LMAO

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHD8uarjtBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO

How desperate is Metallica for retirement money?

How are Metallica not emotionally and physically drained?

Why does she have to wear a leotard at all fucking times?

Hey, do Metallica have a feisty goil singer now? I might get into them for the first time.

>that cuckboy critic over to the right

"Hmm. Now THIS I like..."

"FINALLY... some much needed estrogen in metal."

So many questions.

>old dudes that think gaga is still relevant

"...I shall dub this 'the FemMetal Continuum'."

>cuckboy

Dude, if you're going to wait out your 3-day Sup Forums ban here, you have to adapt to the culture. This is Sup Forums, we all look pretty much like that guy. No matter how hard you try, you won't "redpill" us, we'll just avoid your bullshit threads.

still more relevant than they have ever been, along w/ their genre

Because her body is shaped like a fridge so she needs to fabricate curves.

Speak for yourself you fucking putrid little waste of oxygen.
How dare you.

She's so talented honestly
youtube.com/watch?v=KHD8uarjtBU

>Lady Gaga is the worst person Metallica could collaborate wi-

Seriously, is this a permanent line-up addition?

Oh, it's her eh? I like her. She's okay. Good pipes. Better than James Hetfield.

She's not even a bad person for them to collaborate with, though, not just better than Lou Reed in his "can't be bothered to hit my one note anymore" phase.

>redpill

You really really are projecting if you're trying to think I have any interest in 'redpillling'. I just like laughing at guys like that because, well, you look like that. And you don't represent Sup Forums, Mr. fortysomething-year-old. Nor do I care about or identify with any of the culture on Sup Forums... I'm about as culturally committed to this place as I am to channel surfing on television.

>DAAAAAAD DAAAAAAAD I WANT TO BE IN THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
>THE BAAAAAAAAAAAND DAAAAAAD THE BAAAAAAAND
>DAD LET ME BE IN THE BAAAAAAAND I WANNA BE IN THE BAAAAAAAND DAAAAD
>DAAAAAAAAD
>DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

JUST

Also, that projecting about *me starting threads on redpilling when you're clearly recently trying to do just that hoping I'd take the bait.

"Bugman!"

I'm not projecting, you used the term "cuckboy", which literally just means "white guy who looks like he's probably not a Trump supporter". Don't talk like one of those people if you don't want to be lumped in with them. I'm not that guy's age but his age isn't the issue, it's his dress and demeanour, and hell yes, Sup Forums looks like that guy or dorkier.

Why did you post basically the same thing twice? I want shit like "cuckboy" nowhere on Sup Forums, I'm not trying to start anything. Feel free to be better than shit like "cuckboy".

James Hetfield isn't Lady Gaga's dad.

>How are Metallica not emotionally and physically drained?
They are. They went in debt big time because of the failed music festival and movie they tried doing a few years back. Now they're stuck in a state of perpetual touring to pay the bills. They would've retired in 2012 if Orion was a success.

I'm not remotely into Trump, he's as much a joke as Hillary would have been.

And well sure I suppose I was just using a provocative word because it tends to tempt you to demonstrate your profound hypocrisy. "Feel free to be better?" There's hardly a minute that goes by that you aren't acting in some gross, creepy, and unethical way that's beneath contempt, that undercuts any moral authority you'd ever like to pretend to leverage. Sorry but I'm not dumb enough to pull that on. Hate my ego all you want but you could, y'know, not follow my every word if you were so bothered. I'm not even that egotistical, but when you stalk a person that person isn't going to think to kindly of you, or pander to your sensibilities. Ever remotely consider that?

Is it better than lulu?

No, you used a tired, lazy word because you're not very bright.

I haven't stalked you, but if you think I was, I guess you must really have been posting a lot of redpill bullshit just as I said. I can't help your being a predictable type, but I haven't been monitoring you, and I don't know how you think I could do that. I'm not going to help you do a "loony" act, so you can stop pretending to have a personality now, nobody wants it.

NO I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS BUGMAN Sup Forums IS NOT ONE PERSON

I don't see the issue lads, James wanted to slam some gaga pussy.

Metallica should retire.
I dont even know where they could go at their age. They had a good run.
They should release a metal x mas album.
Album cover should have the Krampus on it

But you are a stalker, which makes you the creepiest type of loser weirdo and you know it. Try to move the goalposts around and make pointless little denials, but it doesn't change the fact of things. And I can't possibly imagine where you'd interpret utterly bored disinterested shitposting as anything to do with 'personality'. All these years and you really still haven't the remotest idea of who I actually am. You'd rather just posit your obsessive compulsive projections and hope I'd buy into it as you do. Well you've wasted years demonstrating much more about your own need to pretend to have an edge. Key word being pretend because you never remotely ever even tried to demonstrate superiority legitimately. It just comes across as so pathetic and cowardly. Which is primarily why I mock you and have nothing but contempt.

most interesting thing metallica or gaga has done in years

still garbage

posting best metallica album

t. Nu-Male faggot
Consider suicide you fucking loser.

fuck, i remember when my brother bought this

Toucan nosed skank. This loser is mediocre and relies on celebrity endorsements to fuel her brand.