Trailer fucking when?

trailer fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Jack_(comics)
youtube.com/watch?v=PVYsbP4CB6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> tfw it's my friend's first anniversary
> his favourite show as a kid was samurai jack
> he'll never see the new season
:'(

please take your manchild power fantasies back where they belong thank you for your time

But I'm married and I watch cartoons every day.

>someone made this post unironically

why not? no tv?

G

As in he died a year ago

rip user :'(

Kek

This show was like 30% kino and like 70% flick.

turbopleb

It was 100% shit and 200% pleb.

Get a load of this faggot here

>le edgy made for adults Samurai Jack
That teaser shot of him covered in blood made me hella worried. I remain sceptical.

you mean it was hella friggin epic, get your shit together bro

Its literally what he did previously except it was oil and robot parts instead of blood and gore.

Which I liked, and I'm afraid Adult Swim are gonna go full adult edgy. I liked that it was watchable for kids as well as adults.

>"we were able to get away with a lot because the bad guys were robots, just machine parts filled with oil"

and that was good lad
limitations are often good, just see LotR compared to The Hobbit and Star Wars OT compared to the prequels

>hella

Yet the future Jack was thrown in to consisted of more than just row-butts.

Aku can't just throw machines at Jack forever. There are other life forms which inhabit the future world, including aliens and humans. I don't think the creator(s) are trying to be edgy as long as they retain the essence of what made the show great to begin with.

Genndy said himself that he isn't going to go full blown edge, although it will be a little edgier. He also said that transitioning it to adult swim is one of the most challenging parts specifically because he doesn't want it to be too edgy

Is it the original creators doing the reboot/sequel/whatever?

He dealt with actual aliens by disabling their weapons or by using some sort of non-lethal weaponry like a staff.

Yep.

Yes. However, Mako, the man who voiced Aku passed away a few years ago so a replacement voice actor will be used. The hardest challenge with ANY show coming back after a long absence is the retention of what made that series great to begin with.

right, because it was still a kids show. I don't think you could have biological organisms beings sliced up on a kids show hence why the ninja turtles never killed any members of the foot clan, but in the comics..........well, just watch that edge.

I've never read the comics. How are they? Do they retain a lot of the appeal of the show?

Mako's understudy during the Avatar series was pretty good. I'm expecting it to be him.

Of the Ninja Turtles Sup Forums show? No the comics were more mature. They actually used their weapons as weapons and not blunt knock-out tools.

Oh, I misread your post. I thought you said something about a Samurai Jack comic. I know that the Ninja Turtles comic is a lot more gritty than the kiddy cartoon adaptations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Jack_(comics)

Apparently it was a continuation of the show. Not sure of its tone though since I, too, have not read them either. Stylistically it looks alright. Maybe the anons in >>co could tell you more.

The Sup Forums show is of the purest of kino's, though, that's for sure. The art direction alone is pretty fuggin impressive.

I want Aku to fuck me

seasons of death were absolute kino

I miss Sym-biotic Titan

God damn I'm so hyped.

I haven't gotten interested in a western cartoon for so long.

I'm excited it's going to be a little darker. I liked Jack fighting robots since it's the future, but when EVERY single enemy he kills is a robot despite no explanation beforehand was disappointing as kid. I felt even PPG was allowed to get away with more just because they pummeled their enemies instead of using a sword. Plus it'll be nice to see Jack say "damn"

I agree with this. It had a few weird contemporary cartoon references tgat made it pleb. It was strange cause most of the time the aesthetic was timeless and otherworldly but tgey woyld fuck it up with a few goofy cartoony characters

Also wad the jack is naked episode kino or pleb I never can decide

Kino because it is a Jackie Chan homage.

PPG had some disturbing shit when you think about it. Like the whole eating the Broccoli aliens episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVYsbP4CB6M