Without Photoshop and funny camera angles, none of you manlet dicks come close

Without Photoshop and funny camera angles, none of you manlet dicks come close.

plenty of bottoms want that but no girl does

So if your goal is to fuck a lot of very eager guys in the ass then you're in luck

btw I'm not being an asshole here, I think it's great that nature evolved some guys to have supreme sized dicks solely for the purposes of pleasuring gay bottoms.

But that monster is not designed for women and no woman wants it. Sorry.

How much cum do you have in 1 load, dude:

Buckets or just a little?

there's no correlation between dick size and load size

wtf is up with that hand

with great dick, comes claw hands

Do you actually expect to get a humble response, and not just "lol triggered dicklet?"

has a women ever had sex with you solely on the fact that you have a big dick?

and what do you think your going to do with that? most girls complain about 7" dicks being too big and break up with their bf over it. the rest probably dont want to be looser than a fuckin horse. a certain group of women will love it and eat you alive and only use you for your cock

>That death grip

More?

I'm 6'3 @ 200 with a 7.5" dick. I'm good, bro

he is pushing his hand in to make his dick seem bigger .

well I think it's important that any guy with one of these massive 10-11-12 inch dicks who is reading this should know that no girl gets wet or excited about their unnaturally large dick that is both too long and too wide to fit in their vagina. What girls want is a dick that is exactly the right size for their canal - girthy enough to provide some stretching pressure and just long enough to get a centimeter of bottom out, but only if you get the angle just right. What they don't want is for you to try and smash a 747 into their garage, reverse, repeat and then look at them and say 'how'd you like that massive cock baby????' when the only thing it did was hurt the fuck out of them

Gay guys don't have cervixes in their assholes, the anus is far more elastic, and there's already a ton of lubricant involved, so massive dicks like this belong almost exclusively in the gay bedroom.

it's a good thing though, it's what gay bottom want. It's good that the sexual market has what everyone wants on it.

Nice penis user, better know how to use it

protip: that is not OP's dick, and no one in this thread has a massive cock. Maybe one or 2 seven inchers, nothing more.

I am so glad I don't have a cock so massive it hurts bitches and leaves me unable to stuff it in balls deep. I am more than happy with 6 inches.

exactly, that's why I asked how much

And I'm glad for that. Couldn't go balls deep with that.

Isn't there a U Mad Whyteboi thread missing your post?