What difference, at this point, does it make? Honestly? They are both lying crooks

What difference, at this point, does it make? Honestly? They are both lying crooks

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give up, Bernie

>the artist was bernie
Theres your coincidence

jesus fuck who would draw this

Nice.

>le they're both the same meme

>Trump
>lying crook
u wot m8?

>"he's rich so he must be corrupt"

We don't live in a communist state mate

> t-trump is a liar? N-no hes not!

Yes, he is

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-japan/

who makes this stuff? such bad taste. at least try to be clever

deposit 1 shekel in your account.

>Hur dur someone doesn't buy into my cult and brings up inconvenient facts

>Clearly just le spooky Jew conspiracy

Let me guess, people who disagree with you are also all bigots?

but hildog is a woman on top of the obongo-style legacy shit she's gunna try to do

>MUH SIDE OF HISTORY
>MUH CURRENT YEAR

fucking burn it all down

honestly, Trump has lied so many fucking times it's not even funny

....saved.

As much as I love it, it's got to be some kind of mental illness.

i want to save it but i can only look at it for so long, and i dont want it on my computer

Trump is an even bigger liar than Lyin' Ted and Hillary combined. But nobody cares, anyone voting him for his integrity is missing the point of Trump.

why is it everything they do to make trump seem scary and gross instead makes him seem awesome and powerful?

KING OF THE HILL
I
N
G

O
F

T
H
E

H
I
L
L

Because he is scary and gross.

Liberal Bigots.

He doesn't lie, he uses business language.

Lion Trump is definitely big.

Business language like "I raised $6,000,000 for veterans" when he only raised 3/4s of that?

What difference does it make?You know how all these stupid brainless liberal cunts are crying like fucking children about not being paid as much, well have you ever actually worked with a girl?I have, more than a few times.Most of the time,they dont fucking have to work nearly as hard as guys do.they can stand around and chit chat and shit and no one cares.they make less money because they fucking work half as hard.by getting a brainless liberal lying cunt female of a president this shits gonna be ten times as worse.Oh,and hope you fucking like dirty moslems,because hillary is probably going to let a metric fuck ton of them in. Personally, I would rather vote a pile of dogshit into office over her, but thatss just me,i can actually use my brain for thought.

How much money have the other candidates raised for veterans? Serious question.

They didn't pay up, but they pledged it.

Then they all wrote the checks the next day after the story broke.

Nice try goys.

How is putting Trump's face in a vaginal position in any way awesome and powerful?

Typical Trumpfag behavior by switching it on other candidates
>OH YEAH! TELL ME WHAT X CANDIDATE DID THEN!
>TELL ME WHO'S BETER HUH! EVERYONE LIES BUT TRUMP LIES A LITTLE LESS!
Just please fucking kill yourself

Hill shill tactics

>Le what difference does it make may may

Desu I don't give a shit. Trump claims to have 10 billion dollars, I'm sure he could afford to make up the difference.
He lied. That is the problem. He promised a certain sum and then didn't pay it. You want to trust your tax dollars to a man who's pretty much flat out gone and proven that he's corrupt?

Well then he could pledge $400 trillion dollars towards free healthcare and only pay $1 and you'd be okay with that "Because he promised"?

He didn't actually lie tho

As this guy
Pointed out

Cool so none. I guess money is worthless if there are bad meanie words around it :((

hillary wants our guns trump doesnt

>WOW SO GENEROUS TRUMP DONATED 0.01% OF HIS FORTUNE TO WAR VETS.
I don't give a shit about the other candidates in this argument. They are irrelevant to Trump's integrity as a candidate. Yes Hillary Clinton is a crook, but that doesn't somehow make Trump the personification of Jesus. You're acting like members of a bloody cult who are desperately trying to ignore the fact that your glorious leader is actually just robbing you blind.