Yank hate thread

Yank hate thread

Prove you're not American

Proud to be Canadian, the only country to invade America after fighting off a US invasion. (With British naval support.)

I would have voted for bernie

I am not a racist pedophile .

never really understood people took pride in other peoples achievement. you didn't contribute. you don't have the right to be proud about it

yank spotted

Want me to shove my fucking hockey stick up your ass and out your mouth, mate!

hey op, ive got a jamaican flag on my wall and im american as fuck. Prove YOU arent american with a real fucking reason next time you retarded euro fuck.

(btw ive traveled to norway and it was awesome)

>trudeau
>proud canadian
kek

I'm fat with no teeth, and I've just renewed me spoon licence

wew lad

I'm unemployed, live in a cubicle, and am dependent on multiple programs.
I never owned a car in my life.

Thread/

I bet you're a sandnigger.

Are you in Finland?

stfu fat fuckin yank

bernie sucked ass bro. All the candidates did. We literally had to pick between a horrible, racist, cartoon character with bad hair and an actual criminal who cheated in her own primary. Bernie was out of his mind by offering free college. If you have to earn a car you will appreciate it and take it more seriously than if its given to you. Plus there is already a surplus of college grads with no grad level jobs. The market for them is oversaturated. get educated.

Yankee go home, this is no place for you

yep it is so sweet to be from anywhere but the US

>small hand
>stubby fingers
manlet detected

>and I've just renewed me spoon licence
>The idea of knife licenses in general

Epic

>mfw I'm not under terrorist control
>mfw I can go outside and not see sand nigger shitting up the neighborhood
>mfw I can drive on the highway and not see roving gangs of Syrian thugs
>mfw I can tell a child from an adult

>what is the NSA?
>You're thinking of indians
>Mexicans xd
>"I swear she was 18 officer!"

Swedes are fags. Norwegians I can tolerate. Danes are retarded Swedes.

Unemployed spaniard

fuck off terrorist. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Respectable, have a nice evening

ebin

At least we are not fags.

being proud about shit and talking about achievements by american people as "we" is the most yank thing to do. I'm Norwegian actually

I have many relatives living in Canada, Minnesota and California.

I could never hate the US, they gave my relatives a new life when life in Europe was almost not possible anymore.

Although i think they could have made better choices especially in the later years.

Image depicts a Brit getting fucked by an American.

How about you prove you’re not a eurofag?

I am

>How about you prove you’re not a eurofag?

fellas cant we all just agree that iraq sucks ass

Only after yanks invaded

because you lost the war?

grey coloured diarrhoea