I'm just going to leave this here. What are your thoughts on the confederate flag? and before you ask...

I'm just going to leave this here. What are your thoughts on the confederate flag? and before you ask, that's not my ass ass font, it was something some girl posted.

in b4 NYPA faggot

where this pos works

and last but not least, the information to their office.

It's a piece of cloth, I like the design.
I don't like the underlying political message that follows it though.
Does that answer your question?

... oh, and P.S. NYPA.

I have no problems with it and I had ancestors due fighting for the Union during the civil war. There is even blacks who embrace the flag as part of the culture of being a person from the south. In all honesty, it's not a black and white issue, it's a shade of gray

Die* not due. Fuck you auto correct

i meant to say gay ass*

you forgot to call me a faggot

No need, it was implied.

>confederacy is our heritage

So is incest, what in the fuck is your point Mr. Southerner?

confederate flag =/= rebel flag

Either way it's just a flag and it's their right to have it. Same with a big old flag that has a swastika on it. It's their right as U.S. citizens to have it.

From the south. Don't give a shit about the flag. I laugh everytime someone gets upset about a flag. Defending it or attacking is pretty stupid.

I support someones right to own the flag and fly it without people like BLM making a big deal about it and wanting to rape your daughter.

>all this hubub over a flag that hasn't meant dick for 150 years
there are much more pressing issues than getting all upset over identity politics.

Maybe I hope a bunch of white guys gangbangs his daughter.

B-but user, this is Sup Forums, anger is our passtime!

>support the rebel flag
>support the flag
>flagpole
flagpole gets raped by niggers

Last I heard rape was still illegal. Are you suggesting punishing though crime? What makes some cunts right to fly a flag on his lawn/facebook any more prevalent than some other cunts hurty words on the internet? Both express ideas and both have violent variables, so whats your fucking point?

It's a loser flag and losers have no place in Trump's America. MAGA!

Burn it.

Its just a flag. Its historical. Its tacky as fuck to paste it all over your truck or something but only little bitches get offended by shit like that.

People are goddamned pussies. Whiny little titty baby bitches. Same for people who dont like statues.

What does that asshole Chris Hardy have against flagpoles?

It looks cool, so i have one.

Only edgy retards fly it. There's zero point in flying it and saying it's a part of history, since it isn't an official flag. It was flown primarily during the Civil Rights era by racists to scare the nigs

But it looks cool

>I hope your daughter gets raped by a pack of niggers
>Thus proving and validating all your feelings on them
Why the daughter? What did she do?
Why not hope the guy gets raped?
Why not hope the daughter becomes a willing coalburning slut?

If you're going to fuck with people and inslut them at least do it well. And that's before you even consider that he's getting this worked up about a piece of fabric.

I think it looks kinda cool

Of course you do. It was on top of the General Lee, one of the baddest cars in existence.
Only faggots and Boss Hogg don't like it.

This

He said gangbanged not gangraped. Every day some white girl in America takes multiple black cocks consensually.

found the faggot cuck

how is flying a flag violent you fool? flying a flag that represents the south, even the blacks that were for the confederacy is the same as raping someone?

bump

you cant inb4 NYPA whore

post tits and we'll raid

Its what they stand for/ why they were erected. With your logic we should paste nazi symbolism over stuff cause, heritage/history.

At this point it's a piece of ingrained American culture; Deified through 150 year old rose-tinted nostalgia glasses.
For many southerners it is a piece of their ancestral past in which their bloodline helped change the face of their country.
Even though the confederacy threatened to destroy America as we know it, and was at heart destined to fail on a domestic and international scale; it's role in the fate of our country brings pride to some.
>tbqh they had the best music tho

The flag represents an ideology. Some of the ideas have a violent past.You stupid fucking mouth breather.

Very nice flag (layout, colors, etc...)
I don't care about political/historical meaning