I caught this bean with a bubble butt on my way out of target the other day, thoughts ?

I caught this bean with a bubble butt on my way out of target the other day, thoughts ?

Charlie!!

These threads have made me hypersensitive to faggots like this guy when I go out with my girlfriend.

She has no concept of spatial awareness and runs into people constantly. She wears yoga pants, skirts with thongs, basically everything an over-entitled, rich “daddy’s girl” would wear, and is only aware of herself, nobody around her.
I hate to think of how painfully easy she would be for some of these guys to get their creeps on.
Now when we’re out, and someone’s phone is directed at her, I have literally no problem at all approaching them, whether I’m right or wrong, and loudly calling them out “Are you doing what I think you’re doing?” Usually get a pathetic, shaken response, like “uh umhummh... uh what?” As they quickly try to conceal their phone screen.
Loudly enough, again, I might bellow “Yeah it’s looks pretty fucking evident that you’re creeping on the women here, taking pictures of them? Are you that creepy?” At this point, they either offer me to see their camera roll which means jack shit to me, or they scamper off like little pathetic faggots that didn’t expect a real man to call them out on their painfully blatant degeneracy.

real man

lol as if you have a girlfriend.

>thoughts ?

yeah, get a life loser

>thoughts
I think this is a Travis thread now.

Gimme her number

>be 80s kid
>see hot chick
>burn it into spank bank
>jerk off to the thought before bed
>go on with life

>be 00s kid
>see hot chick
>whip out cell phone, take picture
>humiliate girl and her family
>get kicked out of store
>post it on internet
>get called a creeper
>put it in folder called "my wins"
>carry around proof forever that you are a pathetic loser

lol internet kids

You sound a little salty you couldn't record some ass when you were younger

or you're a virgin

Just pointing out the difference between an average guy and a born loser.

I can practically see the fedora tipping on your head right now

the thread is saved

all i see is charles manson

Based

I think this is why millennials are such shitty artists. They don't have the visual acuity acquired by having to store a spank bank.

> when i go out with my girlfriend

Implying you ever even locked eyes with a girl?

This was hard to finish reading. This is the type of fantasy bullshit that cringing is made of.

Do you take out your replica katana during all this, or do you leave it sheathed?

Ignatius? Is that you?

I fucking love Latina bitches man. I love to sniff and eat their assholes and suck their feet. They’re so fucking hot.

stupid

We need more men like you.

I feel you, it was a struggle to not drop to my knees behind her and stick my face in her ass

no body want your girl, promise.

original?

I don't have it. sorry, user.

I bet it smells nice. I hope she’s done a lot of sweating today