Population of Monaco is 37,000

>Population of Monaco is 37,000
>Population of Paris is 2m
>Monaco wins the league

Are they the good guys?

Yes. They're based as fuck. No taxes and everyone there is rich meanwhile Paris is full of subhumans trying to steal your shit.

>Paris Shit Gypsies
>2nd in a 1 team ligue

JUSTE

>Unemployment rate in Monaco is 2%

I want to know who these people are.

Spanish tourists

Who are the people in attendance at their home games? I seriously doubt 70 year old Jewish billionaires have any interest in attending, so who the fuck are their main fanbase? People from the surrounding suburbs? Do they have to enter a new country every time to see a match?

probably women

>muh rich person safe space; the principality

their team is pretty based though

Wait what? Paris is only 2m? Madrid is 4million. I thought Paris was fucking huge. What a dissapoint.

Probably bandwagoners from other cities.

>League champions
>Average attendance is lowest in the league at 9,000

JUST

>going to global mega cities and expecting them to have retained any of the host country's old character

Nigga! major cities, especially world Alpha cities like NYC, London, and Paris are actually rather shit destinations if you're looking for a cultural experience. Visit mid size towns and rural areas in Europe if you want to see sights and people best representing the country and it's traditional culture and people.

It's 12 millions with the suburbs

League games? No one except occasional tourists and a few people from the surrouding towns
It's officially another country but there are no borders

I think Jose Alejandro Ramon Padilla Miguel Fransico de Santiago was talking about the city proper and not the combined statistical area.

Ah ok thats more normal. Madrid with suburbs is 7,5m.

A modern city is a metropolitan area not just the central municipality

Chile encargado con decir lo obvio

probably rich kids

Their fans mostly come from nearby cities, especially Nice.

it hardly has anything to do with the population, though, but much more about being in a tax haven and owned by a sugardaddy (as well as a enjoying the results of a good team building over the last years)

The municipality of Paris is around 2,2 millions.

The whole urban area with all the shitty ghettos and posh suburbs is around 12 millions.

I'm sure they are lovely, but which cities?

lol
how can brits know so little about Monaco?

>meanwhile Paris is full of subhumans trying to steal your shit.
not to mention the niggers

:D

There is no real culture in Trenton, NJ or Heroinsburg, OH or rich suburbs or almost anywhere besides megacities and college towns, hate to break it to you famalam

america doesn't have culture anyway

Not all the world is like America

>t. Ahmed Mohammadi Abdul Reza Ghoojanechad

jej

small towns in Europe =/= small towns in America

t. Lazar Petrovic

>any city but nig and muzzie central winning

I'll take anyone but paris

where could you possibly get this idea

it's just patently false

smaller cities are immune to the effects of rapid mainstream globalization and therefore retain their own eccentricities

PER CAPITA

Comfy

>Population of Monaco is 37.000
>Average home attendance is 9.233
>Population of Schalke is 19.515
>Average home attendance is 60.762

They're just a shitty small club that doesn't even generate enough interest in their region to fill their stadium. Even oil money can't fix that, sad!

Wait, Schalke is a city? Is Borussia a city aswell?

No, seriously, I thought Schalke 04 was from Gersonkriston or something, what the fuck

>major cities, especially world Alpha cities like NYC, London, and Paris are actually rather shit destinations if you're looking for a cultural experience.
Really? Here are some of the cultural attractions in NYC:
Hall of Fame for Great Americans
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York City Ballet
Frick Collection
United Nations
Lower East Side Tenement Museum
New York Philharmonic
Statue of Liberty
Columbia University Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Museum of Modern Art
Maritime Industry Museum
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
The High Line
Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art
Carnegie Hall
All the Theatres on Broadway, and off-Braodway
Ellis Island Museum
National Jazz Museum in Harlem
Metropolitan Opera
Onassis Cultural Center
Lincoln Center
The Morgan Library & Museum
The Guggenheim
The New Museum
Park Avenue Armory
Chelsea Symphony
Mossman Lock Museum
The Whitney
Brooklyn Historical Society
Museum of the Moving Image
South Street Seaport Museum
Empire State Building
New York Tattoo Museum
American Folk Art Museum
Museum of Natural History
Tribute WTC Visitors' Center
Museum of the City of New York
The Oculus
Center for Architecture
St. Patrick's Cathedral
NY Public Library
Museum of Math
The Cloisters
Coney Island
Yankee Stadium
Battery Park
about a million art galleries and churches

What's the problem? Just because every small town in America is a shithole it doesnt mean it's the same everywhere else

Does Monaco have their own flag on Sup Forums? I don't think I've ever seen one.

A few summers ago I drove to D.C. from Niagara and I was amazed by the beauty of small town New York/Pennsylvania. Nearly every house in these towns of 100 - 5000 were flying American flags. Areas like what I saw north of Williamsport are what come to mind when I think of American culture. Those small towns are the bastion of American ideals, and I hope that never gets taken from them.

this is like minecraft

>yfw monaco is smaller than central park

yeah, there's a poster from here

Not a single Monaguesque player in their squad

It can be an Indonesian guy

hurrr it's written he's from monaco

Lol average attendance is higher than the population, literally customers the club

indeed, i do wonder who (((they))) could be. most definately upstanding french citizens!

>[TIPPING INTENSIFIES]

Its really an American thing to bash NYC, but between all the concrete and alll the absence of nature, all the trillions of immigrants that make it impossible to walk 30 feet without hearing 60 different languages been spoken, and all the retarded Southern Europeans, NYC is just a hellish world city

Small towns in New England are maximum comfy

Do you think Monaco has any refugee camps?

37,000 millionares.

They don't even care about football, only about f1 and tennis.

madrid 3m
comunidad de madrid 6m

they have france nearby

By posting on this site you are participating in American culture

so the Cleetuses and Billy bob's in Northbumfuckville, South Carolina is preferable?

lmao

Yes they are from Gelsenkirchen in the Ruhr valley

"Borussia" is the Latin name for Prussia

Dortmund and Mönchengladbach are both cities that are also in the Ruhr valley, which is in the old territory of Prussia, so they decided to use "Borussia" in their club names.

>America consists of NYC and a lone Southern state

no but your implication is that people speaking different languages and being non-white makes it a "hell hole" city. I assume you mean that whiter cities are better when in fact "white" cities are places like Cleveland and garbage tier cities of that tier that have literally nothing of value whatsoever.

Immigrants are attracted to opportunity which predominantly white cities have none of.

NYC is full of non american culture though, if you wanted actual american culture you'd go Boston/Philly (for history) or a place in the South. NYC is similar to London in that sense.

Nigga, you're denser than a neutron star.

Thank you. Wonder why Harry instantly understood the NYC hate yet NYs finest SJW here is still struggling to get why global cities are for this particular reason, absolute shit

t. Chris Piper from Newmansville, Nebraska