Ya let me down

>Dad had a pretty good job, retired early at 63
>the company I was working at went thru trouble, Me and 20 other people were let go
>one day father and I were talking and drinking
>he tells me he's been wanting to start a small landscaping business
>he likes to garden and trim trees etc as a hobby
>we go to home depot and buy some basic tools
>our first job was for his friend, wanted us to get rid of a tree and plant grass
>couple of days later my dad gets lots of calls, apparently his friend recommended us to other people
>some jobs were easy while others were really difficult
>I noticed my dad getting tired from all this labor
>Also one of my friends got me a job interview at his new work place so I might be able to help alot
>tell my dad if he's interested in hiring a couple of people
>My dad likes the idea and puts me in charge of who to hire
cont

fag

You hire a bunch of nigs or spics?

worse, he hires canadians

>not pre-typing your story

> I put up a ad on CL and posted it on my FB and such
>next day replies come in, I delete any mexicans or blacks etc
>thought I help out my country by hiring white men!
>As I talk with some of these people, they asked what are the benefits and how many days off they get
>my response was this is a simple and mostly part time job
>3-4 days of work but it depends really
>I decide to meet with the people I liked
>meet them at a store nearby, names are Chris and John
>both white as I wanted :)
for our first day of work I had to do something back home so it was only my dad and them
>about 10 hours later they get home, we pay them and they leave
>asked my dad how they did
>"Fine I guess, hopefully they get better"
>about 4 days later my dad gets this job 10 miles away for a couple tree removers
cont

Jeez. What happened?

OP types with one single finger

OP is probably a nigger too.

he is gonna write that the white men did a shit job and he should have hired Mexipads

Pretty much this.

Mexicans are good for labor. White men are cut out for better things.

>retired early at 63
>early
>at 63

This. My dad was like 45 when he retired.

people need to work, Greece.

some of us believe in paying our debnts

>owner of the house wanted to get rid of the 3 trees and and wanted certain flowers in certain places and some kind of tile walk way
>let Chris and John know so they can be ready by the next day
>around 7 am, 1 hour before we go I get a call from John
>he tells me something happen and can't make it
>I tell him its ok and he will be missing out on a nice pay
>"wait im not getting paid for today?" he asks
>Um no you didn't show up
>he hangs up, I get a little mad but no worries I go and help
>The job took almost a week to complete
>Chris was a really good worker, though he did take breaks alot
>John on the other hand seem mad everytime a hard part came, I thought it was a personal issue or somthing but Im not sure
>couple of months go by and work is a bit slow
>Chris was still cool but started to get lazy
>john still kept calling off every now and then
>Summer comes by
>for some reason we get alot of work, and I mean a bunch!
cont

Pretty much. The whole story is probably fake and even if it isn't, what do you expect from people you hired off craigslist. The reality is that companies hire mexicans because all the good contracts are based purely off price and the mexicans will do shit work for shit pay. Contractors that use high quality white labor with high quality materials get underbid by mexicans who slap down cheap garbage.

Didn't read it OP, i'm sure its leading to some stupid shitpost.

I'm white, and i'm paying a mexican to rebuild my porch and I just spent the day literally helping him, like we were partners load up all the materials and buy shit.

Just because I am cool, I also even let him hold my AR-15.

Pretty sure he is Illegal too.

Only thing we have in common is Christ, and being good people.

And i'm voting Trump.

And I hope the guy building my porch gets deported.

This.
My old high school hired a bunch of mexicans to lay down astroturf on the football field, long story short they fucked up and it had to be relayed and several sections replaced by a professional company.

The reason I think he is illegal is his entire atomic family is named after Shakespeare characters.

>Chris and John

You fucked up when you hired anglos, they're lazy as fuck.

Germans, Slavs, Hungarybros, would do 10x more work than some faggy Anglo and infinite more work than a Scandinavian cause they don't work at all.

Mexipads by the homedepot in my area (Staten Island) want to charge $100 -120 a day for basic labor work. i remember when they were like $50 a day and actually did work.

>Half of June we did around 24 houses, some were really simple jobs, like planting grass and flowers which takes less than a day
>others houses wanted to remove and re-do their whole yard
>Chris one day tells me he doesn't like the job anymore, even though the pay was now getting pretty good
>my dad aint cheap btw
>says he's gonna look for something else
>John still here for some reason, I start to hate him a bit,I tell him we need him the most right now and to not call off alot
>He likes the pay he's getting right now so he stays
>next week we have this huge project, he calls off
>I leave a voicemail letting him know he's fired
>tell my dad not to worry and ill find new guys
>my dad tells me his friend already recommended some people
>I have a new job so I couldn't work with my dad or see the new guys
>Saturday comes up and I go see my dad at work
> I notice he has 3 new people
>all of which are mexican or some shit
>while they working they are all laughing and having fun it seems
>ask my dad how its going
>"Hey son, going great. We should finish this by the evening"
>they finish up quickly, something like this would take 2-3 days with chris and john
YA NIGAS let me down, I tried to help but no
you fucking faggots had to do this to me
now my dad fucking invites the mexicans to our cookouts and parties fuck you guys

This
>Hiring Anglos over Germans or Italians, sounds like you didn't do enough research. Should have asked for family background.

you need friends OP

Are they legal, integrated citizens, OP?

If not, report them.

Mexicans are probably alot better at land scaling, your running a fucking business make it great by using the available resources.
White people are destroying the first world anyway with the liberal ideologies. If they see Mexicans working while they are at home it'll accelerate trumps wall. Win win you cretin fuck

Things that didn't happen the thread.

lol called it.

My friends work decent jobs that don't require physical labor

Pretty much this.
Hire a Pole, those fuckers will do anything.
They'll even clean your toilet afterwards.

hahaha pendejo

2 of the mexicans told my dad they found work at some company called valleykrest or something so they might leave
the other one is still around baka

This is the reality of things. People who have never known hunger do not fight for their next meal. People who have had a roof above their heads at night do not toil during the day.

The people who aspire, and would therefore work hard all went off to college. They are pulling 60 hour weeks for their new company, and their desire mixed with their education and inherent superiority elevates them above the role of a laborer. You are hiring the dregs of the white race when you hire whites for physical labor.

Do not feign surprise.

A recent Los Angeles Times article provides a brief history of a young man in Los Angeles County
who started a landscape maintenance business. As frequently happens, he was called upon to trim
palms as a routine part of his work. During the trimming of his fourth or fifth palm in his brief tree
maintenance career, the young man was suffocated beneath a skirt of dead fronds.

Whites are extremely self entitled and have no notion of adversity or earning something they worked for. That's why they get cucked so much, they have no drive to do well anymore.

>You hired two white guys from craigslist because they were white
>Your father hired 3 mexican guys because of their work experience

Who would've fucking thought. Sup Forums is satire whenever you want it to be, don't come crying to us when some guys from the internet gave you bad advice.

Not everyone is meant or is smart enough to go to college.

I can relate to your story, but my dad's business ended up going under instead of cheap mexican labor.

He replaced, installed, and repaired conveyor belts for factories and mines. The money was good, and our employees usually ended up on a part-time basis. He only had two good employees (all were white men aged 19-30) through all five years. The majority of them would get their paycheck and fuck off for a week or two, or they'd fail drug tests. The first good employee ended up dying on his 21st birthday after getting alcohol poisoning. The other simply got a better job because he cared about his family instead of having an illegitimate child and letting the gubment pay for them like the other employees did.

Hard workers will not bank their economic stability on a burgeoning landscaping business run out of a Ford F150.

How old were Chris and John?
Were they married/steady relationship?
High school diploma's?
What type of questions did you ask them?
What part of the US is this?

>People who have never known hunger do not fight for their next meal. People who have had a roof above their heads at night do not toil during the day.

Depends on their personality and how they were raised and educated.

honestly though. You fucked up right on the spot. I personally would have handled hiring those dudes a little bit more personal.

>Put an ad on craigslist basically saying that the work will be very hard and you already have a client list so the work will be steady.
>Non-union mostly under the table pay. Means no calling out no benefits.
>When you interview people you specifically tell the white people that you are hiring whites and not mexicans. Let them know that if they can't keep up with mexicans they'll be let go.
>You don't pay by the hour you pay by the job.

nah see you fucked up by hiring a couple of computer loving suburban white boys. See because had you hired a white guy like me, I'd be faster and better quality than a couple of spicks.

Welcome to running your own business. Part of the problem is it would be very problematic to actually explain to those retards why they were hired in the first place. Mexican and other coloreds know they are at the bottom of the food chain with what, 1 billion chinese people ready to take their meal ticket, so they have to bust their ass to get anything in this world. Whites you have to make feel like they are making a real difference some how, they wont be satisfied with using a rake for the rest of their lives.

Were they young? It usually takes aimless white until their 30's to realize they have to produce to be valuable in the community, and that no-one gives a shit that they have a grateful dead concert this weekend starting thursday they want to smoke pot at.

you have some good points user, I did try to ask good questions before hiring them but since they were white and looked like nice guys I fell for the I guess

>2 white people don't work hard
>all white people are lazy

TLDR: canadian proxy shitposts about how whites are lazy and mexicans aren't

You have to go back.

>baka
fucking weeb bullshit

you sound like a shitty hiring manager bro
I would have fucking worked my ass off and never called in, I wish there was a job like that around here for me

Is this the place to start a Gardening thread like last time?

>out of town for a month
>person I hired didn't mow the grass
>yard is a wreck

Any tips on taking back my yard?

Raze it down nice and clean, Mow it to the ground. Don't let anything stand or you'll be invaded with mosquitoes. (Talking long grass here)

Once it's done, Maybe you could invest in wildflower seeds, Like those little ones you barely have to care about, My yard is filled with them and it keeps the weeds and Dandelions out pretty well. If you're lucky, they'll become a recurrent species you'll see pop up during the year.

hire some illegals are home depot

As a polish told me here on Sup Forums "Gardening is making a culture thrive to succeed while keeping the Bad cultures out of their area."