Guys with no kids, would you date a girl with a kid?

Guys with no kids, would you date a girl with a kid?

Why or why not?

I worked with a black guy that would automatically ignore a girl if she messaged him and had a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMYX__Z6hvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a chance.
I’m not some sprogs surrogate daddy.

Fate is a cruel beast. More than likely you will end up supporting one with the kids father being able to crush your beta skull if you even hit him once..

Yeah her and the kids daddy are still talking...

I don't know what a dad is
But I'm more than happy to be daddy for a night

No. Because you can look after it, care for it, for years, grow to love it... The bitch can get rid of you / you get tired of her, then you split and you have no rights.. 85% of them use children as a weapon after a break up and that's when you're biologically involved...

They're quite calculating and callous in this situation... Regardless of how much the kid(s) will be disadvantaged from their selfish actions.

Horrible creatures

this \thread

God, my wives son shows me pictures like these all the time. Does he really expect me to laugh at them? I just don't get it!

10x more work, responsibility, AND drama? How could a man resist?

I would like to say it's not a deal breaker but typically it is. I've always dropped them as soon as I found out. Seen a couple super hot milfs that might of changed my mind though before.

There isn't a chance in hell I'd get involved with a bitch with a kid. I don't have kids for a good fucking reason. I don't need to deal with some other dipshit's brat(s).

He is probably still crushing that pussy too lol

Single mothers are single mothers for a reason

>Playing anothers guy saved game.
Nah man.

Absolutely degenerate! What kind of father cum on his wife's face while she's still carrying their baby?!.... What a sick fucking world full of degenerate people...

Also any young girl who got pregnant and didn't have an abortion is probably stupid, religious, from a poor, white trash family with stupid, religious parents.

Would you buy already popped microwave popcorn at the store ?
Same thing.

No, I've tried it twice and I didn't like it

I would never deal with a child period. My own or someone else's is irrelevant.

Cuck memes aside, I wouldn't consider it. I would maybe bang a few times but I would never want to commit to a woman with kids that aren't mine.

absolutely not. Not really an issue though because I don't date niggers and they're the most abundant "single mommies"

She'd really have to be an exceptional person and the reason for why she has a kid has to be exceptional as well.

Otherwise, absolutely not. It's a waste of both our times, and it'd be unnecessarily mean getting her hopes up with a date.

This is a fucking retarded analogy. What a faggot

99.9% of the time your needs will come after that of the kids. So only date a bitch with baggage if you can live with being the lowest ranking person in the house

Fucking truth right here. Bitches will happily ruin their offspring to get back at their ex's. My mom basically did it three times and acted like beligerant mean cunt when I called her out on it last time. Bitch threw me out, got killed in a motorcycle wreck a year later and I got the lovely wake up call that she was just as fucking retarded as I thought when it turns out her life insurance didnt cover motorcycles. She went to work everyday it wasn't raining on her bike, but god forbid the dumb woman from using her pea brain for two minutes when shopping for life insurance.

God no, women with kids act like its their boyfriends responsibility to financially support the kids, and they turn into ravenous jealous cunts when you try to bond with their kid.

My girlfriend has 2 kids. But I'm at an age now where you are either going to find a single mom, or someone who is batshit insane that nobody dared to put a baby in her. It's pretty great though. Get to the age of 33, don't have any divorces, kids or diseases... You can pretty much choose whoever you want to date because you are rare.

i would never date a chick with a kid thats not my problem

Only if the dad died in a car crash or something. Or maybe if he was hella abusive and there's no chance she would ever go back to him. Basically if the kid was gonna end up with a shit life then yeah I wouldn't mind stepping and to help, provided she was still willing to have a kid with me. That said you'd still always be second to her kid not from you

im already dating a girl with a kid. not that big of a deal if its just one.

I would never take care of someone else's kid, I have more self respect than that

if she has a daughter and we can fuck her together, then sure

Bruh, why isn't the dad around? Major red flag, get educated : youtube.com/watch?v=GMYX__Z6hvE

Widows are generally fine, but single mothers? Fuck no.

Dude just date younger. 15 years difference is nothing to women under 27.

Why would someone not extremely mentally ill and irresponsible date, marry and divorce a violent man?