How do you clean the screen of a macbook pro with retina display without fucking it up?

How do you clean the screen of a macbook pro with retina display without fucking it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

valid.x86.fr/mwhuyy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sand blast

the same way you would clean any other

im planning to use just water i guess. i have lcd cleaner but im afraid it will fuck up the coating

Semen and Faeces using the top of your head for a MAC

Its glass you fucking dipshit. Use window cleaner with a paper towel.

wow you are such a big man insulting people on the internet.

tide pods

You need that Special Magic Apple Retina Screen Spray for just 199,99 (30 ml / 1 oz).

use a soft cloth with water and a few drops of white vinegar. been using that for years, and my monitors are radiant.

Leave this place.

going to try this

Incase you didn't know its a retina display... So it can't just be cleaned like any other screen idiot.

make me, neckbeard

>MacBook
It's already fucked, buy a new pc

BETTER JOIN IN FAGGOT

GET A REAL PC OP
>It's going to shit the bed hard around its 4th year
>Macs are way too expensive for the quality and performance
>More programs are compatible with a PC
REAL PC LAPTOPS ARE LESS EXPENSIVE, AND ONE'S THAT ARE EQUIVALENT IN PRICE TO YOUR MAC ARE MUCH MORE POWERFUL

>How do you clean the screen of a macbook pro with retina display without fucking it up?
How dumb are you?

no.

Wipe it off with a damp washcloth, dry it washcloth, then you can use clear tape to remove most of any remaining shit on screen, easiest if you cover the screen completely with tape then pull it all of at one time (slowly) kinda like how you do with those sticky clear covers they put on new screens

>simple google search
Dampen a soft, lint-free cloth with water only, then use it to clean the computer's screen. Important: The bottom case of the MacBook (13-inch, Late 2009) and MacBook (13-inch, Mid 2010) uses a soft nonslip material. Use a 3M Gray Microfiber or soft dye-free, lint-free cloth to clean the bottom case.

>throw macbook in trash
>join the pc master race
>???
>profit

All of this. Apple fag here. I take my MacBook Pro to the Apple store to have them clean it once a month. It's only $50. Better safe than sorry

>need to clean macbook screen
>don't look on apple.com
>ask Sup Forums
>macbook screen now covered in jizz and chlorine gas

me too. PC fags don't realize the quality of retina displays. you can't just "wipe them down"

Mr. Clean works, it's very gentle and smells lemony

pretty sure you're trolling but a 'retina display' is just apple bs for high resolution, usually 1440p. you clean it like any other screen.

Water or alcohol free cleaner. Make sure your computer is cooled down and preferably off, if the display is too warm the water will evaporate and leave streaks everywhere. Fucking do it. Spray on screen or apply to soft fabric that doesnt shed and wipe screen. Once the screen is wet follow by a dry microfiber towel. Any streaks left behind buff them out with a circular motion.

I used to spend a good 10 min buffing my imac screen. They get shiny as fuck.

found the PC neckbeard. Sorry your parents couldn't afford a MacBook Pro user

Are you guys ACTUALLY fucking retarded?

Apple employee here. First off, the person who said they bring their machine in for a $50 cleaning is wrong. There’s nothing like this and Apple doesn’t charge for tech support or “cleaning” a device. Second, retina screens are oleophobic, meaning oil and general hand grease wipe off with a lint free cloth. If there’s to much goo on it never use regular glass cleaner because it has alcohol in it that will break down the oleophobic film. If you have to use a liquid just use a very slightly damp lint free cloth.

i genuinely appreciate the advice. You have made my day better. Thank you and I hope you have a nice day.

This, if you're a pussy.

Thanks dude! Appreciate it.

?

>How do you clean the screen of a macbook pro with retina display without fucking it up?

By Apple brand screen cleaner. Only 50US$ + tax for 20 ml.

The screen is really high quality, not that y oh would understand poorfag, so you can't "just wipe it" apple use high quality materials to create screens like none else's. If you wipe them down like a normal screen you can damage the high quality components and damage the screen.

Apple puts a coating for queer semen on the screen

If you're not a pussy, you use whatever's handy and learn to deal. It's a computer, not a Monet painting.

Wrong they use high quality components to create screen like no other company can.

Your logic is faulty, but it sounds like you know what’s best. Enjoy your screen when it starts to delaminate and Apple doesn’t cover it under warrantee.

Don’t waste the money! Apple specifically says that you don’t need a cleaner, just a lint free cloth with a tiny bit of water if needed!

>Tfw the bait is actually working

>high quality materials
>breaks if you wipe it with a simple funking cloth

jesus christ you sound like a fucking idiot. Just use screen cleaner and whipe with a microfiber cloth. Or if its too >high quality then let it be fucking dirty.

Amn I've never witness such cuckery in my life.

Fucking ifags are a bunch of sheeple lmao

>apple brand screen cleaner
My god you apple faggots will spend your money on overpriced garbage. Slap a polo logo on a regular shirt and somehow its better. You are a fucking idiot

Durable doesn't mean high quality... They make there screens to look the best, the only way they can do that is using really high quality materials that aren't compatible with normal product you might used with your shit tier pcfag screens.

>can't afford nice things
>call people who can cucks to make myself fell better

Maybe one day you'll know what it's like to have money

>glass

>shit tier pcfag screens
you mean the screens that have higher res, and higher refresh rate. Those screens?

this is bait

NON of your pcfag screens are retina quality they can't even compete, also the best quality screen ever made (if you really think refresh rate would matter) is the new ipad retina quality and the highest refresh rate.

Have you been living under a fucking rock.

He isn't even trying. Idiots

ive got a macbook pro 2017, 13in, and a PC with great hardware. My macbook cost just about what my PC did maybe a few hundred dollars less but the hardware is trash compared to my PC. just because it looks good and cost a lot doesnt mean that it is the best.

>I can't Google.

you truly sound like an ignorant piece of shit.

If you really had both you would know the mac is faster...

Your obviously baiting

You sound like someone who knows nothing about screens...

Shit apple cucks actually believe

I'm still using the same Macbook Pro from 2012. I wipe it down with my jizz sock and spit.

pour bleach on it and get a real computer

medicinal disinfectant smells like strong alk, then put in on gauze you can also get from your local drug store and clean everything with it, will look like new.

If it still looks like shit then Im sorry but its a mac you cant expect much.

>TFW macbook cucks get mad because your PC's specs takes a big fat shit on their portable-novel-writing-machine.
How does it know to feel I have had this computer maybe 6 years and have probably spent less on upgrading hardware over that period than you did on your one overpriced laptop.

>mfw my three screens are all higher quality monitors than the macbook's and are all compatible with my PC
loluwat m80

I have a Macbook pro and maybe in just retarded but can I just wipe it with a rag all these other fucks are confusing me

ITT: a lot of fags taking bait.

They won't be retina quality if they aren't apples so they won't be higher quality no... You have three shit tier non apple screens get better shit man

You don't, you simply buy a new one.

i dont know why im proving to you what i own but i do have both yes

If you has glasses, use the cleaning cloth that came with them. Or you could google it.

>buying apple products aka donating money to apple

Water + Microfibre towel.
The same as you would use for any other delicate screen I guess.

also here if u think my hardware is shit, and I can tell you right now my PC is a shit ton faster, higher performance, and can run more than just the fucking internet

>valid.x86.fr/mwhuyy

If you haven't let your Apple Care subscription run out like an ignorant redneck then you get 2 cleanings a year for 39$

>apple makes 4k curved displays
I don't think they do, user. So thats a no on 1/3.
>swapping 2x 4k 28 inch monitors for one apple screen with slightly better colour defenition but a lot smaller
yeah, nah. I'm good mate.

KYS newfaggot

>also here if u think my hardware is shit, and I can tell you right now my PC is a shit ton faster, higher performance, and can run more than just the fucking internet
>can run more than just the fucking internet

exactly

>980 ti

should last me another few years

should do, when did you get it? because I imagine you could sell it for a profit if buttcoin miners are still eating up all the 6g cards

i got it about 2 years ago

>How do you clean the screen of a macbook pro with retina display
google you fucktard,are you realy this clueless? i just got a ton of hits,,,moron

> 95 Watts / 1.236 Volts
>high end machine

>$50
to clean a screen...fuck you,i hope you or a loved one dies of cancer

>that microcode

never said high end

Rubbing alcohol and microfiber glass cloth.

Lol. Idek what components wattage/voltage it's talking about.

My laptop doesn't even run Minecraft

4k is nothing in comparison to retina your points are null you don't even know what your talking about

With the special nap that’s in the box you bought it in

ITT: PCfag samefags as Macfag and pretends to be retarded