Judd Apatow: ‘Ghostbusters’ Haters Are Probably Trump Supporters

spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2016/06/02/judd-apatow-ghostbusters-haters-are-probably-trump-supporters/

>Discussing his latest production, the Lonely Island musical-comedy “Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping,” Judd Apatow (“Trainwreck”) defended his “Freaks and Geeks” collaborator Paul Feig on his “Ghostbusters” film, comparing the haters — who disagree with the all-female cast — to Donald Trump supporters.

>Apatow told Uproxx in an interview, “I would assume there’s a very large crossover of people who are doubtful Ghostbusters will be great and people excited about the Donald Trump candidacy. I would assume they are the exact same people.”

>He continued, “That movie is made by the great Paul Feig and stars the funniest people on Earth, so I couldn’t be more excited. I think people have paid too much attention to just some angry trolls. And it will be judged on its own greatness. I don’t think anything really matters the way you think it does. The movie comes out, and it will be great, and people will just be happy to have it. It’s not like anybody really cares about a couple of idiots who hold onto the idea that things never evolve. I always think, you know, we have our past and if you can come up with a new, cool way to do something, then that’s exciting and hopefully it will make a lot of people happy.”

>IF THEY DON'T LIKE X, THEN THEY MUST BE Y!

>People that have good taste in movies would vote for Trump

Judd Apatow will say anything for a paycheck holy shit.

This movie looks like hot garbage, and if anything this helps Trump more than it helps the movie hahahahaha.

I heard they're Nazis too.
Also they kick dogs and pinch babies when no one is looking.

this board is a massive shill platform for third rate news sites

OH NO, WILY HOLLYWOOD JUDEN JUDD APATOW

PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T TELL THE *MILLIONS* OF PEOPLE WHO HATED THE GHOSTBUSTERS TRAILER THAT TRUMP THINKS THE SAME WAY THEY DO

DO ANYTHING BUT TRYING TO CONVINCE THEM THAT TRUMP IS THE KIND OF MAN WHO REPRESENTS THE THINGS THEY BELIEVE

PLEASE MR JUDEN, DON'T USE YOUR HIGH VERBAL IQ TO TOTALLY DESTROY US THAT WAY

> Feig
> in German, "Feigling" means COWARD

Juden Apatow is the very picture of a relic of the old and dying era of juden spurring decent white people into pathetically divided, cucked hatred of themselves and each other who knows he can't survive the new era of white pride, white consciousness and white resilience to merchant trickery.

Yes, raise my contempt for you even further, merchant

surely that will force me to see the error of my ways

Judd (((Apatow))) and Paul (((Feig))) hate Trump, wow what a surprise

>Judd Apatow:
>Wiki says his family was Jewish
Sup Forums is always right

Apatow is basically saying that the trolls are Trump supporters because they hate women and Blacks.

Just say it. Stop beating around the bush.

>He literally uses meme magic to goad the juden into outing themselves
is getting caught part of his plan?

>“I would assume there’s a very large crossover of people who are doubtful Ghostbusters will be great and people excited about the Donald Trump candidacy. I would assume they are the exact same people.”

God forbid we look at the shitty trailers and assume the movie is shit.

>Apatow is basically saying that the trolls are Trump supporters because they don't hate themselves for being white

Just say it merchant.

Stop beating around the bush.

So Trump Supporters look past feminist bullshit and see shitty things for what they are? Sounds like the kind of people I want running my country.

Nothing wrong with that

In my case, while I don't /hate/ the trailer(or the movie, I haven't even seen it, nor do I plan on doing so), he's right.
Well fugg :DD

Holy fuck this sounds so tediously forced, almost like satire. Considering the type of humor in his films, it really wouldn't surprise me if it was satire.

>That movie is made by the great Paul Feig and stars the funniest people on Earth, so I couldn’t be more excited.
I'm sure you are.
>I think people have paid too much attention to just some angry trolls.
Yes, that historic like/dislike ratio is just "some angry trolls", and not just the general public giving their opinion.
>And it will be judged on its own greatness. I don’t think anything really matters the way you think it does. The movie comes out, and it will be great
Everything is great and will be great because of greatness. He's almost starting to sound like Trump.
>couple of idiots who hold onto the idea that things never evolve.
MUH PROGRESS IF IT'S NOT WHITE OR MALE IT'S EVOLUTION

Also have media personalities always been this open in talking about their politics, and deriding people who don't share theirs? Even if Trump potentially loses, probably nearly half the voterbase of your country will vote for him. Is it really a good idea to alienate all these people who might potentially watch your movies?

>the funniest people on Earth
But didn't the trailer feature a fat sassy nigger bitch who isn't book smart but is street smart? Is that really the kind of character the funniest person on Earth would play?