WTF was his problem?

WTF was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2e9ecq_the-tale-of-the-crimson-clown_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A funny old fat man talked him into dressing up like a girl , and playing with him.

Is that all? Gary Coleman's best friend Dudley got drugged and then fucked in the ass by the creepy bike shop owner.

Probably got to suck producer dick and handled it worse than DiCaprio. Also nobody took him seriously.

that's depressing as fuck. well, obviously.

Gives a whole new meaning to the words "Different Strokes"

where's he hanging around lately?

He made for a cute trap.

You just know some producer had him "audition" for a part after shooting.

Oh you.

oh god he's that little faggot from an episode of are you afraid of the dark. The episode had something to do with clowns and ice skating. I never saw him on anything else but never forgot how fucking annoying his face was.

He killed himself?

Yeah, 2003.

Would really not surprised me if he pulled a Corey before it became a thing.

Damn shame as annoying as he was. Something fucked up obviously happened to him.

I remember loving this movie as a kid in the 90s. It kinda confused me in a good way if you know what I mean. I recorded it on dvd in the early 2000s since the studio took forever to release it to dvd. I got it on dvd the moment I saw it, and than later upgraded to blu ray as soon as I could find a copy. I even got an old VHS copy of it at the Goodwill a few weeks back just for shits and giggles.

The full screen version has some advantages over the widescreen version. It shows more of the bottom of the screen so you can see more of the actors body.

>Image very related.

You must be thinking of some other white boy. As much as I wish I could say he was on the show he wasn't. I won every episode of Are you afraid of the dark on dvd, and watched each episode when they first aired on Sink. He was never on the show.

He was in the 90s adaptation of IT, maybe that's where you're getting the clown association?

Nope. I've seen him on are you afraid of the dark. A clown tries to grab him or his brother from underneath one their beds with big stretchy arms and he uses an iceskate blade to cut a cord that the clown also used to tie his legs.

That's 100% him.

I know very well that he was in the film "IT". The other user seems to think that the film "IT" is from an episode of the tv show Are you Afraid of the Dark. I told him he was wrong, and that he was never on that show.

I think you might have meant that comment for this user . He's seems to be the one getting his clowns crossed.

After seeing that picture I've realized that he was in that too and I only saw it for the first time around 6 months ago.

He's 100% in an episode of are you afraid of the dark also. Do you even acknowledge that their is a clown episode like the one I described?

>WTF was his problem?

He was aging and his looks were fading and he stopped getting decent acting jobs.

So he probably figured it was either stay in the news by dating washed up actresses and the occasional drunken rant on the street, or suicide.

I kinda think he did the right thing, he would probably ended up with an alcohol addiction and getting roasted on comedy central by david duchovny or something.

I know which episode you are talking about, and no it's not him. All white people don't look the same, user.

The episode you're talking about is called "The Tale of the Crimson clown" , and as you can now see for yourself you got your white boys mixed up.

Here's the episode you're talking about

My bad, I just searched it and the episodes called the crimson clown and it's not the same kid but he looks very similar with a way more punch able face and an annoying voice.

Yeah I already found it, see above.

I obviously got it mixed up because I only recently watched i.t the clown and I saw that crimson clown episode when I was a teenager. He does have a simlar, annoying face though.

>Implying he wasn't just like that at that age.

>Do you even acknowledge that their is a clown episode like the one I described?
Yes. Its called "The Tale of the Crimson clown". It's on Dailymotion

And I'm afraid you got your white boys mixed up.

He lost out on a big role to DiCaprio I believe. Committed suicide because he had a big downturn after SeaQuest when it got canceled. He never got many roles around the time he had a small part in Hart's War. He just felt hopeless.

>he looks very similar with a way more punch able face
The kid in that episode has a very punchable face indeed.

Hes in the film Dawn of the Dead (2004). So if you wanna see him get his shit fucked up by flesh eating Zombies you can check it out.

As for the two actors looking alike you must be high, user. I don't see any similarities at all.
>image very related.

They look kind of similar imo but the kid on the left has a bigger nose and shit haircut. Like I said my recent viewing of i.t the clown obviously skewed my memory. I've also never seen either of them in anything else before.

I would totally be a movie producer around the right one if you catch my drift.

Sign him up for BIG parts if you catch my drift.

>They look kind of similar imo
I still don't see it, but ok, user.

eh like I said, slightly. on both examples that kid on the right is pulling a stupidface so it' not completely fair. Then again he probably looks like that the whole time hence why I fucking hated him so much. Ah well.

this is him at like 23. He aged like shit. i feel bad for him.

He was found dead hung by a rope on his boat the day AFTER he got a big part he was after which has lead many fans to suspect foul play for many years.

Wait are you serious?

I though he killed himself because he got depression from not getting any decent rols

>AFTER he got a big part

What big part would that be? Wikipedia doesn't really mention anything big.

Yeah, I remember reading the story the day after his death, and always found it very odd. Maybe someone wanted him dead.

>Wikipedia doesn't really mention anything big.
Well that would make sense seeing that he never got to film it. He was killed the day after he got the part, before filming ever started. I read the article so many years ago that I don't remember the title of the film.

If I were a handsome teen actor and saw Dicaprio go from Critters 3 to Titanic while I'm playing "average guy #3 in tv movie #f3425" I'd probably kill myself too.

>Dicaprio
Fun Fact: Disney really wanted Dicaprio to play the lead role of Max in the Halloween classic film Hocus Pocus. They were very aggressive about wanting him to do the film, but he turned Disney down because he wanted to play a retarded in the film "What's Eating Gilbert Grape"

No wonder it took him so long to win the Oscar. You don't ever fuck with the mouse.