupid. It runs in their very being.

I want to fuck the trashy

cmon qt

>New York
>known for being the most competitively capitalist place in the world
>Dumbfuckistan intellectuals

How will OP ever recover

You Dumbfuckistanis are in for a world of pain. I will personally sack your cities and burn you alive, and I'll run over your elderly in a tank.

Rollin lol derail shitty thread

>implying anyone in the blue zones own guns

Wish me luck

You need to be drunk to accept being a being instead of killing yourself, which you eventually will when reality comes crashing

cuck

You and what army?

rolando

Why does dumbfuckistan contain many of the smartest states in America like Montana and North Dakota and why does 'America' contain the third dumbest state in the Union, California?

More American gets

Rolling....

i live in america and its full of liberal faggot sjws and you can't buy fun guns in my state

>Shittsburgh
>not dumbfuckistan
Western PA scum pls go

Elizabeth pls

What state?