I have a question: why the fuck isn't my load big and "juicy" anymore. It dribbles out like I'm about to die

I have a question: why the fuck isn't my load big and "juicy" anymore. It dribbles out like I'm about to die.

>I jerk off as much as I did before
>I'm hydrated and athletic
>I eat a lot of nuts (that always made me horny af - no more)
>I have a thyroid condition: before, I got Iodine µ200 and now, I get the Thyroxine 25mg. Is this the difference? All in all, I feel better with the Thyroxine
>I take 50mg Zinc and 400 mg Magnesium every day before bed
>I take Loratadine now and took Cetirizine before that - for allergies. Cetirizine made me aggressive tho

Where the fuck did all go wrong? Does anyone have a clue or similar situation?

are you reaching your late 20s?

low test. get on trt asap. it'll fix it.

also, stop jerking off. seriously. welcome to getting older.

Yeah, I'm 29.

My actual Test is not that low - all things considered. I had it checked a couple of times. But not recently since I've switched the medication

And I'm taking Rogaine to fill out one patchy spot in my beard. Fuck, is that the problem?

if you're getting it checked regularly i'm guessing you're also dabbling in peds.

AIDS will do that to you. OP.

it's because you're almost 30 it's normal. You have to edge a lot more to get the old 'blast' from the past.

Talk to the doctors about your thyroid meds. I’m late 30s and blast like a water pistol still.

Hydration.
Seriously. drink tons of water etc and it increases your load. Small loads are sometimes just more concentrated because your whole body system is a little dry.

??? IDK try jerking off less maybe?

Try jerking off standing up and clenching your ass when you nut... my shit is like a sniper rifle like that

you need to make sure you balance zinc with copper or else you can induce a copper deficiency.

do you have hashimotos? have you been tested for antibodies?

I can second the not jerking off thing. Try going one week. Edge for a bit and boom its back.

My loads were getting smaller and about a year ago i got on trt and now loads are big again. Test was about 450 natty

Diabetes does this often. Check yourself.

Same shit happened to me to doggg. Edging will help. What were your testosterone numbers?

you should also take 200mcg of selenomethione daily

My loads became smaller in 30's, and is pathetic dribble now in 40's.
But don't care. Still having sex 3-4 times a week with the wife. Don't care how large my load is.

I was out having lunch. Thanks for your responses guise

English is not my first language and I don't understand that post tbh

I don't have AIDS

Not the answer I wanted to hear, but thanks

I have my next check tomorrow. I'll ask him, if I can switch back to Iodine

I drink 2-3 litres a day. Sometimes more

No, it's not Hashimoto. At least it hasn't been my last few checks. No, I don't think I have been

Tried that two times. Works like a charm, but I want to nut more than once a week. The "1 week nut" was as strong as my "2 day nut" before I had that shit

I'll read into that, thanks.

I don't know the exact numbers, but I googled after receiving them and they seemed fine.

I easily reach that number with my nutrition. I just did the math

pic related

Changes in your prostate. Get a stimulator and use it twice a week, it will improve some. Also will help reduce enlargement later in life.

Okay, I figured out what PEDs are. No, I'm not taking any. Everything my body gets is the nutrition and the medication I've listed