Anyone else fucking hate Ween fans and just Ween in general?

Anyone else fucking hate Ween fans and just Ween in general?

how do people like this live with themselves?

do they just exhibit zero self awareness?

Imagine the smell

tfw no ween gf to piss on

that's a man

t. nu-males

did they go to sf to see ween or something
also yes i am a good citizen and hate lower class filth

Y

I want to curbstomp that girls smug face until I'm ankle-deep in her brains.

"chick" on the left has to be a dude

>chiks

no fucking way the one on the left is a girl

Ween is awesome

I won't stop until every Ween fan is dead or in jail

Girl on the left has pretty good hair for a crusty hipster.

Really, though, they're annoying as fuck, man.

Wow, you're right.

I like how losers on here use the term 'normies' all the time, but then when they're presented with people are genuinely, unapologetically, not normal, and just themselves,, they start freaking out. You're all boring normie faggots

>left one
>chick

you are not alone user.

Get help you autistic freak, it's just a picture

these are hippies.
hippies aren't people.

they're normies though. Those girls have friends, they're following the romanticized lifestyle of following a band around and doing drugs, a la grateful dead and phish, they're co-opting the hippie fashions? there's nothing genuine about them, and they're certainly conformist normies, they're not conforming to the 1# mainstream ideal, but they're living out a normie lifestyle nonetheless

You will find an excuse to hate literally anyone. Deny it if you want but you know I'm right.

no, you are right. I hate everyone. But I don't need to find excuses, reasons are everywhere and if you can't see it, you must cultivate your purposeful obliviousness with care.

they just don’t give a fuck and do what they want.

It's called not being an uppity cunt

your love for human nature is actually stockholm syndrome

I'm sure that attitude will take you places.

I know right? why can't they listen to REAL music like lil pump, death grips, grimes and kpop?

So how is the first semester of college going bud?

who cares about going places. been alive is a gift in itself

now change "everyone" to "women" and add pretentious diction and you're literally Unty

I don't need to go to college, I watch rick and morty

more than you know

>going places
what are you, a fucking faggot?

Alright, but remember to call your mom sometime. I know you can loose track of time in the dorms, but give her a call.

>dorms
you think im some kind of richfag?
jfc no wonder mu is full of nu-males

Imagine the smell...i bet it's delicious...

they only reason people can live like this is because most people function normally and commit to a job or career.

I have like zero experience with Ween fans, I like that country album they did though. I thought this board like Ween anyway.

I've been to a couple Ween concerts in my day, and this is definitely not what Ween fans look like
The people who show up to Ween shows are either stoner bros who are halfway between frat-boy and Star Trek fan, and fat hipster chicks
The neo-hippies in OP's pic would find Ween's sense of humor "racist", "misogynistic", "problematic", and generally "mean"
They go to Dead & Company concerts

What does this have to do with ween?

this is why you're lonely

Can you actually not read?

you're describing a pretentious dick

the only acceptable form of non-normie here is a friendless gamer weeb with a shitty haircut who's about to shoot up a school

It's true, there are only a handful of things that are not normie or nu-male and Sup Forums encourages conformity that's just more autistic than normal conformity

>people liking their life at its fullest
>meanwhile me doing the wagecuck to earn few shekels

How do they afford it is what I'm wondering

this

meh, do whatever as long as it doesn't affect others that much, more power to them

DELETE
Sup Forums is a self-hating normie safe space

it doesn't really cost a lot to sleep on a sidewalk m8

nigger they're sleeping on the sidewalk. that's not normal.

i am all too eager to judge and say that these people are making dumb decisions but i can appreciate anyone who is willing to lean into an identity and feel comfortable about it, so long as they don't expect or feel entitled to anything in return. you do your thing, i do mine. unless you're a furry. yiff in hell

Justin bieber fans slept on the sidewalks before concerts to make sure they had the best spots in front

idk you gotta be pretty brave to hitchhike that far and be homeless for a few nights. though i dont like Ween

Future mass shooter right here.

travelling is fucking gay

not as gay as those digits

+1

their music is good and that's all that matters

these girls are probably more fun to hang out with than any of the boring fucks in this thread

what the hell is your problem dude?

A lot of irl Ween fans are insufferable for some reason, but lots of Ween fans never leave their mom's basement and are actually pretty cool guys.

Reading through this and trying but failing to put myself in a younger headspace where i could more accurately assess the merits/failings of one subculture over another and what it means to express oneself.
At this distance it all just seems pointless. Arguments can be made for or against forever.
The girls look seems about as different without being too pretentious as ive seen lately for what its worth.

Lol look at the pussies freakin out over some words on a screen
>I thought your post was kinda sexy user

>I thought this board like Ween anyway
nah

tfw no ween fan gf

I'm... like.. 75% sure I went to high school with the chick on the left lol.

Also why the fuck did they go all the way down to fucking SF when Ween comes to Oregon all the damn time?

But ween is fun

>fun
lmao look at this faggot having fun