Work

>work
>games, anime
>fap
>sleep
>repeat

My current life in nutshell. Im depressed to know, that I have only 8 hours until my shift starts again. So much that I dont have any will to do something. Maybe if I had a gf, it would be better, but now... its really bad.

Or maybe if I had some friends, it would be better, but I have only 2 and they are busy with their lives. Im also boring person who doesnt know how to interact with people. When Im at work, the worst thing is, when we have free time and they are talking to me trying to be funny. I dont know how to response, so all Im doing is just laughing at their joke and thats it.

And all my co-workers are out of my age, so I dont wanna to hang with them much. They are also normalfags, if I said anything anime or game related... of course they would not understand. And all they are talking about is just weather, politics and boring shit like that.

My life is so fucking stupid and boring, and Im not able to to anything with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quit fapping it'll change your life

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I hear stuff about nofap all the time. Is it that good?

I dont like that song... and I dont like that idea either. No gf and no fapping sounds terrible.

so are you gonna end it all or not?

Thats out of question. I dont have guts for that.

why the fuck not?
Just overdose on some fennel or some fentanyl or some shit. Literally hard to not die when you're taking that shit. or just down a bottle of pills. All you have to get over is the mental, and an easy way for that is knowing heaven and hell is bs and you'll never meet anyone in some afterlife bullshit. PS, everyone dies.

Worked for hitler

Its too scary. I will rather keep on living this miserable life and hope that someday... it will get better. Its still the most valuable thing I have... even if it sucks, I still can get some enjoyment from anime and games. Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with suicides?

drop the games,anime and you will have plenty of time to do other shit

I was the same until i joined an mma gym, lost the weight and got /fit/ and made friends. Life was good until i broke my shoulder on my bike

Why don't you go volunteer? There are a ton of shelters and food banks full of people and opportunity. It would be a way better way to spend your free time. Especially if you use your time to watch anime. You don't have to interact with people, yet you get a free breakfast most of the time, you get to feel good doing something, and you also get life experience. Its somewhat of a rarity for our generation.

If I dropped those, I wouldnt know what to do. Im also playing DnD with those two friends, but only few times per year.

I feel like without any more friends, I cant do some other shit and enjoy it. Its not like I dont have time to do other shit... Im watching anime and playing games because I dont have anything else to do.

Well, I dont need to lose weight, Im not a fat neckbeard or something, but some small community like in your gym would be probably helpful.

Thats probably unrelated scenario for the place where I live. Dont know about any shelters here.

How old are you OP? Don't know if you are just young or socially retarded

thiiiiis

Probably the latter, Im 27.

Go for a 30 min jog/walk

I bet you have hospitals and vet clinics. They always need volunteers.

Sounds to me like you make excuses for yourself and use them to be a lazy, depressed person. You can't have it both ways. Don't tell everyone you're depressed and your life sucks, if it's a stage of your own design.

Change the props and raise the curtain faggot. Trust me, I used to be like you. Seeking opportunity is the only way to change your situation.

Bare minimum you'll find some low self esteem girl or boy that feels like you do. Volunteer and your life will change.

maybe try and find some other job or study or something so you have the chance to meet new people who you might be able to interact with and be friends with. Try and do more things and try being more comfortable where you are and energetic. people love confidence and energy. try to expand your interests more to. im 18 but i can have a good convo with anyone my age about anything and not get boring or awkward because im always interested in knowledge new things. One thing i would recommend you must do though is workout and exercise. it will really help you if you can make that a habit or obsession and it will replace other maybe more shameful or boring things that you do and youll feel great about it. Also go on social media more and add people and try to make friends because if you try and you want to you will. And then you can get a gf and probably be able to have a proper relationship and be a good bf. Also eating healthy is gay and sucks but it will make you feel and look good in the long run and help your moods and feeling like shit. Atleast you don't smoke or do drugs. being clean like that is a good advantage to have.

start doing something useful for other people.
alternatively, start having fun doing things you like for yourself.

stop being a whiney faggot.

sage, /thread

It's not the fapping STFU with this shit. You just need accept the apathy life won't get better but that's ok be content with what you have.

This whole no fap shit was started by christians the reports are wrong you fap all you want and still fix your life it's about self control not fapping

kinda this.
you gotta have fun and enjoy life for life to be fun and enjoyable sometimes.

maybe get a self help book

I would find one on like how to make friends

Games and anime aren't bad for you if you enjoy them. If you feel as if you need to make friends you have to get off your ass and find a hobby or sport to connect with others. It's not as scary as you think have a drink loosen up. You sound like you at least got your shit together. Take a deep breath and realize that you have it pretty good and you can make it better if you put a little effort in. Noneedtobeupsetgorilla.jpg

wtf, is it a fuckin blue help line ? go drink urself to death and stfu

pffffft thats for niggers

op here. what did you say you little bitch? ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

Getting into relationships don't make your life better. You have to be happy before you take on someone else's problems. Sigh up for community college and take a new carrer path.

ur navy seal, and ur seeking help on /b ? and none of that shitcreek network know about ur problems ? well this must be christmas

Games, probly fine in moderation.

Anime, probably not unless its gurren lagann, those "highschool girl" animes are certainly bad for you. But the biggest problem with anime is that whole moderation thing. People binge watch that shit. If "watching anime" meant simply watching the 20 minute episode for the week that would probably be fine. But you know thats not what he means.

nofap and meditation and ynd you will be fine

No they cannot know i watch anime and jerk it in bed. so yeah im seeking help on Sup Forums

Find some “normal” things to do like grabbing some drinks or finding Facebook events near you to attend to meet new people. Also switch up your look a little. Find your niche. I’m a weirdo who loves video games and hardcore music and anime but I’m still able to make friends (sometimes lol) you just have to have charisma. Or fake like you do even I do that. You can be nerdy and weird but just remember you’re probably not gonna find a girl like that. You might get lucky. But if you start dressing nice and fashionable people aren’t going to look at you as a weird nerd they’re gonna see you as a cool dude who’s got all kinds of interests and honestly you might snag a Normie girl like that. Just remember we’re all gonna die sooner or later so break out of your fucking shell because you’re gonna be 80 and be like fuck my life was shit. Best of luck b/rother

its a myth

Everyone report this douche canoe. I'm sick of seeing support for suicide on Sup Forums

fuck me, i wasnt here for a long time, does people buy bs like that these times ?

iv been saying life is like this we work only to make enough money to return the next week. we are slaves and living on the plantaio.

kill yourself (:

Start working out. Start eating healthier. Pick up some new hobbies. Occupy your free time with things that will improve your life user. I promise you once you start this your life will improve and you’ll feel a lot better. You’ll even meet new people in the process

I can’t say I understand your exact situation user but I’d like to express my deepest sympathies, it sounds like you’re going through a rough time.

I hope things get better for you, from the bottom of my heart.

this isn't suicide, just seeking attention, fuckers need to go out

It is fapping.

It's not.

everyone should just kill themselves, it's the only real solution to this problem we call life

stop pretending to care about other people you fucking faggot

this is stupid, kill this thread or kill urself, world will be better. period .