Everything they are telling you is a lie

Everything they are telling you is a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for what reason?

I want to be little spaceman in broom broom car to putter around space in vroom bliss

Globe is prison. Image if there is more land and resources are infinite. You wouldnt stay in one place and slave your whole life away.
And that Tesla car was in studio recordet.

Earth is not flat.
But men never walked on the Moon.

No they just kind of bounced and bumbled about on the moon

right, so from now I'll only trust you, user. Who are you by the way?

that video footage really stirred up the hornet's nest of flat earthers, didint it?

must be awful, having their self-inflicted alternate reality getting shattered so clearly like that.

We dont know what earth is but it isnt a ball and there probably are more continents. If there are aliens they come from your right or left not from up there.

How is life as an ass-blasted dumdum?

I am everyone, and I am no one, user...you of all people should know this.

Still doesn't give a reason

fake and gay.
Elon Musk is a genius because he sold and shipped to aliens an used roadster with 90,000 miles and dead batteries.
>also, they didn't yet figure where to drive it.

das sum spoopy ass shiat mah nigguh

and yet, normal, sane, rational science can tell us not only what shape the world is and how many continents there are, but also provide a working map with distances which work, and create workable physics models which explain every observation, from geology to gravity.

you meanwhile, claim there's "other continents", and also state you dont even know what shape the world is. you cannot explain basic principles of geography, yet alone more complex processes like geology or gravitational theory, without resorting to "conspiracies"

Why exactly would any sane person believe you?

coming in for a landing guys

So. Much. This.

3,500 years of science and observation, versus memes logical fallacies.

Someone should travel back in time and kill Al Gore so he can't invent the internet.

Why the fuck is an astronaut sitting in a car in space anyway?

He’s taking it for a test drive, so far he’s not impressed.

b-but "The Man"! user, The Man wants us not to know because aliens!
I mean... because illuminati! Lizards!
"They" don't want us to know because of "them"!

there is such a thing as relative perspective, i.e. the bigger an object is relative to your position, the flatter it appears by your perspective...

I told my tesla drive me to mars and it wont.
FAKE.

This is absolutely true. Refugees from Syria walked to Germany on foot within a few months, but the Jews took 40 years to get from Egypt to Jerusalem. When mankind had faith in god, the whole world was opened up before him, For the hethen moon worshippers, the Zionists, the Satanists controlling the world now, the world is a tiny prison. Manna falls from heaven if you pray for food, look how God feeds all the birds and beasts and fish of the sea, how much more will he do for you his child, if only you will give him your love.

what video footage, please?

>Pic not related

God never specified that the earth is flat, firmament does not equal flat.

God also said that how he does things is none of our business.

SpaceX were testing the Falcon Heavy rocket. for a test like that, you need a "Mass Simulator" -
effectively, something heavy to sit where the satellite would be in the real launches. (after all, you're not going to send up a real satellite costing billions, on a prototype first flight which they figured had 50/50 fail/success odds at best.)

So instead of a block of concrete, Elon Musk had a stroke of marketing/PR genius, and instead bolted his own Tesla Roadster to the top of the rocket, stuck a mannequin wearing the spacesuit Spacex designed in it, put a copy of "the hithchiker's guide to the galaxy" and a towel in the glove compartment, stuck a load of cameras around it, and launched the car into space.

because why the hell not?

You're on Sup Forums too, friend.

lol, the flat earth brigade, a bunch of the most retarded people on earth!

This, when you’re rich you gotta come up with ways to amuse yourself.

>because why the hell not?
When you get right down to it, this is pretty much why anybody does anything.

there's a simple explanation for how flat earth works.

Quantum mechanics.

Musk should program the thing to advise you to wit a few more years, and then contact SpaceX for a ticket.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4

Sending cars into space is SO 1970s.

>there's a simple explanation for how flat earth works.
>Quantum mechanics

YEAH I'M SURE YOU'RE THE FOREMOST EXPERT ON THAT SUBJECT

It’s eventually going to end up in the orbit of mars and is supposed to orbit around 40k years. Watch it crash into some future mars colony killing all the people.

It's not just for his amusement. He wants to create another space race. It's about making humans interplanetary and inspiring people is input going to make that easier. He did it for the world's amusement to get more people interested in space exploration.

"It's because of all this Quantum flopping around everywhere, apparently."

t. Mustrum Ridcully.

No worries, he's got collision coverage on it.

>He wants to create another space race.

Be careful what you wish for. A race has a finish line, as NASA learned after Apollo 11.

the earth is fat

why cant we find and look off the edges?

This race ends when humanity has an interstellar empire.

Well the bible was written by a barely literate group of Bronze Age tribal Mystics and "God" isn't real sooo....you're a crazy person filling holes in your life with "God."

The bible implied flat earth. Jesus was tempted by the devil and the devil took him up to the tallest mountain and had him look around, showing him All the kingdoms of the world and their greatness, and promised to give them all to jesus if he knelt before satan. If he could see all the kingdoms of the world from a high place, there isn't "stuff on the other side of the world" hidden by the horizon, ie straightforward sight which cant see past a curve. the only reason you cant see further is because of the light bending properties of our atmosphere, which bends the vision upward more and more, the more atmosphere that is looked through.

where's the shop of the tesla flying towards a goatsee?

>Puts on tinfoil hat.
In fact there is a simple explanation. The lizard people at the head of our society are trying to make us believe that the sun is actually miles away and all of mechanics is wrong. QUANTUM MECHANICS ARE TRUE MECHANICS.

you probably only believe in 3 dimensions.

Wait, is there really people who actually believe the earth is flat?
I thought the whole flat earth crap was just a meme.

I'm going to need an alternative model then.

>This is absolutely true. Refugees from Syria walked to Germany on foot within a few months, but the Jews took 40 years to get from Egypt to Jerusalem.

that couldnt POSSIBLY by anything to do with the bible being a load of mythology, now, could it?

I mean, it also claims that the entire world was covered in water in a flood, it says that insects have four legs. at one point it claims π is 3, not 3.141etc.

and that's before we get to the whole "honest, I was a virgin, I just happen to have got knocked up, Joseph..." stuff

>implied
>fact

You don’t seem to understand the difference.

>did it for the world's amusement

You know, for teh lulz?

its simpler than that. The more matter you look for and believe is there, the more that will be found. subatomic particles respond to expectations. which is how you can predict an unmeasured particle based on its entangled pair. it's really quite simple.

it told me "location not found"
PROOF SPACE IS FAKE!!

>what is distance

sry dude, they exist

I wish the finish line for race was with the nazis at it

because it is infinitely expanding, just as scientists admit the universe at large is. albeit for the eventual heat death of the universe of course but universal heat death doesn not factor in the many worlds theory or the existence of quantum foam. god built a perfect universe.

Cant we fucking launch them into space instead of Elon sweet car? The last thing they would see was a beautiful, round earth.

Part of the reason the heat death of the universe works also relies on Earth not being flat my dude.

>god
you lost the argument right there

It doesnt matter what they see or what we show them. They are going to blame it on mind control and illusions.

That's why you have to use common logic and simple experiments to disprove them. For example, their flat earth model doesn't work for a number of directly observable reasons, such as the sun fucking setting.

it’s must be pretty sad to live a life like that believing that everything is a conspiracy

please stop replying to these thread with anything more than an "Mhm, okay..."

Seasons, jet stream, ocean currents, summer/winter solstice. It’s too easy to prove flat earthers wrong.

the only reason the earth looks round is because eyes are hemispherical. and the atmosphere curves light. look in the mirror. the rods and cones in your eye which picks up light wavelengths which are at the center of the eye are just a little bit closer than the ones that are on the periphery. notice that curved lens. and besides, the onjects are all "upside down" and its a mental process that reconfigures the reality that we see. it could work any other way to producwe these effects and the optical illusion remains unnoticed by everyone except the ones who have studied, and brought from the subconsciousness into conscious attention.

This sound reasonable until you actually try it. Their rationale is simple: "it looks flat, God said something that supports that and NASA is trying to con us".

No amount of logic, observation and science will overcome their worldview because anything that doesn't fit into that view becomes part of the "NASA conspiracy" - there's no room for anything else.

Yeah. The problem now is that there are so many simple things that dispute their view. The sun and moon and our rotation in the solar system. Even something as simple as traveling with a compass. I would love to see one of them walk and fly towards north, because according to them, you will never reach it.

" its a mental process that reconfigures the reality that we see"

kys.

shut up dad you asshole

So is it a cringe conspiracy thread?

Edgy opinions you got there kids. Now the bible is a bunch of Jewish fairy tales but it also holds a lot of ancient wisdom and knowledge. There's a reason so much of it was removed / redacted / altered

Are you fucking serious?

jet stream and ocean currents are sort of like what happens in a wind tunnel. the winds aren't travelling "laterally" across the ground they are being blow from "vertical" to apparent aspect against a flat earth that looks globular, so it appears as though the winds are moving perpendicular to the ground of a globe.

I'm a heathen moon worshipper and what the fuck do you mean we rule the world

I just smoke pot and make furniture all day

But HIS TINY LITTLE ASS FAGGOT PECKER stills the same size

I agree stay in in you basement and kys

You know it actually stands for North American Satanic Army? They love hiding the truth in plain sight, "when you tell a lie big enough, people cant believe it's a lie"

Don't be gay. She looks great with some extra lbs

also thing like GPS satellites which they believe don’t exist
i would really a flat brainer to explain to me how airplanes navigate or how does car gps work

lol i bet you 'round earthers' really think 9/11 happened too..
wake up sheeple

>God said something that supports that
Are most of them christian? They can't be reasoned with, they believe in stories written thousands of years ago by retarded goat herders.

yes,what part of 9/11 you want explained?

Good one

Mate, it's a Discworld reference

Loe quality bait.

James? What the fuck are you doing, get back to sanding that Murphey bed!

This is what's called "fuck you money"

in conjunction with the natural process that I described earlier, the further you see the more the light bends ie the more the vision bends like as if your vision was like a cows horn curving further the more it goes, but your brain forces your eyes to view it as though its a straight line so the straight lines of the reality earth are seen as curved, and the curved lines if viewed from the right angle seem straight

>She

jet fuel cant melt steel beams idiot

All these people that believe in flat earth need to be beaten to death with a wet towel

retard alert retard alert

sorry, never read discworld.i always confused that one with riverworld.

Still low quality