Share your deepest secrets here

Share your deepest secrets here

I have a hot wife but fuck skanky backpage whores as a weekly treat, I'm ok with it!

I don't have any secrets other than my passwords, and bank info. I'm not sharing that.

Give us a hint?

How do you get away with it without being found out?

>Be me
>Have feminin voice
>Playing shit tons of online games
>Find horny teenager
>Turns out he already has an online gf
>Convince him to break up
>Six him and his ex gf
>Tell her he broke up with her for me
>Tell her I'm a boy
>Break up with him one day later
>Mfw I did this in two days
>Mfw I still do this

did the guy going on the date with the deaf girl ever come back with an update?

I've had to make some adolescent boys strip naked and show different body parts to be searched.

how/why? tell details

got a pic of wife? how hot is she?

I fap to neko.

As a kid, age 5-6 or so, another slightly older kid insisted we play mummy and daddy

Yep, he made a thread here

I've fucked about thirty trannies

she's pretty

Correctional work. Boys coming in were searched, and boys already there were also searched fairly often. It could be very embarrassing and possibly humiliating, so I tried to let them keep their modesty. I saw others that didn't make such concessions.

I've lied to you many times in greentext form my fellow anons.
You see when I was a boy I was abused, physically and sexually. I've tried so hard to deal with it and get over it but it's had a huge effect on me.
One thing that sort of helps is sharing some of the experiences. But, that's where I've been lying. I've made them sound more pleasant or less rapey, just as a way I can deal with them better.
Because if I was honest and wrote what really happened, it would open some wounds I'm not gonna be able to deal with. And if that happens I doubt I'd make it another week.
I try to be a positive person and I'm working so hard to get my life on track. It's exhausting though. I'm sorry for lying, maybe you don't care and have enjoyed or even fapped to my 25% untrue experiences. That's fine by me, idc either way if someone gets off to it.
I'll try be more truthful in the future.

what did your colleagues do that didn't make concessions? did anyone ever get aroused?

Ever see any get erections?

I sexually assaulted my best friend in our last semester in college. She became suicidal, dropped out of school, threatened to make her family beat the shit out of me, among other things. The funny thing is it happened on 4/20 last year LMAO

The only way I can get off with my fiance is thinking about my ex

It's not really a problem, I generally like just being a fucktoy that doesn't get any gratification anyway

What was the most humiliating thing you made them do?

ayy gud job, bet you dont regret a thing

story?

Lost my virginity to a Bangkok hooker. No regrets. I'm looking for an excuse to go to a country where prostitution is legal because living with a gf is boring as fuck. When I was younger I couldn't fathom the concept of getting sick of fucking someone.

I think everyone in relationships does this. I still fap to my ex-gfs nudes (which I swore I deleted).

I don´t know why i see futanari hentai, is not that i like be whith one, i enjoy the hentai, but i don´t know why.

Maybe i´m half fag. I don´t realy care.

Oh so it's a normal thing? Cool

But if you dont enjoy be whith her, why are you going to marriage?

same

Me and my wife live in a relatively small community and we've both been secretly apart of the swinging/hot wifing life style for five years now. But a few months ago, a co-worker of hers found out about our life style and asked to join. We weren't really interested in letting him join since we preferred to do it strangers than people we know but he kept on nagging us to let him join. Not wanting to cause drama we reluctantly agreed to let him join us. Over the course of several months we've been doing threesomes with him and sometimes his girlfriend. We sort of accepted him into our secret life style and to be fair, it's not so bad. But now things are starting to get out of hand. He's been visiting my wife alone behind my back a lot these past few weeks. I don't really have a problem sharing her but having her alone with him scares me. Just last week I caught him parked in my drive way waiting for my wife to come home from the groccer. My wife tells me he's also been seeing her at work a lot as well. He comes into her office and pressures her into fooling around with him. She didn't mind fooling around but now he's asking for hand jobs & blow jobs at work as well which really makes her nervous considering it could cost her her job if someone catches them. In addition he's been more demanding of us as well in making us do things we aren't normally comfortable with. Not really sure what we should do at this point. My wife wants to stop but at the same time we're scared he's going to out us out on our lifestyle.

Nono I love him, he's great, but he just doesn't compare. I guess you could say I've been spoiled

Doesn't have anything to do not wanting to be with someone. I love my gf to bits but if you eat steak every day you're bound to get sick of that too.

Well hi again everyone

I've been blackmailed into sending nudes before and had them posted online without my consent multiple times. I actually kind of liked the whole experience (except for my pictures being posted) and kind of hate myself for it.

i have taking voyeur videos of my daughters and their friends

They made them stand naked in a group with their hands at their sides. They'd use lewd names for body parts, and thoroughly checked penises, balls, and butt holes without considering modesty.
Yep. Adolescent boys can get hard very easily, even if they're embarrassed. A few even dribbled precum, which I usually pretended not to notice.
Probably bending over and spreading their cheeks wide enough to show their assholes. They also had to lift up their dicks and balls. A lot of the time uncut boys also had to roll back their foreskins.

Damn dude that's quite the pickle.

Ever spread their assholes open?

I regret one thing: getting caught.

On mobile so it will take a while
>me and friend are in my room smoking weed
>it gets late and its raining outside so she just sleeps in my bed
Note that we are very close and she had slept in my room on other ocassions, it wasnt weird or anything
>i feel her up (she has amazing legs and ass ) and feeling brave i get my hand inside her panties
>she wokes up, freaks out and leaves

Cont?

do you think he's the type to get mad and lose it if you told him no more?

What was the pubic hair situation like, or were they too young for pubes?

Wanna nail this little lady I see at work sooooo badddd... I meet her at breaks, go to this one place where no CCTV and just fumble... still could get caught... it's a popular walkway... anyway she thinks I'm Jesu incarnate. I make her cum off the smallest of effort... outside of clothes, fuck all finger effort... Just keep wondering what it would be like if I got my A game out on her and actually railed her tight pussy... or at least mouth her off a fat orgasm... still not done it because Cheats McGee....

Oh BTW, anybody getting fucked off with reCaptcha? It's complete dogshit.

Lived with my inlaws for a bit. Accidently ended up seeing my mother in law naked. Didnt really think of her before sexually until I saw her awesome tits. Notice her ass always seeming to burst out of her jeans. One day i hid in her closet while she was changing clothes. I jerked my dick while she did and came all over a pair of her shoes when I finally saw her ass. Everytime i make love to my wife I imagine its her. Last time we visited I made sure to cum on her tooth brush

Grew up in a rural area and used to get double teamed by both my brothers. Fell pregnant by one of them (don't know which) and thankfully miscarried before I had to make some serious decisions about what to do.

I showered with a 8yo girl earlier today

I live in constant fear that I'm going to get beat up

45 different guys have cock tributed me since 2018 started. One for every day of 2018 with a week to spare c:

I wasn't allowed to do that myself. We could tell them to spread wider though.
Most had at least a substantial patch. Some had full bushes, some had a few curls, and a few had none.

Greentext that shit

Youngest boy you saw? Any tears? Any sexual assault?

Country?

Yes it is. We made a huge mistake letting him join.

Honestly it's hard to tell but he seems a bit hot headed some times. I told him a few times that my wife was busy or tired and didn't want him over and sometimes he'll get aggressive and demanding about it. I don't think he would take the news very well if I told him we didn't want him anymore.

Was dating a really cute girl. She was kind of a xan head though. Extremely low point of my life. Going through drug court for a dui. End up smoking with her and a friend before an AA meeting. Basically went in for the hour meeting and left them in the car. Word got around that she gave him a blow job in the car which she ended up admiting after I spazzed. They're both still losers and thankfully I just graduated college and got a high laying internship in hoboken

You do realize...you should KYS

Post or gtfo

Last week it was my dad's birthday and I ended up fucking my drunk mom on the kitchen table over his cake...

Lying sack of shit

Youngest ones were probably 11-12 or so. Some boys sniffled or got watery eyes. They'd usually just avoid eye contact and try to cover themselves with their hands. Almost all of them blushed profusely. Most complied though; only a couple boys had to be held down and stripped. There were a few cases of assault. The perpetrators got punished hard.

He should kill himself for fapping to nudes because he's in a relationship? You're a retard my friend.

Checked
UK.

Second

Yup. who would delete those nudes? They're much hotter now you dont have to deal with her shit every day.

how do you find the skanks and how does it happen?

I was at a club having fun and i see my nephews fiance there. We go to a private room and she asks if i wanted some coke. I tell her sure, and we start driving to her dealer. On the way there, a fucking raccoon comes out of nowhere on the road. Dodge it, crash the car and wake up in the hospital. Nephew thought that she was sucking me while driving, told him we were getting something to eat.

Now Is the part in the bait that you mention your ex is a negro

Havent seen you for a few weeks. How's it going?

Yeah there's just never a thread up when I check. Just bad timing I guess. And it could be worse, could be better.

It's been pretty quiet.
No new developments in your story? No slipping up in exciting ways?

B... But ano-

Ok

My ex was a negro

Are you happy, daddy?

i fuck in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

That was perfect, princess

Back at age 16 I had this petite tomboy girl with a bobcut repeatedly soak my sheets every time I bottomed out in her.
The harder the better.. She was an animal.
Under a hundred pounds and 4'11" but fuck could she take dick.
Her vagina wouldn't tent right away, and she liked the feeling of being forcibly hollowed out.
It's been really really hard to be satisfied with average chicks after having tiny ones on my dick evwr since I got the taste for it.
Anyhow ff to now.. I'm in a relationship with an average girl, and I run into the petite girl while getting coffee.
Now in our 20's we catch up for a while and she adds me on FB.
My girlfriend gets super paranoid about me reconnecting with her and freaks out.
... I went for a drive and messaged the girl to vent. Next thing I know she's met me to talk, and instead I've got her pressed against the car with my cock burried inside her. Never told my girlfriend.
I didn't intend to cheat, but figured she was treating me like a guilty party anyways. Since then our relationship has been good, but every few weeks I hook up with the other girl who's trying to convince me to bail on my girlfriend.
My dick has me in a serious conflict here and I don't know wtf to do about it.
The relationship is great with my girlfriend, but the sex is twice as good with my ex.

Yay I have daddies approval
Now all I need is his cummies

None worth sharing with the class

no need to hate yourself, everybody is different, into different things in weird ways without even knowing, sounds quite dangerous though, what were they blackmailing you with?

That outta be a hella sexy voice you have

Awh jeez man , have a virtual hug

alright,i'll share the time i killed my mom's guinea pig
>Be me
>be stupid 11 year old
>we get 2 guinea pigs,one male and female
>they fuck and make a new pig
>blah blah my mom names it "radar"
>year passes
>mom is not home
>have radar on her bed
>being the stupid kid i was i decided it was a good idea to bodyslam it
>hear loud screech
>broke both its back legs,freaking out
>it loses its shit and starts screaming bloody murder
>freak out and put it in its cage
>call mom and make the biggest lie ever
>"i had the mother out with radar on our couch and the mom shoved it off the couch and radar broke her back legs"
>mom goes beserk and comes home
>she gets home and goes super sayin on me
>angerlevelsatmaximum.png
>tell her we have to put i down
>she is so angry she puts it in a pillowcase and goes outside and smashes its skull with a cinder block
>hear bones crunching and guts exploding
>she forces me to bury it
>dig hole,throw little fucker in there
>no sadness
>no regret
>laughing my ass off when she is out of range
>laughing so hard after looking at its corpse
>guts,shit,piss and blood all over the inside
>bone and bloody paste
>fall on ground dying of laughter
>get up and bury it
>come back in acting sad
>mom is now depressed as shit
>about 2 months later everthing is back to normal
too bad the parents gave birth to 2 more,one had to be drowned in bathtub from lung infection,son of parents is still alive (hate them all,nastly little animals) and we bought one from pet store to keep mother company
>mother dies because my mom put it outside in a cage to get fresh air
>gets super hot out and it dies of a heat stroke
>come out an hour later to cooked guinea pig
>40 keks
>my mom buries it while crying like a bitch
cant wait for the last 3 to die,i hate them so much
cat is 14 and is getting put down soon too,hate that asshole cat too
lots of rats and mice we have owned have died too
cont.

Have a gf now and everyone thinks I'm straight, but...

>I've secretly sucked enough dicks to make Mia khalifa blush

introduce the girls to each other...tell them your breaking up with both of them unless they share you together. enjoy double the sex and romance. win at life!

lmfao

Perfect body.

old snek of ours died after it escaped and hid under raidiator,got cooked to death
old dog of mine got hit by 18 wheeler and she had multiple broken bones and was bleeding like a stuck pig,we had to put her down,miss that old girl
we rescued a homeless cat,sweetest little guy ever,still miss him to death,he got brain cancer and he died 6 months after we found him,he was only 7 months old when he passed
=======
so yea,i killed a guinea pig,another one and a snek got cooked,a dog was steamrolled by a truck and my cat is going to be put down
feelsgoodman.png

Yah

move to canada

overall,exept for our bunny that we have which he is the cutest little bugger and a dog,i hate animals

I think you should be upfront about it , but i fear he might get violent , even so , you can't let him walk over you and your wife like that

If he exposes you , he'd also be exposing himself

College Story
>In college dating a mother of 2 for almost a year(call her K)
>One night on the weekend her 3 year old daughter (call her J) wouldn't go to bed so she was on the couch with us watching a movie at 10 pm
>We both had 7-8 drinks (which means K is extremely drunk) and I'm holding my beer bottle in between my legs
>K leans over and says "I can't wait for J to go to bed"..and she deep throats my beer bottle to the bottom of the neck implying blowjob
>J sees this, starts laughing, and comes over and deep throats the beer bottle to the bottom of the neck.
>Right away I'm like holy fuck 0-60 mph we should diffuse the situation somehow
>K finds it super funny and deep throats it again
>J laughs more and deep throats it again as well
>So now I have a 3 year old standing in front of the couch sucking a 3 inch beer bottle neck that's between my legs
>I make a joke that she takes after her mom
>K licks up the side of the bottle....J copies her and does it too
>They repeat this for 2 to 3 min until K doesn't find it funny anymore and then we keep watching the movie
>After J goes to sleep and K is giving me a sloppy blowjob and I say "I wonder if J could do it this good after that beer bottle"
>K with my dick in her mouth starts laughing and goes "mmmhmmm" and continues sucking
>Never brought it up again

I honestly wonder what would happen if I had undone my fly

Pic related - K sucking my balls on that couch

we'll have to work on that for next time.

Good for him

tell him to fuck off and quit being pussies. So what if you're swingers? Me and my gf are too and we don't hide it like it's some gross thing or whatever.

Was it consensual?

Checked

Did you get hard?

To be fair , we all risk this

cummies are earned, sweetie. you have to show daddy how badly you need them.

What's a cock tribute?

Is she hot?

Do you think you could've had a shot at banging her?