Is it possible to swallow your own cum? I want to somewhat try it I don't care if it sounds like a fag

Is it possible to swallow your own cum? I want to somewhat try it I don't care if it sounds like a fag...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm confused as to why it wouldn't be possible
Just cum in your hand and swallow it? Seems like a relatively simple thing to do.
But yes it's gay as fuck OP, but OP being a faggot is a given.

I feels weird trying to do it though...

Why wouldn't it be possible?
I do it every time after fapping because I'm too lazy to clean up.

I can help if you don't mind

No seriously. I don't even remember when I started doing it, but it's pretty normal for me now.
However it's disgusting if cum gets in pubic hair.

my cum tastes like salty bleach

>it's disgusting if cum gets in pubic hair.

yeah..THATS the disgusting part..

wtf b people...jeez

It sounds like your well on your way to faggothood. Let me know when you're ready to take a cock up your ass...

I'm not a faggot.
I'm just lazy and there's nothing guy if that's my own cum. Nobody will ever know about it anyway.

gay*

>I'm not a faggot.
Uh huh. I'm gonna dress you up like a girl and pump so much cum in you you're gonna get pregnant.

I did it a lot more when I was younger, because I didn't know about lube or lotion. So when I'd recycle, all I'd get is my cum.

I don't do it lots now because usually when I fap I'm using some kind of lube or lotion.

Not gay, but I have eaten other cum before - didn't really have a say in the matter.

Just go on craigslist and find a cock to suck. The best part about sucking dick is when a guy holds your head down and busts in your mouth while telling you to swallow it, feels and tastes so good.

I swallowed my own cum multiple times, tastes like the white of the egg whithouth having it cooked and has a salty aftertaste.

yes it's possible
tried sucking my own dick as a kid
came in my own mouth
immediate regret
Every time I tried it up to that point I would lose the urge just after cumming.
GLHF, fag.

that was gay as fuck

>Not gay, but I have eaten other cum before - didn't really have a say in the matter.
HOW IS THAT NOT GAY

Because I was 8 and he was 14. I didn't really know it was sex, just doing things which felt good.

No it will give you aids

No, you'll just recycle your own aids.

go upside down and cum in your mouth. it will just shoot right in and you can feel like a whore. or just suck your own dick.

just like a monkey :)

futa irl? I need her kik now!!!!

It's easy but you will lose interest the moment you cum

lotion.

yay std's

pussy, regret gets you nothing. you just got worried that its gay or something

And?

Lube

Ok.

Your mom swallowed my cum

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE