Unfathomably rich

>unfathomably rich
>manufacturs and distributes a weapon banned under the geneva concentions
>has access to and knowledge of all varieties of cutting edge technology, some of which is more advanced than the US governments
>launches a fucking car into space for publicity

Is this man a real life James Bond villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

melonhusk.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The hero we need.

hes just a rothchild puppet, even if hes aware of it or not.

fuck Elon. what about FUCKING TESLA???!!!!

Maybe. Maybe Goku is universe 11's villain. Only time will tell.

I'm now picturing Musk with a grey suit, a white cat on his lap, exclaiming "no Mister Bezos, I expect you to deliver!" after putting Teslas on Amazon.

I would launch a rocket full of signs "don't trust the Jews" instead of a fucking car.
People would be so pissed off..

The greatest con man to ever live. Guy has called himself a Libertarian yet want's governments money for his ventures. Also hasn't created anything new just made existing technology a little better.

Just another Rothschild puppet.

melonhusk.bandcamp.com/releases

this is not Sup Forums so fuck off

geneva... concentions?

im explaining how hes a villain or not, setting someone up just to say fuck off... i think you need a hug of your mum and an explanation of logic from your dad once you stopped jacking off over traps

seems like youre triggered.
1. you explained nothing
2. what makes you asume that hes a rothchild puppet

what weapon are you talking about rarted?

>#80 on Forbes 100
>Banned for use in armed conflict; not banned from ownership in most places
>has seen too many movies
>owns a rocket company and car company, what do you expect?

fucking pleb.

>pic unrelated

tedrar ?

The US never ratified the terms under the Geneva convention so I mean

We just can't use them in war

Grammer correction is not a recognized form of insult on Sup Forums anymore get with the times

why would someone even say something like that.

>>manufacturs and distributes a weapon banned under the geneva concentions
are you talking about the "flame thrower" he's selling?
because they're hardly that, and completely legal.

So weed burners are banned by the Geneva conventions eh?

who ownes central banking, ie all money dickweed. If you carnt figure out anything from than then your journey has just begun from insulting people to actually learning and evolving as a human being

No user its "Not a flamethrower"

Fire is literally the worst for killing grass, like grass is literally designed to create fires and burn out larger organisms so they can themselves get more sunshine to spread with.

You corrected OP’s grammer and yet you don’t capatilize your sentance or put a question mark for your question.

>Also hasn't created anything new just made existing technology a little better.
you don't realize this is how most invention works... it's very rare that someone comes up with something completely new.

It's literally a 'torch', it's just a glorified torch and a total waste of money.

Yeah. Not a flamethrower.

I have it on very good authority that he is in fact an alien, and has used his advanced knowledge of technology to become rich enough to develop space travel on our world in order to take government funding away from Nasal who run the global defence network against alien invasion. Once Nasa loses its government funding the defence grid will fail and humans will fall to alien invasion

>geneva concentions
>Concentions
Fritz get the flammenwerfer

same fag - and what about teslas tech... did he give everyone free energy like tesla wanted... absolute joke

>waste of money
well, it is more of a fund raising tool, rather than them trying to sell flamethrowers as a sustainable business... he could literally charge whatever he wants. if you want to pay for it, fine, if not, fine.

Mate nobody cares

>manufacturs and distributes a weapon banned under the geneva concentions
... what?

as i said... go back to Sup Forums.

Youre not even argumenting. Youre just assuming everybody who isnt interested in your little specific information niche(euphemism for strange hypothesis without a valid reasoning behind it) is somehow uneducated.

I know who rothchilds are. But if you just throw around random asumptions without valid arguments or logic, saying i need to evolve, then you left the discussion and your words entered the realm of uselessness.

>banned under the geneva concentions
>geneva concentions
>concentions

Retard

>give everyone free energy
not sure a single man could do that in this day and age, nor would our government (and corporations) allow that. how would you even propose to go about that?

also, are you upset a band used the name Tesla, and doesn't give out free concerts?

Blow torches are illegal! Only nazis used them!

white knight

>Retard
>Redtard
>red turd
>red poop
>hemmorhoids

user go to a doc

>Oh boy, more grammar to correct!! FINALLY

i corrected nothing since im not
and i asked nothing, it was a statement.

lol. I love how a thread can devolve into mindless argument, not even on topic, about 40 posts in.

Thats Sup Forums for ya

>
proof?

Listen here nigger
If I ever find you i’m gunna rape your asshole until its a bloody mess of meat with the consistency of a wet plastic bag

no just you, not eveyone.

you replied to me not everyone, you are what they call a gaslighter.

your word magic doesnt work on me phucktard, you knew i was on to something yet you ask me a question and claim the answer useless.

you must be a women

The samefagging is real

Poop

/thread

Youre delusional and out of touch with reality. I suggest learning mathematics to understand what logical reasoning is or simply leaving your parents house and not living like a neet like youve done your whole life.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Whats your address? Im going to turn your asshole into a soppy meat sock

thats actually very clever psychology

well done im impressed.

next time maybe he should debate himself in the fucking mirror next time instead of wasting everyones fucking time

samefag

Yes, the Jews control your life. You seem upset, how unfortunate for you. I hope the amount of sheeple you personally wake up contributes to your self-esteem.

Well its not as bad as flat earth threads

>the earth is flat btw

well, this thread went swimmingly.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Shut up nigger

those are purposefully full of shitposts. if you can't enjoy a good ole flat earth thread, idk what you do with your time here.

I just watched Spacesex launch their rockets and the earth is round

who dis
I don't keep up with news

Jerk off to traps mostly, faggot

CGI of course

Elon Musk CEO of Space X and Tesla motors. He has sex robots

This

yeah, your psychology is fucked though

Yes CGI in my own eyeballs and brain at the event yes it makes sense.

idk about the other 2, but the first 1 is not.

Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man

another fine pastime, I suppose. whatever floats your Uboat

>Literally this autistic
user, we all know that being 16 is hard, but go vent on some other shithole post, please.

reality? haha okay mr gaslighter have a good life trollin people because your broken.

no words can change that

seems like i hit a nerve there

I know it's hard to understand. but everything you see is fake, and just a fabrication of the mind of elon musk.

>synchronizing CGI from 6 angles while shooting a metal tube at the sky to confuse the normies

Yeah, these lizard people sure are crafty.

Oh, it's time for the conspiracy theorist to tell us the secrets of the universe. Please, enlighten us on how it all fits together.

don't forget the holographic projection for the people that were there to watch it live.

oh

k

Actually I was thinking he was more like a Dr. Venture type.

I call arching rights.

Elon Musk admitted on national television in front of hundreds of people that the event was real. He proved earth is round and has hundreds of witness

if you see homeless people in the droves ending uop in your streets... yes that makes me angry. Im not angry as in "your a cunt n your a cunt" like most people do.

we have to pull together!! l like the look on a homeless mans face when im giving them a warm sandwich. if more people wake up, more people are fed and helped.

if helping people boosts my self asteem well god strike me down now

>He proved
well... it's been proven thousands of thousands of times. but yes, now there's irrefutable video evidence showing the shape of the earth.

can you elaborate please?

how was this autistic.

you might educate me

you know it's illegal to hand out free food, right?

All the homeless people I see are a bunch of methheads and niggers.

Nobody gives a fuck about them.

>only 20s or larger
he must live in LA

just reread it a few times and think about it, you will get the autism into your whole body

That's actually true, which is very sad.

nope, i couldnt care less to be fair, im just wasting abit of time till my mates back.

your just another idiot who uses the "nice" approach thats all to hide all your own bullcrap.

its called being passive aggressive might wanna get it checked out

You know your parents are brother and sister right?

>Geneva convention bans weapons.
It's not even a real flame projector, it's just a single mix propane burner. You can buy much better ones already.

its illegal to be homeless dude its dreadfull!!!

Homeless people don't need your food. They need infrastructure for their substance abuse and education so they can provide for their own food. I would love to hear your "how the Jews did it" on that one.

ahhh in uk its diff.

its mostly men that have been fucked by the system or people who have been abandoned

Proof that autism is alive and well here on Sup Forums, it's not just a meme.

SpaceX has, for the first time in history, discovered the earth is in fact roundish. I say this as a employee who is working with them and I seen a lot of many things SpaceX has planned for us. You won't be surprised but very happy to see in the future. stay tuned

i better start drinking more of that fluoride then, speed it up a little.

making erroneous claims haha come one im waiting boy

is alien