SUICIDE SQUAD EXTENDED CUT

Suicide Squad extended cut. Will it be capeKINO and save the movie just like BvS extended cut did?

youtube.com/watch?v=MAkqI6B2J9U

>just like BvS extended cut did
It didn't tho.

>release shit movie
>put even more shit footage in the movie for the DVD release

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

No because it's still edited by trailer_park and not an actual director.

Fuck off back to r/dc cinematic you pleb

>all this ass devastation
Rottentomatocucks BTFO

>Only 11 minutes of footage

I really wish there was much more, like in BvS. It will be neat to see more Joker, though.

If this was a legitimate director's cut i might be interested. Instead its just the studio trying to double down. Stop being such a fucking tool, you're helping to kill cinema.

This. 11 fucking minutes extra that you could YouTube later.

It did though.

When is SS out on blu-ray?

>just like BvS extended cut did
The BvS extended cut was worse than the theatrical release.

I think the Suicide Squad extended cut will be better, though. A big complaint was that Suicide Squad was rushed and we didn't get enough scenes with some of the characters, so an extended cut should (in theory) alleviate these problems.

I'm looking forward to it.

still shit
extended =/= director's cut

It says it on the trailer in OP's post nigga

You could save this movie by only by doing a complete re-edit. Adding more shit on top of a pile of shit is just more shit.

You know the 11 minutes are only going to see Joker. I also wish I could see more Croc or Boomer, but normies want Joker.

It was much better, though. The original cut made Supes look like an idiot.

Croc has some cut scenes supposedly, as does Boomer.

If they don't add those in and just add the Joker stuff, yeah, it's not going to be that great.

maybe even more slipknot

You have to be 18 to post here

>not alternative cut

Nah. I'll check the extra 11 minutes out later but not worth buying the DVD over

so did they remove all the pop songs and eminem and replace it with an orchestral soundtrack?

if they did, I'm in.