I really hope this piece of shit flops hard and kills the EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A CINEMATIC UNIVERSE meme for good

I really hope this piece of shit flops hard and kills the EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A CINEMATIC UNIVERSE meme for good

(((Goldstein)))

it's Harry Potter, even if it's bad it's gonna make a dickload of money

sorry user

I hope it's good because I fucking love Harry Potter.

Sadly it won't bomb because of the generation of manchildren and they went for the horror flick marketing strategy(blow your load in the last week or 2)

I'm actually looking forward to it, I find the universe interesting and entertaining but found Harry and his conflict with snekface to be a horribly boring retread of the hero's journey stretched out over 7 books

Disgusting fucking faggot

so jews can be wizards too, huh

It looks pretty good.

Also, I'd rather see other stories set in the Harry Potter universe than more sequels to the Harry Potter story (or fucking prequels). I really hope this direction works and we wind up getting different stories from different points in time and set in different places.

Well, duh
Fucking retard

But dropping out of school isn't the same as going to the underworld to retrieve a boon

erm what's your fucking problem

>Porpentina Goldstein

At first I just thought it was a real actress name...

>When you sound like an old fart

JK hasn't written anything not loaded with sjw tier shilling. What are the odds there is a villain in this named Doniculus Trumportia?

it's set 100 years before the original movies so it's not really a cinematic universe, more of a spin-off

>hating on franchises that aren't capeshit
why

J.K Rowling is the luckiest hack in England

>OP here; I'm a bitter person with nothing better to do than whine on the internet about stupid shit

Remember when she said shed stop doing potter stuff with the end of deathly hallows?

Pretty pedantic m8. Technically all movies labeled under a "cinematic universe" are spinoffs

What annoys me is the combination of exploiting a popular franchise and then making this big show about how you're "worldbuilding" and "exploring the universe" when all they're interested in is money. I feel bad for the suckers who buy into this scam

It's so obvious and sad. Warner Bros. are so fucking desperate for another franchise that makes a shitton of money

That's not a cinematic universe in the way Disney has been using it though. This is just a prequel series, not exactly a new concept. Disney makes a bunch of unconnected movies and bogs them down by forcing them to contribute to an eventual whole, and sometimes having characters act completely differently from movie to movie due to them being written by completely different people with completely different ideas of where the character should be going. Hopefully, this series will be able to tell its own story in the Harry Potter universe without any of that shit.

I'm actually excited for this movie.

Fuck you op

>Goldstein

my pol sense is tingling. is this a shop?

t. tumblep

I can't believe they cast a jewish actor to play this part

>Goldstein
Oy vey

>grrr movies coming out make me angry, all i do is bitch about shit and wont contribute jack shit to the world of film >:[
Why is OP such a faggot?

WHERE'S THE FUCKING PASTA

At least he's a rum running gangster instead of a banker.

How is this a cinematic universe thing though? I thought it was a completely seperate story set 90 years prior to Harry Potter. Don't cinematic universes have to be set in the same time period.

In this thread, angry children who didn't get to grow up with the magic of Harry Potter.

Rather pathetic. I actually feel really bad for you guys. You got fucking Twilight instead.

I like the idea but why did they make a fucking boring director like Yates to do it? Warner should have paid Cuaron big, big bucks to at least do the first movie to ensure critical success.

Look at any movie rating site (for users)
The fan base for that is the same fan base for your tumblr propaganda and even hunger games. You can cry and deny it all you want, but people like you are the pleb minority in the big pleb picture

>Goldstein

That's your argument...oh wow. Of course there is crossover dumb fuck. It was literally the biggest thing in the world. It was a cultural phenomenon. You can't even imagine how big it was because you're underage. I feel bad for you.

I kinda want to see it

but I also want it to flop because fuck Rowling for being a Bremaining anti-Trump bitch

So you admit that you're a pleb? I was 12 when the first movie came out though.

>"It's popular so it's bad"
>"You're a pleb"

*yawn* same old meme argument

confirming my underage point. Being this big of a contrarian is going to get you no where in life user.

Have you ever based an opinion on a desire to be different than the mainstream even if it was contrary to how you actually felt? Or is it just something you think other people (whose opinions you disagree with) do?
I suspect that rarely if ever happens, and is nothing more than an easy way to dismiss opinions you don't like or can't argue against effectively.

Harry Potter is something that could work as a larger universe. If you're going to be mad at something getting an unnecessary cinematic universe then get mad at Star Wars or Ghostbusters

I just dont wanna see the main actors annoying fucking face again. Wanna punch the shit out of it every time i see him

Whats wrong? Was his acting too acting for you?

The character is an eccentric autist that relates with monsters more than people. I think Redmayne pulls it off well actually.

It'll be a disaster due to the Trump curse.

>Trump
>having any power whatsoever

He can't even build his wall or look good next to a con artist, he's a weakling

What's that?

she has nice nips

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

Cool. I didn't realise Ron Perlman was in this.

Just booked some premiere tickets.

Want to bite them 2bh.

would you spank her?

aznude.com/mrskin/katherinewaterston/inherentvice/InherentVice-Waterson-HD-004-hd.mp4