What do u think about italy?

What do u think about italy?

Never been there but those who have liked it. Roads are empty at night.

cunts who can't bother to learn english

I don't think about Italy.

delicious food, nice architecture
never been there though, might go this summer

fuck im italian

Over priced shoes and unreliable cars

Over priced shoes? where ? ahahahah

Spent a lot of time there. The north is nice, Milan and Florence are awesome. Everything from Rome down is a complete and utter shithole populated by scumbags. Rome is a filthy place where i have witnessed rats LEAVING restaurants. Naples is a festering cesspit surrounded by a third world shanty town (google it).

thieves who stole our land

Went there and had a terrible time. Had fireworks thrown at me in Rome, car crash in Napoli, there was a train strike in Milan on a train I had reserved which left me sleeping on the streets one night, and found most people angry and rude in Firenze. Fuck Italy

Renaissance towns are evil. They cannabilised ancient Rome and left it in ruins to build gawdy shit tier churches.

Hai vissuto in italia? Allora ti scrivo in italiano. Questo commento è totalmente sbagliato. Il sud italia è bello, non puoi dire che è un posto schifoso. Ad esempio, che mi dici dello smog e dell'inquinamento al nord? Milano è letteramente un cesso sotto quel punto di vista. Vieni al sud, a Lecce ad esempio, e ne riparliamo.

lmao

Italy
>Gods racetrack
>Amazing wine
>Amazing food
>Sexy women
>Lazy shits
>Some great cars
>Beautiful landscape and scenery

Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
We'll travel near and we'll travel far
We're gonna ride the whole day long
Murray's in the back seat
Playing his guitar
Murray's in the back seat
Of the Big Red Car
Jeff is fast asleep
He's havin' a little rest
We'd better wake him now
So let's all call out, "Wake Up, Jeff"
Anthony is eating
What's he eating now?
He's got so much food
What's he eating now?
He's eating apples and oranges
And fruit salad too
Greg is doin' the driving
Singing, Scooby doo-wah
Greg is doin' the driving
Of the Big Red Car

fuck off macaroninigger

they dont piss me off , not sure why , same time i hate those faggots from spain and portugal

wait what

Fruit salad, yummy yummy.

kill yourself plz

ma che porcamadonna stai dicendo

Yes I have lived there. Beautiful? Yes it is but the cities are filthy, graffiti on the colluseum and other ancient antiquities. Taxi drivers who scam you, gangs on street corners, waiters grabbing their crotch behind pretty women in the restaurant. My girlfriend left my side for 5 mins in pompeii and three dudes tried to get her into their car. It was constant. I felt like I had to be constantly alert in Rome and the south. But yes it is beautiful.

>>Gods racetrack
Long straight, chicane, long straight, chicane,long straight, mid speed corner, long straight.... yeah, nah.
>>Amazing wine
Sweet, plain, no character or body
>>Amazing food
Fair call
>>Sexy women
Maybe
>>Lazy shits
Yes
>>Some great cars
Unreliable and too expensive. Style over substance
>>Beautiful landscape and scenery
Rocks and dying trees barely clinging to life

The power of the wiggles commands you to wiggle. Now wiggle, drive a big red car, and eat yummy yummy fruit salad.

probabilmente la tua ragazza ha la faccia da troia.

probably your girlfriend has a slutty face.

why?

AAAAnd I had my credit card skimmed on multiple occasions by different hotels restauarants and bars. I have been all across the globe but the one place I will never return to is southern Italy. Sorry but no fucking way

I am Italian, from southern Italy. What the other Italian cunt said was to come to the South because Milan and northern Italy is polluted as fuck. Never have I been so happy to tell him to shut up as Italy is just one big beautiful monument kept by low class mud eater pigs. Italians are cancer. They have respect for none but themselves. And it's sad cause Italy is the most beautiful country in the world. The cradle of art and life. I would like to end by saying DIO PORCO NON FARCI FARE FIGURE DI MERDA COGLIONE.

No. Just a six foot nordic blonde which you sleazeballs cant resist

Kek alright ill give you the car and landscape shit

Because the wiggles rock, and if you don't, Australia will start a war.

ma che cazzo vuoi scemo di merda

Italians, also known as wops, wogs, dagos, guineas, greaseballs and pizza niggers, are the bastard descendants of Ancient Romans, Arabs sandniggers, and gypsies. However, although the Roman Empire was both powerful and respected and the gypsies know how to cause lulz, modern-day Italy is neither. When Italians aren't too busy teaching the world the joys of anal and oral sex or raving about how proud they are to be Italian, they can be found gesturing wildly and pissing everyone else off. They are solely responsible for the atrocious mess that is DeviantART, with their history of pompous art movements. Italy is also famed hated for it's fashion and, last but definitely not least, The Godfather parts 1 & 2 (disregard 3).
This is Sal, your chef for the evening. Note the typical Italian body lice.

After becoming increasingly bored within their own borders, Italians moved from an agricultural lifestyle of fucking sheep in their own country to slowly invading and spreading across North and South America and Australia. Their goal in these countries was to impregnate American and Australian women with their greasy, greasy seeds, thus securing (in a short amount of time) their control over all the illegal activities of those countries, second only to Mexicans.

Italy has a history of Fascism. During World War II, Italy sided with Hitler's Nazi regime and the Italian people were hapless servants to their own personal dictator, Benito Mussolini. When WWII ended Mussolini was properly pwned when his own people hung him from a lamp post.
Italy is also the only nation to lose a war to an African kingdom, they invaded Ethiopia in the 1800's and got owned because they are the only fighters worse than the French. They invaded once again in the 30's and almost got owned again due to their own ineptitude, luckily however the spears the Ethiopians were chucking could not pierce their one tanks armor allowing them to win by default.

You are in an English site. You are required to speak English, fucking moron. You think you are better than anyone else here? Please suck your own 1.3cm dick

Too bad Rome and Florence are filled with sand niggers and a once beautiful city now looks like fucking Africa

sorry, I go back to watching the film of checco zalone and eating macaroni

ITT: people who have never been to Italy and terroni di merda che siete poco più che subumani e che la vostra opinione potete tranquillamente infilarvela in culo

Professor Anonymous owning and pwning the thread. All bow, peasants.

This is a Wiggles thread now.

English please, cocksucker. Where are you from? Milan, I guess. Where most people are Neapolitans.

your mom succhia il mio big dick polentone di merda

Pasta was invented in China

Fruit salad was invented by the wiggles, yummy yummy.

I dare you to name 3 countries that make better cars than Italy cunt

Pizza is from Egypt.

Exactly! These fucking subhumans love to talk big about their shithole places, yet they come here to live! Can you wonder why?

Its mid day in italy... you might as well have a nap like the rest of the lazy cunts

The wiggles's big red car was made in Australia is one, you also have the Japanese and the Germans.

>3 countries
I raise you
Germany France Japan Korea

Germany
Japan
Scandinavia (which make other 3 countries btw)

no only pasghetti

Lots of triggered terúns in this thread

Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car

Korean Cars are all bugged and French cars are utter shit they should stick to designing clothing I’ll give you Germany and Japan though can’t beat BMW / Mercedes / Nissan

They've done some great industrial design, make some nice looking vehicles and immigrants to the US have resulted in some very tasty food. They seem to be a warm people but I don't find their women particularly attractive.
Japan and Germany for sure deliver an all around superior package.

There's also Australia's Big Red Car model. I drive it everyday.

BMW sucks.

Italy has:
Ferrari, Lamborghini, Fiat, Alfa Romeo...
Excuse me, is there a single good car they have in Italy?

Better than fiat tho

Succ me it’s a perfect midground of affordability, reliability and performance

Not a single reliable or technologically superior maker listed

Take the E36 for example

This is the only car that matters.

Some exceptions

Please list one

Won’t argue that, Italy is specifically known for their cars/clothing to be luxury

Ferrari is fiat you noob

Reliable and innovative car maker?

Toyota and Honda run rings around any italian junk

What’s this? No log posts?

Ferrari is just really expensive unreliable junk

Wasn’t one of the wiggles arrested for diddling some kids

Oh fuck off

Siamo al top user

458 and F40 were great

He wanted a child to peel his banana.

Ban yourself cunt. Speak English ogtfo

>F40
Didn't even have a radio... and don't you pull a string to open the door?
You are over romantisizing it because muh enzo

zanzaroso?

Trovato il terrone. Ahahahah!

don't give your attention to him, prob is a Naples' scum

Well compared to other super cars it was fantastic and yes muh enzo

I peggio siete voi esterofili del cazzo, pronti a fare pompini a tedeschi ed americani, i più coglioni del globo. Difendici testa di cazzo!

yeah italian here, it's fucking disgusting how italians can't fucking learn english, if you can't write/read in english gtfo decorticati bimbiminkia

the country is good but the part under the river Po. The islands is scum as the southern part

lu sule, lu mare la ienti è l'argomento cardine per difender il meridione anche qui vedo, porco dio che pena diommerda...vi meritate veramente tutto il disagio che avete. ah e statevene nelle vostre cazzo di favelas smettetela di venire a studiare/lavorare nelle nostre cità perchè le vostre fanno vomitare al culo

Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy
Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy
Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy
Yummy Yummy
Yummy Yummy
Fruit Salad!
Let's make some fruit salad today (Uh huh uh)
It's fun to do it the healthy way (Uh huh uh)
Take all the fruit that you want to eat
It's gonna be a fruit salad treat!
Peel your bananas
The second step
Toss in some some grapes
The third step
Chop up some apples
Chop up some melons
And put them on your plate
Now we've made it, It's time to eat it (Uh huh uh)
It tastes so good that you just can't beat it (Uh huh uh)
Give everyone a plate and a spoon
We'll all be ating it very soon!
The first step
Eat up the banana
The second step
Eat up some grapes
The third step
Eat up some apples
Eat the melons
Now there's nothing on your plate
Now we've had our fruit salad today (Uh huh uh)
It's time to put the scraps away (Uh huh uh)
Wash the bowls and wash the spoon
Let's do it all again real soon!
Fruit salad, Yummy yummy
Fruit salad, Yummy yummy
Fruit salad, Yummy yummy
Yummy yummy yummy yummy
Fruit salad!
Fruit salad, Yummy yummy
Fruit salad, Yummy yummy
Fruit salad, Yummy yummy
Fruit salad, Yummy yummy
Fruit salad, Yummy yummy
Fruit salad, Yummy yummy!

Yummy yummy indeed!

tough, but fair

Who cares about English? I am talking with my zanzara’s friend. Try learn some Italian maybe you’d realize how a real language is made

Sempre!!!

Guarda che se siamo qui è piuttosto ovvio che leggiamo e scriviamo inglese. È che non ce ne frega un cazzo.

I miss the wiggles.

Dai va in figa dio can

The only thing wrong with Italy is that it is full of Italians

siamo allo stratop

ahahahh vez ma non puoi dire che il sud fa cagare! abbiamo lu sole lu mare lu ientu ahahah

as italian i have to agree -.-

Most of the world speaks english fluently, or some english alongside their own language.

Learning Italian is virtually useless in a global sense.

The English won. Deal with it.