Prove me otherwise

Prove me otherwise.

There are way, way too many faggot threads on Sup Forums every fucking day.

no need

They suck dick? they got a dick? Nigga they gay.

Penis = Man + Attraction to Penis = Gay

Guys have dicks. That makes all guys gay?

If you put your dick in a mouth or the ass of an another man, you're gay.
If you take a dick in your mouth or your ass and you are not a girl, you are gay.

It's only gay if your balls touch

It's only gay if you put your dick in it.
You can kiss and cuddle the trap and it'll be completely 100% straight.

Its not gay if its a cute femanine penis

It's only gay if you end up with a shit-covered dick. OOGAH. The love that dare not speak its name. "As wrong as two boys fucking"

Is this gay? I think not

Penis + Penis = Gay
Vagina + Vagina = Lesbian
Penis + Vagina = Normal

>Do you have a penis? Are you attracted to penis? Refer to the math posted above. Thank you for your time and enjoy your new knowledge.

Its gay, but its shitty. Pic related is far better.

To be honest, vagina + vagina = pretty fucking gay

>Vagina +Vagina = Lesbian

The math is pretty basic.

Can't

You can define your terms how you wish, but two homosexuals having sex, male or female homos, is still gay as hell.

Traps may or may not gay themselves, but you're either bi or gay if you're a dude and fap them know that it's a dude.

what if i get a blowjob from a trap. but i didnt know it was a trap because he/she is not nude when he/she gives it to me. am i then still gay? or was i just bamboozled?

Traps are not gay

*knowing

I derped

agreed, but it has to be a very good trap.

The ACT of it, is gay. Ignorance or not, it's still gay. If you never find out, does it really matter?

Some oc from me

but the question was. am i gay if that happens?

Give me the
>SAUCE

Sex with two dicks.

Yes. Ignorance or not, you were blown by a man pretending to be a woman.

OP here

Kek i remember that thread, i saved your oc, mine was the trap image

but my intentions where to get blown by a girl and i believe i was blown by a girl. so in my head i never was sucked of by a guy. so how am i gay?

Ignorance doesn't change anything. Just because you don't know, doesn't change the fact the man who just blew you knows. It doesn't make you gay, makes you bi. There's nothing wrong with being gay or bi. Just means you are. You can believe anything you want, with anything you want, but itndoesnt detract from the truth of the situation. Man's penis in man's mouth is an act of faggotry.

inted and knowing does matter in this case. becasue stuff in ass is also fagottry. but a friend of mine sat on a barstool and it broke and it shoved the iron pole a few inches up his ass. so according to you. he is gay now. this makes no sence this logic. so lets say you are asleep good sir. and i come in and suck you dick. BOOM you're gay now.

faggot

Not gay since a man hadn't penetrated him. Not a penis nor something created for sex.

Touche...

The ones that are attracted to other guys are gay.

>engages in homosexing
>sad to be called gay

Will you faggots just admit youre bi? I am. Fucking homos

traps aren't gay the same way fucking your gf/wife in the ass aren't gay, either both of them are gay or neither are, which one depends on you.

They have a dick

>fucking a dude is just as straight as fucking a girl in the ass

My boyfriend is a trap. I am gay. Any questions?

if your "boyfriend" is a trap... you are doing it wrong. either your boyfriend is a gay male or you are an asshole.

pretty sure you're fantasizing about your buddy joe at work when you're giving your gf anal, but hey, that aint gay at all

He's a gay male, but honestly, do you think the fuckers in this thread care about gender questioning? He likes to be feminised, but still mostly identifies as male, though he has been questioning that for a while.

> cute female penis
>female
>penis
wat

>i don’t understand greentext implications

trick question- they are actually just a couple of faggots

Hmm. guess you are right. oh well as long as you are nice to each other c:
*pic is me*

>implying wrong

Yes.
>Benis + Benis = Gaey
Refar to maeth

If you're attracted to the femininity of a Trap, fine. That's straight. Straight guys are attracted to feminine qualities.

If after finding out they have a dick?
Or being attracted to the dick itself
Or knowing either of these things and you still wish to engage?
Then yeah, that's gay. Or you might be considered bi if you still like females.

Or you could be some person who doens't give a shit about what a person/being looks like and just wants a hole to fuck.

Lesbians are gay but with women.

>Penis + (Vagina + Vagina) = Straight
You solve the parentheses first.
>Penis + 2Vagina
The formula is
>XP + YV
As long as your XP value is less than or equal to your YV value then you are straight.

Looking pretty good! Since you seem pretty cool, what do you identify as? Imma guess female?

Unless you have a Vagina.

Then
XP must be greater than or equal to.

>(Penis +2Penis) + (3Vagina-Vagina) = Gay
>Penis^2 +(Vagina +3) = Gay
>15%Penis^-4 + (Vagina x Vagina)^2 = Straight
>(!69 + ~Penis + 3Penis) x Penis + (Vagina^38 + -vagina)^6= Gay

It's simple