HOU:O'Brien says D'Onta Foreman is out of shape
CLE:Browns lose Howard Wilson to broken kneecap
NO:Payton expects Unger (foot) back in preseason
JAC:Marrone: Bortles' throwing motion 'improved'
CHI:Fox says Kevin White 'looks very healthy'
DET:Caldwell: Ebron 'just keeps getting better'
LAR:Jared Goff picking up new offense quickly
DET:Caldwell expects Davis to 'help us quickly'
ARZ:Chad Williams to be Larry Fitz's successor?
SEA:Seahawks rookie CB Griffin in mix to start
ARZ:Cards using Haason Reddick at inside 'backer
OAK:Elijah Hood 'turned heads' at rookie minicamp

Fuck the pats

Marshall Yanda is elite as fuck

Too bad Joe Flaccos not

He is though

> Needing an elite QB to win Superbowls

And snowballs survive in hell.

Put your trip back on faggot

>SEA:Seahawks rookie CB Griffin in mix to start

YES! NU-LOB INCOMING

>HOU:O'Brien says D'Onta Foreman is out of shape
I don't remember if he said Foreman was particularly out of shape compared to the other rookies they brought in. He usually comments every year on how the rookies are generally out of shape because they've been training for combine drills instead of preparing for NFL football. The only people in recent memory I remember O'Brien ragging on for being particularly out of shape are Jaelen Strong (who managed to correct his conditioning partway into his rookie year iirc) and Louis Nix III (who O'Brien commented had trouble just making it through practices and who was eventually cut because of injury and conditioning concerns).

I don't think I'm too concerned about Foreman yet. Gotta see how he shows up to OTAs and then training camp. If he's still out of shape by training camp, then I'll be more worried.

Of course the leaf has to cuck his own existence

>needing an offense to win owls

>the city of Houston having trouble staying in shape

Pottery

>3-10
>3-10
>3-10
>3-10
>3-10

Stop obsessing. Flacco is a super bowl MVP. Hes pretty damn good

>needing a team to win a super bowl

By January, the Chiefs will be DUST IN THE WIND

>needing to win an owl

Hey everyone, I'm Old Bay and I was a Niners fan before Super Bowl 47

>not being a Pro bowl lifetime fan.

Mad at the Ravens? Lel

Honest to God, the Cowboys should sign Kaep. He'd be a better backup than fucking Kellen Moore, and Jerry could use the controversy to sell more merchandise.

Flacco is a meme. The whole league already accepts that except autistic ratbird fans who enjoy being second in the division every year

>SF
>not Oakland

Dubs confirm

Patrick Mahomes will be the biggest bust the league has seen since Jared Goff. I guarentee it

>doubting the king in the north

Dubs confirm that 'Bay' refers to 'Bay Area', the location of the San Francisco 49ers franchise, my NFL team of choice from 2012-February 2013 before I became a lifelong Baltimore fan

Fake old bay is so fucking mad rn. Let it go bradleysknee

What's Sup Forums thoughts on Blake Bortles?

His hairline is fucked

>when someone says the Seahawks window has closed

Also, finally my boy Gabe gets some respect.
Would take him as a 2nd QB.

Based Big Reggie loves his O-line

16th best quarterback in the nfl

*blocks your path*

MVP: Tom Brady
OPOTY: Drew Brees
DPOTY: Khalil Mack
COTY: Hue Jackson
OROTY: Leonard Fournette
DROTY: Malik Hooker

He's Kevin Kolb 2.0

>Drafted as a reach pick to replace Andy Reid's current QB
>Turns out Reid made a huge mistake because his new QB sucks and the other guy got forced out of town

>Wanting anyone on your team to win MVP

So who's the Chiefs' Michael Vick in this scenario?

Fake Old Bay btfo.

Old Bane?

>DET:Caldwell: Ebron 'just keeps getting better'

Are there any starting-caliber QBs currently in prison?

Why haven't the Rams ditched the gold yet?

Either wear yellow or fucking white on dark blue. Dark blue and gold is St. Louis's thing, let them have it

YOu wish

Trying to hold on to those St pooey fans

>tfw Rico Gathers is going to be the black Gronk

Who's the white Gronk?

>MVP: Tom Brady
>OPOTY: Tom Brady
>DPOTY: JJ Watt
>OROTY: Leonard Fournette
>DROTY: Myles Garrett

Mat at Mack?

The Steelers are a good football team and I like them

Oh, fuck, it's gonna be RG3, isn't it?

Drew Brees is living proof that your team having an elite quarterback doesn't mean shit if that quarterback doesn't have talent around them.

Tom Brady is living proof that your team having an elite quarterback DOES mean shit even if that quarterback doesn't have talent around them.

MVP: Le'veon Bell
OPOTY: Ben Roethlisberger
DPOTY: Ryan Shazier
COTY: Mike Tomlin
OROTY: Juju Smith-Schuster
DROTY: TJ Watt

And one and done

post em brehs

>Chargers 8-8 3-3

Well, it's an improvement.

>stillers beating the Pats

lol, even with Jimmy G as QB it's a stretch

The 2017-18 Cowboys will have
>Top 5 run D
>Top 5 offense
>27+ ppg
>10+ wins
>2400+ rushing yards
>playoff win(s)
>6+ probowlers
>a ROTY candidate/winner
>

Fun fact: the raiders offensive line may not give up very many sacks, but they are the most heavily penalized line when it comes to holding.

I already fucking told you. make switzer half grey half purple.

>can't wait for the Cowshit fags to abandon the board until March

but i have to do it when it's official which will be week 1. him and beasely in the slot is going to be so so good. giants gonna get fucked

pfft march 2029 after their dynasty ends faggot lmao @ ur lyfe & teem

that offense grading is actually pretty honest

Zeke is elite

This, Zeke is legitimately elite as fuck.

I'd honestly take him over every running back in this year's draft.

>I'd honestly take him over every running back in this year's draft.

That's not saying much.

he is the best RB since LT

Let's not get ahead of ourselves

t. contrarian retard

How is it retarded? Not a single RB in this year's draft has played a single down.

>I'd take a player who's played a season over every RB in this year's draft

Wow!

you guys do understand that if practically the whole offense is great or elite they would have been better?

They had a mediocre secondary that played well above their talent level during the regular season and had to face up against a superbowl QB. Keep in mind the Cowboys are one of the youngest teams in the NFL also. Having just a elite offense doesn't guarantee you anything come playoff time.

>OAK:Elijah Hood 'turned heads' at rookie minicamp

Not surprised. Getting him in the 7th was a fucking steal

Top fucking kek what 16 starting NFL QBs is he better than?

>literally two road wins in his career
>80 fumbles and picks in 46 career games

I would take Brian Hoyer, Sam Bradford and Cody Kessler over him straight up

How does Bortles still have a starting job?

Checked

And yeah, Godgers was in full God Mode when he faced the Cowboys, that secondary didn't stand a chance. I honestly think this year's secondary will be better, despite being full of rookies.

He'll ascend, Derek Carr style

>because jasg

Redskins will win the superb owl

Carr was promising his first two season, Bortles has been nothing but a joke.

His ascent will be slower, but I do believe he is gonna be good

Don't forget.

>tfw it's possible that the 49ers will be rebuilt, disassembled, and then rebuilt again in the time it's taken for the Rams to "rebuild"

Dude the 49ers and Cards are shit. The Rams are honestly a playoff contender with McVay running the offence and Wade Philips working with that defence

>Broncos chart
>Atlanta Falcons, March 2016

>goff

>cheat

Dude Jeff Fisher is arguably one of the worst head coaches in NFL history. He couldn't develop talent on offence the entire time he was with the Rams

Goff has talent but McVay is gonna do a lot of simple quick rhythm stuff on offence and pound the rock with Gurley and an improved O line. Mainly It's the defence that has me thinking they'll get to 9-10 wins this year but Goff definitely is a huge question mark which is why nobody else will pick them to make it in this year

>Falcons went up by 25 points before being outscored 31-0 in the final 25 minutes of the Superbowl

>tfw the Ravens would never give Joe Flacco the insane amount of weapons on offence that Andy Dalton has this year

Don't know how people are sleeping on them after one mediocre season

all they needed was one stop lmfao

they had so many opportunities.

Because
>that Offensive line

Also spending a top 10 pick on a player who has major injury concerns and wasn't even really a position of need isn't usually received well

Cards are going to rebound this year. No more Kicker choking away games, John Brown got his blood disorder sorted out, offensive line healthy. Plus the additions on Defense in this years draft have a chance of making a serious impact this year.

How good does it really need to be? If you have Joe Mixon, Gio Bernard, Tyler Eifert, AJ Green, John Ross, Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd on offence you're going to score a ton of points. Seahawks are continuosly changing up their O line and making do with subpar pieces by believing in their coaching

All I can say is I hated facing the Bengals before they had the best draft of any team this year

how do the patriots get so fucking lucky in every super bowl

not saying what they did wasn't good or part of a great work ethic and perseverance but god damm every super bowl they play finds a what to shit themselves in incredible fashion outside of the eagles one