Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHxO0UdpoxM
youtube.com/watch?v=4epxhzWxoyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HO4rAYk-420
vimeo.com/212237317
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd let giggs fuck me for a free £5m

Lads, Giggs' brother is a cuck.

How scummy do you have to be to do that?

> terry
> fucks his ex-teammates ex-girlfriend
> SCUM, LYNCH HIM NOW, BAN THIS MAN

> giggs
> fucks his brothers wife for 8 solid years, fucks her the night before their wedding, best man at the wedding.
> manure legend! best winger of all time! united manager when?

Fucking your brother's wife ranks very high among the worst things you can do. Giggs is a scum of a human being.

Pic of bros wife?

And made her get an abortion. And then tried to silence the media when they found out.

Fucking this outweighs that.

100% gay

It's the pro man united bias in the english media

daily reminder that giggs is a halfnigger so there is nothing wrong with this from his perspective

The chick wanted ryan but settled for the little brother. Never get with a chick who made it clear she wants to fuck your brother

well clearly the brother never knew, well i hope he didnt

Lets break it down;

Giggs is from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch, Terry's from east london

Without football Giggs would probably be joiner or something, Terry a car salesman or francise owner of a moble phone chain.

Giggs would drive a Focus, Terry a BMW.

Terry's just not a likable person.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHxO0UdpoxM

English media only exist to further the interests of an inner circle of manure stakeholders

Giggs could have bummed the entire academy and the media wouldnt dare let a peep out

A gay guy would pick something that would make him look good not a poor michael jackson tribute: the later years.

Even by devient politician standards this is weird.

FYI: The dude got her when she was in best MILF age and is now sticking with her because he is an upright, loyal kind of person (not that a teethless brit would know what those words mean).

i wonder whos behind this post?

100% he's not fucking her anymore and has some side-bitch with her agreement.

the phonecall that saved relationship

>because he is an upright
She aint going to be for much longer.

What ever way you wanna spin it he's fucking a 70yo, as a proud island monkey i'd have to have had 15 cans of Stella and a large bag of Ket to even allow that to suck my cock.

>German guy defends devient
not suprised seeing as you lot shit in each others mouths

Maybe he likes her mind, and she lets him fuck the models that come around. You can separate sex and marriage.

>Maybe he likes her mind

What the fuck are you talking about.

>You can separate sex and marriage.

You saying he justs knocks about with a granny for a laugh.

>fucks his brothers wife for 8 years
>fucks other slags as well (including that hot welsh bug brother girl, no pun intended)
>all while being married and with two kids
Literal scum, at least his wife and kids are gonna get a fortune now that the divorce is finally gonna go through this year

> people care more about footballers' private lives than about the game itself
Modern football is sad.

Why didn't she simply divorce so they could get together?

Talking bout that where did CR get that kid from and why is he single

>jealous neets seething: the thread

good for him, though he should have let his brother know his wife is a slut. Maybe they are not that close

Everyone likes a bit of relationship drama lad

It's mostly weird because she was his teacher at school when he was 15, I'm surprised the French haven't made that illegal

Got a surrogate mom iirc
As for not having a gf, Sup Forums could be right and he's in the closet or maybe he just wants to concentrate on his career and kid rn

S E E T H I N G

or he has sexy time with his child.

Messi might be autistic but at least he's normal

>His brother is still with her
Arent they divorced?
Besides, people talk about this but the woman in question also fucked 3 other Manure players. Not even the big stars

But he has a gf.

been away from Sup Forums for a while, is seething a new meme? would it look better like this

S E E T H I N G

E

E

T

H

I

N

G

guess not i forgot how to do it, Im not new either

barrymore had a wife but he still fisted a guy to death

>horrific anal injury

Only the Brits know about this

Why do people still respect giggs and call him a legend? He's a disgusting piece of trash and I'd be ashamed if he was linked to my club

Was he 7?

point disregarded as you make no sense and your toilet has no water in it, so you can sniff you're own shit wierdo nation.

I respect him because he has 3 Gs in his name and it reminds me of German Goo Girls.

>and your toilet has no water in it, so you can sniff you're own shit wierdo nation

>tfw i just googled "german toilet" and its actually fucking true

what the fuck is wrong with you cunts germany??

I lived there as part of an ISIS sleeper cell and i was disgusted on how barbaric these people actually are.

youtube.com/watch?v=4epxhzWxoyQ

>pro man united bias in the english media

Still more Titles than Slippy G

Fucking based German engineering.

Yeah there's totally no United bias in the media

The public toilets are probably a scat fetishists wet dream.

Well with that logic, India wins hands down, they use no water at all.

No chance of splashback though tbf

>wet dream
>conserving water as an excuse to look at your shit in David Attenborough style detail.

He married her because she is a chocolate multi-millionaire heiress craving for young cock, who'll die 30 years before him. Nigga just wanted to secure his retirement, but then fate (and Rothschild) made him president, so basically he'll live a good life regardless.

Saving on water costs doesnt appeal to you? Look at how much water the left uses.

Neither is shitting yourself

>saving water

It's not the fucking Sahara mate and take that fucking proxy off

Everyone prefers Giggs to Terry because >muh racismo

People hate Terry because of the racism incident, not because he had an affair. Besides, everyone considers Terry a Chelsea legend, even those who hate him.

>"a fucking black cunt"
that's not racist, calling him a black cunt is actually the only politically correct way. I guess cunt of colour would have been fine too.

For the lack at looking at my shit in detail in a British shitpot , the enjoyment lost is made up by spitting in my stream of piss, i also piss on the seat so i can hear my missus scream when she sits in it.

>Trollface.jpeg

First seen in around 2003 on the betfair forum (rip), where it was often deployed in your displayed form.

>His brother is still with her
this is what i don't understand

why?

Post pics if bro's wife.

Damn.. I want to get married to raise kids in a family enviroment but this scares the shit out of me

You can just feel his pain and that underlying anger

is he sick? looks like a wreck.

if marriage/affair did this to him, i want none of it.

>The dude got her when she was in best MILF age

What? Thirty years ago when he was like 9?

>she's had gone to spain. she took the kids with her
>did you confront your brother?
>he was in spain as well

Doesnt your dick touch the poo poo in those toilets, only a German would like that, fucking degenerate fucks.

Noice

Yes, he is THAT alpha

This guy was a rothschild banker

Do you people realise this guy has/still attends child sacrifice ceremonies?

youtube.com/watch?v=HO4rAYk-420

he's not

need proof

>rothschild banker
>Need Proof

Just watch the video

>attends child sacrifice ceremonies

>It's just lies

vimeo.com/212237317

at which point in this video does he mention the child sacrifice ceremonies done by the macron and the rothschilds? don't want to watch 40 mins.

jesus christ are Brits obsessed about shitting behaviors and toilets of other countries
What the hell is wrong with you people?

He doesn't, the guy was an investment banker who got high up the ladder in banking and was brought to child sacrifice ceremonies which made him decide to get out and blow the whistle

Macron was at a much higher level and worse, he was a rothschild banker

Theres only one way you can get this high up in the banking chain, by selling your soul and taking part in these ceremonies so that if you go against the "cartel" they will have enough incriminating evidence on you to imprison you for the rest of your life if you dont do what you are told to do

Now you know why nearly all european "leaders" get into power and why they continue to flood europe with immigrants when people dont want them here

it's the only thing countries that don't win anymore can do

>trusting the word of a guy who hates ass

*tips tin foil hat*

unhinged

macron doesn't have any kids, i guess he sacrificed them? sacrificing your own kids must give you extra bonus points.

rather have a cunt who's an open racisist than some trash that screws over his family in secret.

feed your kids potatoes anons, don't let them end up like paddy here

C'm'on don't be so prude

How Giggs brotha didnt kill Ryan ?

Lel look at all these beta males getting mad at an alpha male taking what he wants.

so does at that point become acceptable to murder or severely injure your blood relative?

imho yes

bankers are disgusting enough without making up tinfoil hat shit

maybe 750 years ago

those glorious days, we've regressed since then.

I don't know but he probably got a lot of money and an easy life because of his brother's success. He wouldn't not even be with his wife without his brother. Probably something like that.

POO

You're probably right

But cm'on...you'll be seen as the family chuck for ever. And ppl will always ask if the kids are his or ryan's

Ok

m8 i'm all for athletes living like gods, but the line has to stop somewhere. Screwing over your family has got to be it

muslims would have been allowed to stone her or behead her in some kind of honour killing