How do i know if its coke? paid 100€ for it

how do i know if its coke? paid 100€ for it

Take your finger, lightly dip it in. Place dipped finger between your teeth and lips along your gums. If your touched area goes numb, it's coke. If you die it isn't.

You could ask an officer to test it with a dog

looks like meth

Looks scaly, officer. Get your narcotics department to test it, but I think you're alright lad

It looks like pretty good coke actually.

Get drunk, and rip a fat line. That's how you will know

only way to find out is to shove the whole baggie into your anoose

Buy a test kit online. Don’t risk it op
:)

Never seen it

well... im gonna give it a go

you got ripped off m8y

this actually

Fuckin hell man... People are so faggoty here... I've stuck all sorts up my face and I'm cool

The only real way is with a test kit lots of cuts can numb your mouth

Looks like coke should look, tip it onto a piece of paper, put it on top of a hot radiator for 5-10 mins, crush it up, rail some fat lines and enjoy

>2018
>doing cocaine
what is this 1985?

Does it smell like gasoline? Does it taste bitter? Sample a tiny bit on your gum, does it go numb? That’s usually how are you now. Real cocaine is not “powdery” either unless it’s cut a lot. More crystal like and might have a slight shine

wrong, smoother the better

exactly what u describe

looks allright. The photo quality is kinda bad, but I think I see some scales, which is a good sign.

Does it look like pic. related up close? With shiny "scales" all over it? If it does, then it's some really good coke, don't be afraid to take a fat line.

100€ is about the right price for end consumer, so that checks.

Good coke smells like gasoline you can tell if it's good coke just from the smell. Shit will gag u it's so strong a smell

lets see then

Also when you snort a line, you should kinda smell something like bananas, or some fruity tones in the back of your throat. That's also a really good sign.

Are you Czech?

sk

A jsi v Brně? :> Žádný doxx, jen mě něco napadlo

Put some in between your gums and lips in your mouth, if it's real coke you souls feel some numbing.

nn

sk is south korea boy atleast thats what im guessing

Currently-in-rehabfag here.

Jealous as fuck OP

Uh, asi to není dobrý řešit tady, jen mi blesklo hlavou, jestli nekupujeme od toho samýho týpka :D Fishscale se tu moc nedá sehnat, šance je tam dobrá

op here... im really curious where this is going... never had coke before

netusim... ja mam kontakt na sk a dalej neriesim

eastern europe

Rozumím. Ten materiál vypadá fakt v pohodě.
Někdy to zkus cracknout, to je taky docela sranda :>

So you paid for it without knowing what it is?
Genius

boi that looks like rock too its either good as tits or not yola do this

taste that shit before doing a line, honestly looks like crushed sea shells. that sounds like a painful way to die

>looks like crushed sea shells
You're either an idiot or someone who's never seen coke that isnt already powder

palms sweating a bit... nice feeling... little like afloating

They used to sell devices to measure the melt point - probably still do.

i smoke rock nigga

I'm undecided about your purchase. It kinda looks like decent coke, but is a bit too translucent. It could just be the photo quality but if it was coke I'd expect to see the powdery part sticking to the bag more. However if it was mine, I'd rack up a fat one whatever it is.