Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxocara_cati#T._cati_infection_in_humans
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gz_RX92X-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women shouldn't own dogs that they can't control.

/thread

those fucking leashes should have a mechanisms that allows for the holder to stop them from extending
also >pitbulls
also >women

this

Pitbulls are niggers of dog world.

I hate dat woman more. '''...MY dogs are awesome and loving. YOU are ignorant. YOU don't know how smart and loyal they are . Media lies . YOU are just a hater. THEY DINDOO NOTHING ! THEY A GOOD BOY !

People*

so that includes manlets and pussies too.

stupid fucking cat

I hope whoever owned the cat fucking sued the fucking cunt ,killed her dogs and made her penniless , fucking bitch

Kys nigger, and yes, I know you are a nigger.

>cat with 0 self preservation
>cat not on leash

the cat did nothing wrong you fucking nigger

Something tells me she likes to go online and talk about how loving and unfairly demonized pitbulls are.

I would forever respect that cat long after its death, The American flag waved and it stood its ground against certain death to defend it's property.

God bless you sweet feline and America thanks you

It was very frustrating watching how worthless that women was

wow there sure are a lot of beta male cat owners in here. fuck all cats especially ones that are "outdoor" cats. glad to see one get what's coming. they can run around murdering birds and rodents and shit all day and you faggots don't care. karma never tasted so sweet. good riddance.

Is the woman drunk? Why is she so oafish?

Have you ever traveled to USA? I find most of the women there are like it.

>The woman attacks my cat with 2 nigger-spaniels
>Stand your ground law activated
>dead cunt and dawgs on my lawn
>Profit

you sound like a bloated SJW

Basically this. Also, if you are too dumb to train a dog, specially some races like pitbulls, don't get one.

finally someone with some sense

Nah . .. only niggers and SJW love pitbulls

>defending the retarded woman and her dogs
I hope your children get mangled by the dogs of a retarded woman. You guys like karma, right?

Woman are so useless

dogs would be put down without hesitation in my city, and i live in a city with a lot of niggers. if thats a white neighborhood i suspect she'd be liable for damages plus fines for being a shit dog owner.

i googled this comment and the internet disagrees

>fat bitch
>trash tier feral powerjaw lethal dog breed
>cat
I'd say kill them all really

cat not on leash
0 repercussions

That's not how this works. You can sue for the cats medical payments and grief but if the cat died you wouldn't get more than maybe $5k and in the end maybe be left with $500 for a new cat.

I always keep a loaded gun on me when I'm at home... I'd kill the dogs

Depending on the local laws violent dogs get euthanasia

pit owners are usually really stupid... like double digit IQ types who wear raiders shit and pretend to be alpha... but they're broke... and fat... and stupid

>you see people defending pitbulls, Blondie ?
>this is why we lost
>this is why (((they))) won
>this is contrarian, SJW thinking

would do the same

Just witnessing the security footage you could sue for infinite damages, grief counseling, ptsd, physical therapy, emotional support horse, etc. This is America kiddo

double /thread

Waht about all them white bitches "my coco would never hurt a fly. they're not aggressive animals, it's how you raise them"

pic related, my rescue doggo. She's good natured and a pleasure to be around. That said, I'd never leave her alone with a child.

Even poodles have their moods sometimes. Only poodles and my doggo don't have the capacity to kill a grown human being.

> " the cat did nothing wrong " ;

cats that are let out of doors, by their owners, are allowed to be there with the intention that they will defecate all over their neighbours' lawns, and in their flower beds.

They are vermin, and normal rational people should be allowed to cull them by whatever means are available to them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxocara_cati#T._cati_infection_in_humans

Domestic cats should not be allowed any means of being outdoors unless they are on a short leash.

I would honestly sue the lady. I don't even own a cat but that could have been my 8 year old wife.

>but that could have been my 8 year old wife.
So you're a pedo?

Just start a pitbull jihad, Ahmed.

Yeah I have to agree, probably shoot the dogs dead. Any animal fucks with any of my animals they get a slugat1800fps.exe, also the lady needs to train her dogs better or not have one at all, let alone two. Whoever the person is obviously doesn't know how to handle them if they reacted that way so instantly. Unless the lady was a dog walker, then I can't fought her as much as I would the shitty owner.

god damn it lmao

this is why white woman canT handle BBC

Yep, cats are vermin. Estimate for the UK is they kill 9 million birds a year. Cat's should be exterminated and the stupid fucks who keep them should be educated. Your cat does not love you. They are incapable of the kind of empathy and bonding that dogs have with their owners. Cat owners are delusional.

All these normies.

It is hilarious how she falls.

Also it is clearly the cat's fault.

weak dumbasses walking with animals they can't handle this why i walk far away from pussy women or kids with a strong dog, you can see them getting dragged

>approving 8 year old wives and start a holy war against dogs makes me a normie
wew

Yes! I hadn't read all the comments before posting mine about cats being vermin.

yeah i don't like cats killing birds, assholes should keep their cats indoor

the cat stood it's ground

you don't fool me redditor

Wait, reddit approves 8yo wives now? Guess is should check it.

go back to r e d d i t

I wish it had been a ferret

>pitbulls are safe

fucking absolutey clueless piss-ant moron

underrated post

Why did you hyphenate pissant? You do know this is an actual word, not something someone made up on social media?

Fucking hell, education today.

ahhahahaha totally. i didn't even notice he did that. although it's 8am and i haven't gone to bed yet. but yeah, what a fucking los-er

>go hiking few weeks ago
>see a bitch walking 2 linebacker pit bulls w/o a leesh walking towards me 100 yards ahead of me
>make eye contact w/ one of them
>it freezes, stare down
>see woman freaking out
>decide if I want to get mauled by dogs for lawsuit money
>end up walking into the woods because of this stupid fucking cunt

Yes, any outcome scenario is win-win.

aaaaaand all those facebook posts about how loving and precious and safe these dogs are go out the window

also they don't give a fuck about weeble wobble owner of theirs

So?
Birds are nothing nothing more than feathered rats.

when you're a grammar nazi but braindead

Shut the fuck up, you fucking stupid nigger

Worthless white trash whore can't control her dogs.

doing what he posed to do baby girl

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gz_RX92X-4

Kek

Nah, just Americans in general

How would it help if the cat was on a leash if two dogs start to attack it??

Kinda like you can't control your bowels.

yea, it would.
The cat couldn't run as far and the dogs wouldn't be as tired.

Whoever blames the dogs here is a genuine retard. It's in every dogs nature to attack cats just like it's in cat's nature to hunt mice and shit. You can blame the tard bitch that can't handle 2 dogs on a leash or you can blame the retarded cat that didn't even try to run when 2 dogs started approaching her.

Cats are for soyboy faggots, pitbulls are nigger dogs, and white women are the garbage of women in the world.
I say eradicate everything in that webm.

Why place blame?
Those dogs gotta eat too....

are you dumb ?
But yeah the owner is at fault for not training the retard dogs

Fair point, mb

Triggered fat neckbeard cat owner detected?

>
>Triggered fat neckbeard cat owner detected?

You mean male feminist?

If you wish so then yes

>Living in a country that prohibits niggerdogs by law

If you leave your cat outside to roam around the neighborhood and fuck up other animals/people's gardens, then you're an asshole and an irresponsible pet owner.

If you take your dogs out when you aren't physically/mentally capable of controlling them when the worst happens, then you're an asshole and an irresponsible pet owner.

I would have enjoyed shooting those dogs. Mainly to teach/horrify the owner. If there's an aggressive dog on your property and its owner isn't in positive control, then you can shoot it. It's happened to me twice, the dogs were pitts and the owners were niggers. The cops only ask a few questions, take a couple statements, then tell you to have a nice day.

theendofevangelion.mp4

What? That's generally how useless they all are...

You photoshopped the word to put a hyphen in, from a google search. Anyone doubts this just do a google search. You have too much time on your hands.

Based

Stupid cunt shouldnt have dogs she cant control. Dogs are pack animals and this women is the equivalent of a beta fag.

Exactly what I was going to write. Never been pulled on to my face by a dog I was walking. Shits disgusting.

/thread

I hate cats so much but I know if you put them on a leash they're going to get killed.

Putting small animals on leashes outside is a fucking stupid idea.

get bent fart head

Fucking bitch can't control a dog let alone 3 big ones. I have a little dog who I raised from a month old pup. I have this fear of this happening and whenever I am outside with her, I am always guarded ready to pick her up, stuff her into my shirt, do whatever I need to protect her. I am a dog person but I would risk being mauled to save that cat. I would like to drop kick this bitch right in her fucking face.

kill yourself nigger