ITT: "villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "villains" who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9kgu71d81U
youtube.com/watch?v=iqMZrMx6mkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Alex
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She didn't singlehandedly destroy The Beatles or anything, but she did a lot wrong.

she was depressed, choa doesn't care about money and isn't dating anyone or pregnant

like what?

Nah, the only thing she did wrong to the Beatles was disrespect their "boy's club" atmosphere, and that was mostly John's fault anyway. She was the ultimate cause of John leaving Cynthia, but that was also mainly his fault.

shell be fine

don't meme me, i can hurt you

b10

yoko was a complete gold digger, if you watch their interviews together she completely mimics and mirrors lennons own personality/neurosis, and repeats his own political ideas

this

Anthony looks real feminist here, i dont know

She's so fucking ugly. Why would a famous guy like Lenin ever stoop so low???

youtube.com/watch?v=h9kgu71d81U

like this

She was actually an interesting artist. Maybe when you get old enough and go through enough in your life, youll understand

I wonder if Yoko was a good fuck in the 70s

Sounds cool. What's wrong with it?

probably. she was nuts. crazy girls fuck like crazy girls.

Eh, I fucked a ton of blue/green hair self harm fatsos off Tinder and mostly they just assume the position.

it's called 'the privilege' ..

I'm not the biggest fan of melon but honestly that Fader piece was ssuch a load of shit.

>you will never make out with 1960s Yoko Ono and play with her asian blossom

why even live lads

>That bitch whore Yoko destroyed (the greatest band of all time) The Beatles just like my gf would destroy everything I do which is why I've never had a gf!

t. 99% of Yoko haters.

Her mistreatment of Julian Lennon

Julio Lenin

he literally killed a guy

self defense

he stabbed him 20 times and blamed a lamp

you don't end up in jail for that many years because of self defense, not in norway.

>ctrl + f
>no Courtney Love
she was just doing gods work

she look like Chinese hooker

youtube.com/watch?v=iqMZrMx6mkM

this is cleary the face of either someone lacking of empathy & sympathy or some complete retard that don't realize what's going on.

This. I saw an interview with old Julian and he says he now sees that she had it all planned, pushing him away and wispering in Lennons ear about loving his new 'true' son Sean. All the trial stuff, etc.

Hell it was painful to watch him say he bought his fathers stuff like a coat, a guitar, etc when those stuff should belong to him already :/

Couldn't it be that they were just really similar people who meshed well together?

and Hole > Nirvana anyway

AHAHAAHAHHHHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHHAAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHHAAHHAHAAAHAHH

No.

Heroin fucked up the beatles.

whatever you say, but Nirvana is overrated as fuck

No they arent you fucking retard you dont even know what youre talking about. They were a real garage band that played in small venues and were part of a local scene. And they became the most famous band in the world. You cant tell real from fake thats the problem with TV brainwashing.

Courtney Love

Young yoko totally looks like the dragon lady that would break up a white family by fucking the husband and it makes my dick hard

Bump

6/8 b8 m8 I'm trigger tbqh

>There are two versions of the story of how Lennon and Ono first met. According to the first account, on November 9, 1966 Lennon went to the Indica Gallery in London, where Ono was preparing her conceptual art exhibit, and they were introduced by gallery owner John Dunbar.[16] Lennon was initially unimpressed with the exhibits he saw, including a pricey bag of nails, but one piece had a ladder with a spyglass at the top. When he climbed the ladder, Lennon felt a little foolish, but he looked through the spyglass and saw the word "YES" which he said meant he didn't walk out, as it was positive, whereas most concept art he encountered was "anti" everything.[17]

wow fucking brilliant really made me think

what a bunch of retards

>The first story to spread was that Courtney was pregnant with my child
>It would be the second Immaculate Conception
Lol holy shit I didn't know Reznor had these bants up his sleeve.

mommy

is there a copypasta of an user that really hates this picture?

MORE
THREE
INCH
NAILS

well this made me hate her.

>post-modernism
>ever

wtf i love having sex with interesting art now

>The Beatles were scheduled to fly to India to visit the Maharishi for two or three months of Transcendental Meditation. Before they left, Cynthia found letters from Yoko Ono to Lennon which indicated he had had contact with her over a period of some time.[110] Lennon denied he was involved with Ono, explaining that she was just some "crazy artist" who wanted to be sponsored, although Ono kept up a stream of telephone calls and visits to Kenwood

>In a 2002 interview, she said, "I was very attracted to him. It was a really strange situation."[20] The two began corresponding and, in September 1967, Lennon sponsored Ono's solo show at Lisson Gallery in London.[21] When Lennon's wife Cynthia asked for an explanation of why Ono was telephoning them at home, he told her that Ono was only trying to obtain money for her "avant-garde bullshit."[22] In early 1968, while the Beatles were making their famous visit to India, Lennon wrote Julia and included a reference to Ono: "Ocean child calls me", referring to the translation of Yoko's Japanese spelling.[5] In May 1968, while his wife was on holiday in Greece, Lennon invited Ono to visit. They spent the night recording what would become the Two Virgins album,[21] after which, he said, they "made love at dawn".[23] When Lennon's wife returned home, she found Ono wearing her bathrobe and drinking tea with Lennon, who simply said, "Oh, hi."[24]

>fuck people for finding meaning in something I don't
Sad!

He hardly gave a shit about Cynthia in the first place. It's not like Yoko busted up an idyllic marriage.

why did john fuck something like that? god damn she's repulsive.

john clearly was evolving into a more artsy fartsy faggot and cynthia was too old england and yoko was a 2deep4u art ho

pretty sure she is/was a titcow, just a major butterface
which is retarded because he could've had so many titcow gfs he couldve started a dairy farm

lmao

>which is retarded because he could've had so many titcow gfs he couldve started a dairy farm

better than all of his studio albums

have a blessed day!

She was older than John and John wanted to fuck his mum so it worked out well

John saw something in her none of you fags will know. They loved each other, John left the Beatles on his own accord

so fucking ugly

literally this
/thread

I read a bio on them once, the author basically said the beatles described their lives at their most famous as a mini rome, so they were probably fucking bitches in orgies 24/7

They also had a weed carrier named magic alex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Alex

who this

dude kinda sounds like a major fuck up desu

so she was just a dumb spoiled brat the whole time? I should pay closer attention...

dunno why the jews had to spin stories for 2 years though. they always do this shit and everyone suffers

FEM-RICED

Hey guize let's make music with progressive tendencies, y'know, like our old lead singer.

>Sellout!

She accelerated a breakup that was already coming. Having said that, Lennon wrote some superb songs while inspired by their love, so we should be at least partly grateful. Does he go on to write Happiness Is A Warm Gun in the parallel universe in which he stays with Cynthia? I'm not so sure.