Have you ever been in a fight to defend a weaker person? (girl, weaker friend etc)

Have you ever been in a fight to defend a weaker person? (girl, weaker friend etc)
Did you hesitate? Did you try defusing the situation beforehand?

user with zero fighting experience here and I have no idea how I would react if someone started messing with a girlfriend in front of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

always try to defuse the situation first, but if it can't be avoided, go all out

Fucking beta loser
You don't even deserve to have a gf.
When a real man gonna beat you and your gf, you won't be able to do shit.

You walk away. Bring gf with you.
gf expects you to defend her honor, leave here there, and walk away.

I live in asia. No pushy-shovey here. It goes from smack-talk to bats and chains in a heartbeat. Real damage. Live-long damage.

No woman is worth that.

>defend a weaker person
Why? cos they ran thier mouth and now in trouble...lol, fuck-em

my thoughts exactly

>user with zero fighting experience here
Act beforehand, if you see someone who might want to pick a fight with you, pull out a gun and shoot them in the dick, when the police asks, tell them it was in self defence and that the guy you shot was going nuts.

Yes, but a "real man" ain't gonna mess with you and your girl, no, Chad's got all the women he needs.

It's small dicked faggots that like to call ppl beta's that you have to worrry about.

>beta cuck detected

start working out and train martial arts or have a gun or knife

My first fight I was wrong thinking that just going in all out and as if I video game fighter smashing buttons... I missed most of the punches (which ended up hitting the concrete ground) and I was fucking exhausted and lost my balance.

To avoid this make the first punch unexpected and hard because if they get back up, its going to hurt or kill you so keep your cool and stay calm expecting any sudden movement.

Another one of my first hits is I missed so by so far he barely felt the air of my fist wich is why I recommend take a quick unexpected swing at a accuracy ball (pic related) let it bounce and take another hit. As I said if you miss your most likely fucked.

were you drunk or sober?

According to Ayn Rand, morality is measured by your well being, and it is not morally correct to help people you dont value more than yourself.

I used to cheat in my primary school by wearing Dr Martens knee high boots since I listened to metal when I was a kid. So no one dared to fight me because the boots fucking hurt when you kick someone. I actually got too carried away with the power so I started bullying other kids. I'm a grown adult now and I feel semi-bad about all the torture I administered. Actually called some of them to apologize like a year ago and now we are friends.
TL;DR If you wear boots with metal in them no one's gonna touch you.

Ayn Rand the welfare cunt that hated other welfare cunts.

Oh please, chinks have got nothing on good old fashioned american street violence.

How common are street fights in America? I would assume so many people having guns everyone would avoid fighting at all costs because it could easily end up with someone dead.

Call the police. Buy your GF a gun.

Once, to defend my best friend's little brother who was getting beat for his money. Pretty much drop kicked the nig nog in the head, got my friend up, and stomped the mugger in the ankle to keep him from running us down. Ducked a corner and took friend home to clean him up (nose was broke)

Same mugger tried to pull a knife on me a week later in revenge, but clearly wasn't willing to use it. Kicked him in the gut and hopped a fence while he was stunned. He didn't mess with me after that.

Point is, if you're going to fight, end it fast and hard. Most street fights are determined in the opening seconds, and you don't want to get into drawn out fisticuffs or (worse yet) taken to the ground (especially by someone bigger than you and double if you have little fighting experience)

Better yet, just avoid it altogether. I grew up in housing projects as a white boi (meaning I was constant target of gang initiations, muggings, and general fuckery by nignogs) so learning to fight was a matter of survival. Fighting is ugly and gone wrong an often result lasting pain (my knee is still fucked a decade later from the time someone got me with a bat), scars (knife to gut, knife down thigh), trips to the ER (hope you can afford the bills. I couldnt), or worse (saw a kid get beat down once and shot in the leg. Bled out before ambulance arrived, because they take their time coming to projects).

Just defuse and walk away. It's not worth. If you can't defuse and HAVE to fight, end it quickly and leave before your adversary cam get back up. You're not a puss for it, you're just protecting your health and well being.

Are you strong/fit or does that nor make a difference when fighting from your experience?

Not american, but as I understand it armed people varies greatly from state to state, and highly urbanized states (cali, new york etc) are less likely to permit concealed or open carry

I'm pretty fit, and I'd definitely say your level of fitness correlates to how well you do. Doesn't matter if you connect the first blow if they don't feel it, and you're not getting away from someone faster than you if you have to flee. I wasn't the strongest guy, but I packed steel toed boots and was the fastest sprinter on my schools track team.

mate picked a fight drunk when i was 20 and i walked away and let him get rolled

regretted it for years then realised he was a retard for fighting some cunt on the street and was drunk and who cares

"He was going nuts. Now, his nuts are going."

Only once I'll greentext I suppose
>Be me
>Living with girlfriend and her family
>Thrown out of my father's for drug use
>Her brother is a typical computer nerd
>Aka I'm god because I know how computers work
>Easily provoked to violence
>One day sitting in the hallway between all the bedrooms in the second floor
>Hear girlfriend and her brother start telling at each other
>Step inside his room hoping to calm everyone down
>He gets super pissed even I tell them both to calm down
>Throw my hands up and head downstairs as girlfriend goes back to her room
>Next thing I hear is doors slamming repeatedly then everything goes quiet
>Sprint upstairs as fast as I can throwing cigarette down as I do
>When I reach the top all I see is him holding her in a choke hold
>Without hesitating immediately sprint over and punch him as hard as I can on the top of his head
>He lets go of my girlfriend and hits the floor
>He tries to stand back up wobbly but I just hit him again forcing him back down
>Girlfriend collects herself and gets between us as he attempts to stand again
>I was already mid swing when she pushed me back and I accidentally got the back of her head though much softer as I tried to stop myself
>He clumsily gets up and as quickly as he can runs to his room and shuts the door
>Girlfriend and I run outside to process what just happened

He ended up getting arrested but got out the very next day because his worthless mother bailed him out

That was 4 years ago and adrenaline still pumps hard when I think about it

>be me
>at bar
>decide to go home
>go outside and see shitskin screaming at grill
>decide to interfere
>says what do you want infidel (yeah really)
>say to him to fuck off and get away from grill
>get insta punch in face
>get into fight
>think of vienna 27. Sep. 1529
>im gonna fuck this goy up
>im clearly winning
>but he wont stop so i pull butterfly knife like a nigger
>i think he will stop when he sees blade
>no this insane fucker rushed at me like he saw a sexy camel
>knife in right hand hold it up the air
>punch with left arm and we both fall together
>knife cuts him in left arm
>literally bleeding like a pig
>police and shit comes take me to jail
>call lawyer yo franz i got shit here
>find out he only needed 2 stitches
>sues me for "tried serious bodily injury"
>i say it was self defense and tried to protect grill
>no fucker pay him 5000€ and have 3 years probation
>wanted to sue me again, he actually did. he wanted more money, 2000€
>judge says yes
>have to pay lawyer too
>10 000€ for helping someone
>im 23 years old

Happened once. Night in a backwater zone out of town. A car forced my friend to pull over. A dude, evidently under influence, came out and started accusing my friend of cutting his road. This was obviously not the case, because we were coming from another direction completely (maybe same car model?). I stayed in the car. He started punching my friend while another dude kept my other friends at bay under the menace of a metal bar.
I decided to go all out.
I'm 2m tall for 120 kgs.
I got a bruise on my rib cage from the metal bar but it went much worse for the two attackers. And they car, which I smashed with the bar. Took their car keys and the bar with us as we left. Threw them into a canal nearby. It was about 15 years ago. I was underage. I was shocked by my reaction, never raised my hands again after that.

whats being stabbed like? did it hurt more in the thight or gut?

This man gets it.

Didn't feel either in the heat of the moment due to adrenaline. The leg was definitely the worse, though. Gut was a puncture and missed everything important. Thigh was a long, deep cut and took forever to heal.

Stabbing someone in a fight is a pussy thing to do imo, but I suppose if you deal with scumbags like that they usually get dirty in fights.

Take it from someone who has been in many a scrap.
Aim for the throat, the balls, the solar plexus and kick their knees in.
If you must fight, end it quickly and gtfo.
>grew up in a shit tier neighborhood

Yeah and I'm never doing it again got stabbed because my friend got drunk and was being a cunt.

Why the fuck would escalate when you were winning? Mohammad was a fucking hero for not standing for your shit and you deserved the jail time and fines.

As much as I believe that he shouldn't have pulled out the knife
He was completely justified as he was attacked first
People don't respond to anything other than fear these days

You should just find him and kill him honestly, seems like your life is fucked anyways.

Tard why pull a knife why even carry one

just bite people.

Statistically people are more afraid of knives than guns
Guns can only hurt in one direction but a knife can hurt in multiple
Plus knives are tools I carry one for convenience

Agreed. Im a pretty big guy and grew a reputation as a decent brawler (dad was combat vet who grew up homeless, so I learned some things), so people started coming in groups and with weapons. I started carrying my own knife, but never used it (I'm soft at heart, don't like hurting people), mostly ran when I felt like things weren't in my favor. When a group caught me on my doorstep with guns and robbed me for everything I owned (mostly games) I decided it was time to get out. Went to college. Best decision of my life.

But that dude didn't respond to fear, because he was the kind of batshit guy who randomly attacks people. For starters, just carrying a butterfly knife is a huge red flag, it's a scumbag weapon and that user is probably embellishing the story to make himself look more of a hero. Secondly, escalating a non lethal fight into a potentially lethal one is utterly irresponsible, and really weird if you are winning anyway.

That user was looking for an excuse to use his knife and he was lucky it wasn't taken from him and jammed where his brain should be.

On that we agree if you're winning there's no need for it
At the same time logic isn't really used much in a street fight it's pure adrenaline and instinct
The brain remembers it has a weapon and wants to use it to finish things as quickly as possible
Not defending this idiot just simply trying to give possible reasoning for his stupidity

Did being stabbed leave the areas more sensitive/weaker? Like someone would know you got stabbed in the gut so target it in a fight next time, or you mentioned your fucked up knee too.

Fair point

Yeah even since I got stabbed I won't get involved in any fights anymore. Got stabbed in the hand cracked knuckle open and got stuck in my palm took ages to heal still hurts some times years later

>Implying everyone everywhere knows when someone's been injured
Most street fight are too chaotic for aiming in the first place it's mostly just random swinging hoping you connect first
You can aim at specific regions of the body but unless you've been trained/have plenty of experience your body is just going to react with random punching and kicking with no real Target or than do as much damage as possible

The cuts healed pretty nicely for me, no real lasting pain. My knee is fucked probably for life though. Too much standing/walking/stairs and I get a dull pain in it. Running more than a mile locks it up something fierce. I've been attending physical therapy recently and that helps.

Injured areas are definitely weaker. That's just a medical fact. Can't say I ever targeted an injury, and I left the projects soon after I got those injuries.

This is pretty much right. When the adrenaline gets going, you get real stupid real fast. A lot of street melee
Is reflexes and experience.

Girlfriend texted me help after her big ass 400 pound friend who lived next to us got drunk and pissy and decided to try and fight her. When I walked in the front door the girl was trying to do some ground n pound shit on my gf but was really pretty much just sitting there on her. I kinda just kicked her really hard in her shoulder and she just moaned a little and moved/slid/fell? off of my girlfriend. We just walked out after that and went home. Didn't really feel any sort of way about it though. Had to abandon my team in a World of Tanks match to deal with it all. Not really worth at all.

If your concern is so great then learn self defence.
I recommend boxing and jiu jitzu.
Shadow boxing at home will even help you, just be sure to do it naked and post a webm of it.

Got any stories user?
I'll share my bar fight stories if you share something

Lol and they got nothin on aussie fights even our small mofos one punch kill

>even our small mofos one punch kill
Its the small ones that are the worry.
Like the one bouncer half the size of the others. Lemme tell you, that little cunt will fuck you up before you realize the first punch landed.

Problem with America is diversity
You can't trust what your eyes tell you
Someone a whole foot shorter than you can fuck you up easily
At the same time someone much larger than you can be put down easily
It all comes down to personal tenacity and will

>I recommend boxing and jiu jitzu.
These are a great combo to learn. I fucking love BJJ, it's so much cardio, keeps me from becoming a landwhale tbh.
Also rate my win.

I've heard kickboxing and wrestling are the most useful in street fights
I actually use what little wrestling experience I have to win most of mine
Immobilise through grappling then finish with a slam
Most people can't handle their own body weight falling from 2ft especially when you add your own strength

KEK yeah fuckin right, your biggest aussies can't even fight a baby roo.

kickboxing is goot but hard to find good gyms, and yes wrestling is great, my school didnt have a program tho unfortunately

Not in the mood for typing much out, esp since I'm at work and on my phone (slow morning cuz it's cold out and all of today's work involves going into a cold ass weather radar radome)

Most of them went about like you would imagine.
>nignog picks a fight for some dumbfuck reason, usually attempted mugging because I was perceived as rich due to my skin tone in spite of living in the shit with everyone else
>we duke it out. I won some and lost some
>I run like hell before he gets his friends to jump me as a group

So funny this fucken post comes up now got the absolutely shit kicked out of me at the valley the other night because a bouncer touched my missos ass immediately socked the cunt then got jumped by 3 4 guys can't remember all I can say is hit first and hit hard ya misses won't forget it got me a good fuck for that

>KEK yeah fuckin right, your biggest aussies can't even fight a baby roo.

I'd love to see you take one on then laugh as it slices your throat with it's thumb claws

were you drunk? pretty balsy to take on 3 blokes

Look, it's Captain Save-A-Hoe!

Luckily I've never fought a nig only drunk rednecks whose friends won't step in unless I try to kill the guy

Never true word written here Im saying here the small one hit hard and the bigger hit so hit its like a shotgun to the face but yea ive been to the usa im 5f 9. Two shot a 6f5+ guy 2 weeks later got knocked the fuck out by a stubby coppa

I'm usually the bully to weaker people

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Typical Asian weakling response lol

Hood punks are always looking for a reason to jump you in a group. Don't care if the street is empty, they're always around the corner. Part of why I learned to punch and run -cuz once input them on the ground 3 buddies were never far behind.

I agree with what he says to an extent
If you run your mouth you deserve to get fucked up
Only problem is the other person doesn't know when to stop so you have to at least keep them from killing the person

Yeah I've always told myself if I ever ran into that situation I'm pulling my knife
I have no intention of killing but punching doesn't keep people down unless your very strong
But cut someone's Achilles and they're staying down regardless
Cut and run

Yeah.

Bar in Allston MA. Group of BC faggots in getting rowdy "Oh, you want beeah? I want BEEAH! Lets get the BEEAH!" and all that shit over and over. Bent Red Sox caps, sounding stupid as fuck.

One of them backs into a girl sitting a short way off from me and my friends, making her spill her drink. When she says "Hey!" about it, he grabs her cunt and pushes her back.

Looked at my friends, got a nod like "Yeah, we'll back you", took my bottle and smashed it over the faggot's head. Before he could do shit I cocked him one good in the jaw. Down like a sack of potatoes.

His friends step up, and all my friends get up from their seats. The BC cunts swear and yell, bar owner comes out, girl says what happened and that she was being actively assaulted when I hit the guy (kinda true). The BC faggots get thrown out, I get bought a drink by a cute girl.

The end.

Loud mouthed wannabe alpha faggots in groups are really a bag of pussies when confronted by even remotely close to equal numbers.

yap
>be me 13
>move schools
>first few weeks of school no one really want to talk to the new kid
>be in swimming club at old school now cant
>one nerd sees I have yu gi oh cards with me
>sparks up conversion
>few months later the fat kid in out class that was also the class bully picks on this nerd
>I gave em a angry look and went in between em told em to fuck off
>fat kid starts laughing and pushes me
>when you swim allot you dont develop Arnold looking muscles but when you hit you break shit
>play with the fat punching bag
>he starts puking after 2 shots to the stomach
>I was aiming for his lower abdomen as to not hurt him
>still overdid it
>stopped the fight got told off by the teacher
>later fat kid and his friends waited for the nerd outside the school once I left and beat em up

Lesson of the day, it was his fight to have, by trying to stop it I just made it worse.

Once I was at a halloween party with my now wife, then girlfriend. I am only about 5'6" and not built or anything, just short and average. Most people probably wouldn't even bother starting shit with me because I seem like no threat. Anywho, my wife and her friend meet up and want to get drinks, and are making their way to the bar. There is a pretty clear line there, and we stand in it. Of course some douche who is probably drunk starts shoving his way with his chad friends to try to get to the front. He of course bumps into my girlfriend and her friend on the way through.

This is where instinct kicks in for me. And training. You practice things like this in your mind, and at home to cement the muscle memory. I always keep a knife on me in case shit gets out of hand, and pulling it out in a pinch doesn't take me long. But this wasn't that time.
I look over and see my girlfriends face, and her friend's, and can see the shock and dismay at being shoved, so I step into action.
I reach up and grab the collar of the guys shirt from behind, yank hard with my bodyweight, and smash him to the ground. I put a forearm on his neck, and yell in his face while the shock is still registering, "Watch the fuck out you asshole!" and then after a pause, "Get the fuck in line!"
Needless to say everyone is stunned to see this midget take down a guy near 6 feet, and though on the skinny side, probably out of my fighting league.
The dude apologized and him and his friends backed off; the security guy actually came over and laughed saying he would normally have thrown me out, but it was worth it to see the shock on the dudes face.

So:

Surprise is your friend.
Have a backup plan and be prepared.
Own the situation, or flee if overwhelmed.

>Group of BC faggots
What's that? British Columbia?

good job man, no wonder your girl saw you as a keeper

>Did you hesitate? Did you try defusing the situation beforehand?
My only real experience this came with this girl I liked in middle school. We were fuckin' around but this guy kept taking it too far, kept hitting her and shit. We were doing some dumb ass school activity and I told him to fuck off. Had been doing Karate (Fuckin' gay ass shit, but it helps a bit against random, untrained faggots.) for about 6 years at this point. After telling him about four times kicked him in the gut. He instantly goes down. She stares at me, then we keep running together.

No the problem was you stopped before he learned his lesson
When dealing with a bully you have to go to extreme lengths
Don't just beat them
Crush them
Make them know they are nothing
Make them know their actions will only result in extreme pain for themselves
I once kicked the ever loving fuck out of my middle schools bully
After he got 12 stitches 2 broken ribs and a fractured elbow he never fucked with anyone again
I got suspended for two weeks but he'll remember that beating for the rest of his life

i dont fight unless its 1. scrapping for fun, which i don't do with anyone who I don't know their limits yet, or 2. If I'm being physically attacked and need to defend myself.

so yeah, i don't get any satisfaction out of smacking around someone smaller than me, but if they're coming at me like they're trying to kick my ass, I lay them out.

beating the shit out of someone just for running their mouth is a stupid fucking idea. Especially if they're smaller and there's witnesses (there's always witnesses). It goes to court looking like an open and shut assault and battery charge and leaves you at a net-loss, and the shit-talker learns nothing, is considered the hero, and goes around talking even more shit.

So in your situation, if someone starts talking shit in front of you and your g.f. have enough trust that she doesn't give a shit either and ignore them. If you're somewhere that you can get security involved, do it. If they raise hands don't hesitate. Immediately punch them as hard as you can where the jaw meets the skull, right by the ear. don't fold your fingers into your fist and keep your thumb in line with your knuckles. Hit them with the purpose of making them unable to fight. No warning shots or shit-talk. Just lay them out. fast and efficient.

Yeah but if you get rid of all the bullies who's gonna kick the shit out of the otherkin faggots. Had lots of them when I was in school ~5 years ago.

Didnt really wanna get suspend user, central Europe is horrible when it comes to kids fighting. I got lucky they didnt call the cops on me but the bully had friends that could lie for him.

Are you trained op? Keep in mind that at black belt in many forms of martial arts, or even a lower belt often times, you can be looked at as a weapon more then a human in certain cases, and are expected to carry yourself differently then the average person.

good advice, you seem experienced though, were you ever in a situation where you had to defend yourself?

>implying you could just lay someone out with their hands up
you

friend from middle school was being bullied

triggered all my shit from my rape

said some pretty cruel things bully stopped bullying

I never had to deal with those kinds of faggots I mostly kept to myself only dealt with the bully because he wouldn't leave my only friend alone
Fucker made it so my friend didn't even want to leave his house so I decided to get involved
I live in the American Midwest
Here adults understand that kids fighting is natural (at least they used to before all this anti bully shilling) plus teachers knew he was a little shit just didn't have any proof so when I took care of him most didn't want to punish me at all

In Ohio black belts are legally weapons and any form of attacking is considered assault with a deadly weapon
Basically if you become a black belt all you can do is subdue and defend
Absolutely no offensive action can be taken
Same with any Marine corps member

Once a drunk dude was trying to kick my homie's arse. I got him from behind in a choke, just to make him let my friend go. In this moment my friend put a punch in his balls. The dude became very mad with me and we fought after this.

The anti fight thing is meant well but implemented terribly, the bullies scare smaller kids psychologically which is worse than a good fight.

When a small kid gets his ass kicked he knows he has to fight back. But if day by day some bigger dude threatens you non stop it keeps em down.

Kinda like big corporations. They dont kill your small firm but they sure dont let you be competitive.

>The dude became very mad with me and we fought after this.
did you win?

Grew up with many brothers. The brother 2 years older then me liked to pick on the two that were 2 and 4 years younger then me. I used to fight my older brother defending them all the time. Though not like serious wrost we ever did to each other was some bruises or bloody nose. I was always strong for a kid and i used to box with my dad and my other older brother so i could easily hold my own agianst my brother that was 2 years older.

Yes and the adults don't care at all
You can be completely broken mentally and have no way to fight back
But the second you throw a punch your the problem
This is why I'm terrified of fighting nowadays
Everytime I've ever defended myself I was the one who was punished even though I had countless witnesses

im a soyboy but I can tell that all tough guys are self righteous pricks with a hair trigger
esp the ghetto ones

you sir are correct

Not all but if they're trying to act tough that's usually the case
But the real ones to worry about are the quiet ones that only step in when things are going badly
Most of the time they don't even swing just effortlessly throw people away from the fight
If you piss one of them off enough for them to want to fight you you might as well kiss your ass goodbye because their going to feed it to you

When it comes to streetfighting walking away is always your best option. But if that is not possible then use explosive violence. I used to have bad anger problems growing up so i learned how to stay clam on the outside even if i am getting more and more pissed off on the inside. People do not expect the guy who is staying calm and talking to just snap and go nuts.

fags the lot of them
so caught up on "respect" and bullshit
they all have a chip on their shoulder
Do one thing they don't agree with and they'll try to fuck your ass like the big homo faggots they are

>This
I can't tell you how many times just going from calm to completely ape shit has saved me
You destroy your main opponent and everyone else is too terrified to make a move lest all your rage be directed towards them
I've also found that biting is almost certain to get people to back the fuck up
You tear a chunk out of someone's arm with your teeth
People tend to leave you be

The only fight i ever got into was defending a weaker friend, no fighting experience just went straight for a headbutt to get them off.
never do it again got a black eye and not even a thank you from the friend

that's a shit friend then

No shit
If I put my ass on the line I expect at least a decent meal payed for by the man whose ass I saved

Yeah but thinking goat fuckers who blow themselfs up regularly are gonna be afraid of a knife? come on