Guys, I just but this Asus 1080ti from Ebay, it was listed as used but in perfect condition. I got it...

Guys, I just but this Asus 1080ti from Ebay, it was listed as used but in perfect condition. I got it, but I can't see where to even plug it in, and the back looks like there's something missing???

I paid $1400 for this, and now I can't get it to work, I think it's broken, how do I fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B06XXZBPHZ/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your money back and don't buy used cards in the future.

The seller is ignoring me

You got screwed over. This is what Bitcoin does to graphic cars

Can I not fix it? I don't know much about computers so don't know what's wrong with it

All you got was the gfx card cooler. If paid by PayPal just file a report saying it’s not what you asked for.

>it’s just the HSF
Holy shit. Get Ebay to nuke that account.

can't be real, do you really spend 1400$ on ebay?

He sent you the heatsink lol, so he probs water cooled it, and sent you the old heatsink.
I'd double check the listing to make sure it's not in the fine print.

No, because there's no actual card there.

You were just sent the cooling unit and no graphic card

shit b8, sage

So how do I fix it?

In future don't by second-hand tech. It's usually fine from those weird ass companies that sell refurbished stuff and things like that, but I wouldn't spend money on a piece of technology that has already been used and is just being sold by some guy.
Check the original page for it on EBay, and check if there were any guarantees or policies or anything specifically related to broken machinery. If not you're shit out of luck.

Nice bait

you can't fix this.

>I just but
>but
>I can't see where to even plug it in
your but maybe?

If you are going to buy a top tier anything, why you buy it used?

Because they're hard to get hold of at the price he said now because of minerfags

Basically the entire GPU is missing.

See, the missing bit IS the graphics card. You just have a $1400 heatsink

Buy a real card, that's just the cooling unit mate

I hope this is a joke thread.

first of all the 1080ti doesn't cost 1400 brand new, why the fuck would you buy it used at that price?

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B06XXZBPHZ/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

second, why are you shopping on ebay instead of amazon?

and last, why in the fuck did you even need a 1080ti?

>You were just sent the cooling unit and no graphic card
When this, gets a reply like this.
>So how do I fix it?

you retards are supposed to realize its bait.

Yea i'm aware of that but still, if you have the money to even think about buying something like a 1080ti just buy it new.

Try and buy a graphics card. It's fucking impossible right now. Even old as shit cards are expensive.

Minerfags buying everything, and Nvidia and AMD being lazy have ruined the market

Can't believe how retarded you all are.

This right here. You got screwed hard, OP. Sent you only the cooler. Given GPU prices right now, doesn't surprise me someone pulled this. Sorry man. The 1080 Ti is a nice card.

It looks exactly the same as the other one I bought though

This has to be real, nobody is this stupid
NEVER
BUY
USED
CARDS
these bitcoin memers have been fucking up the prices bad and scamming hard.

File a complaint with ebay/paypal. They basically always side with the buyer.

except the other one is missing bottom part

Post ebay listing OP, maybe he said in the description its only the cooler?

Looks like jaded and bitter bitcoin miners are switching to con-jobbing people with second hand cards. Even if OP is a troll, there will be hundreds of cases of this scenario happening regardless.

OP is a troll, baiting you

There is nothing to see here, let the thread die

I'm Going to sell my shitty Radeon my wife bought me a couple years ago in that case. She didn't know what she was doing when she bought it so is just sitting in that box. Going for $300 on Amazon right now

which model?

fine, it's b8 kek, I kinda made it obvious though. Here's what I did with it, just waiting on the waterblock for the second 1080ti now

>watercooling
he fell for it guys

I didn't fall for shit, it's purely for aesthetics. You think I bought a tower that has 2 separate water loops because I thought it was going to be beneficial? It's just purely wow factor and bragging rights

that's even more stupid

Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/DP Dual-X OC Version (UEFI) PCI-Express Graphics Card 11221-00-20G

I'm aware that it's stupid, but I can afford to be stupid with my money

are you serious? that's a great card.

Yeah I'm Serious. It's Just Collecting Dust.