Is this legit? What the fuck. This guy is nuts

Is this legit? What the fuck. This guy is nuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/90-Beasley-Dr-Lexington-TN-38351/81194538_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call it. Find out.

if you don't call it, you'll be my bitch forever.

wow I didn't realize the bitcoin market was quite that hardcore

phone mail if full

OP Here. I fucking called it, and he answered.

So you will fight this old faggot or are you his bitch?

Didn't really have much to say, as I wasn't expecting an answer. He told me he posted the number for people talking shit, and if I was one of those people then he'd love to talk. If not, then to call him another time. I said thanks for his time and have a good day. Then I hung up.

Goddamn you are a fucking bitch fo real. Bury yourself gaylord.

Pretty straight up manly coming from a guy the same age as my dad, hope he live streams the whooping too.

Hope somebody rapes him with a cactus.
Why would anybody like an idiot lile him? His antivirus is useless and crashes your pc.

It's probably for real. I spent a decade in Tennessee, and people in Henderson Country (where Lexington is) are a bit nuts.

And by nuts you mean homosexual?

Still didn't take anybody's shit though. OP will forever be his bitch.

Let's order him some pizzas

Since when is acting tough on the internet considered cool?
I have 10 bucks that say once somebody goes to this motherfuckers door he will play it down and "just want to talk" and shit. What else is he gonna do anyways? Fucking 70yo junky-cunt cant even beat my grandmother lol.

Lost

SWAT HIM !!!!!

Order pizza and hookers

john mc affee is nuts. i'd say it's real without proofchecking

nope. swat.

did you miss that video he put out a few years back on how to uninstall the software? he sold that shit years ago dude, it's the new guys in charge who ran it into the ground.
the guy is hardcore as fuck. check him out.

First off this guy has plenty of people standing by to help him with just a call.
He also has a couple of dogs that are trained to kill and he owns many firearms and rifles so he will be fine!

zillow.com/homedetails/90-Beasley-Dr-Lexington-TN-38351/81194538_zpid/

so he bought it in 2016, and it's like 400,000 dollars. that's what a fucking 25 million dollar contract got him? SAD

He is a big mouthed old faggot. Acting tough and talking like john wayne doesnt make a faggot nerd hardcore.

John McAffee is the amazing creator of that shitty antivirus software sharing his name. His whatever is on his mind, but in an awesome way, not like that dumb bitch Trump.

I called him and told him his anti virus program sucks.

He said, "It sure does but I had nothing to do with that"

Then he thanked me and we both said good bye.

Seems like a pretty cool guy actually.

McAffee antivirus was incredibly good...about 20 years ago. Then he sold the company for buttloads of money and the new owners ran it into the ground and made it the piece of shit it is today. Now good old John gets a bad rap because it still has his name on it, even though he's had nothing to do with it for over two decades.

so and what did he do now?

Nothing. He retired of the huge amount of money he got out of selling the company, and now does nothing but live off the interest it generates. Sometimes he makes youtube videos, but it's rare.

>I have all of this money
>I better spend it all

That’s why you’re poor friendo

and this make you a great men?

No...but a willingness to say what is true and not let political correctness bullshit get in the way is, and that's why I like him.

you come here and say that to my face. you dont show up youll be my bitch forever

He know's his antivirus program sucks, he told me himself, he's actually a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

dont be a dick

Dont be a dick. He seems alright.

i live about an hour and 30 away from his house

Only if you pay for them yourself faggot

i just called him, spoke with him about this world. really cool guy.

your answer is totally unrelated to my comment

Told him that guy will ALWAYS be his bitch. We shared some keks over that.
Lol, he was very polite, and genuinely humored at my call.
Thanks Sup Forums I feel some happiness

im gonna take a bus full of illegal immigrants to his house and release them all in his front yard

No you’re not. Your gonna sit on the Internet all day like you always do, in your dark room or house and go to bed tonight at 2-3am completely alone, depressed and sad but refusing to allow yourself to cry.

i was joking but now im sad

Sorry good sir, it was meant for

..and he'll cry anyway.

It’s Tennessee you would likely get shot going to his humble abode.

Nice

I wonder if hes played battletoads?

Actually he took a lot of girls shit, right in his mouth. He built a special swing for them to sit in.

I think it's really cool he actually posts his real info.
Obviously not afraid of the masses randomly showing up at his front door. I'll bet that old man is waiting at the chance to fill some idiot full of lead.

I just want to talk to the living legend. Personally wanted to develop software while tripping balls.

They pay at the door.

Samefag

SWAT Him

You could pay with a credit card for him all online you fucking ass hole

And what give you the right to decide that then, faggot nerd?

It's not just talk though, he actually straght up murdered a guy.

Aha fuckers, I got an invite to come party it up anytime I want, as long as I want.
Suck my little noodle

just called
it automatically went to voicemail that said his inbox is full (and to try again later)
i guess plenty others have called him and filled his inbox and he put his phone off which is why it led to to his voicemail right away
idk, maybe it's real
but like just, try again later?

I called him and he answered, he's pretty cool, I'd leave him alone.