Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/jrs9m2u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looooooong island

orange county

315 cuse

Any Babylon area?

585 reporting in

I know literally nothing about upstate New York. What are some things you should know about it?

long island is the putrid turd in the bathtub that is new york..

Anyone near 716 area recognize Kat w? Last name rhymes with birth.
Been hoping there are wins , she's a twitch whore.

Care to elaborate?

discord links?

Any krista R 516?

upstate would be a great place to live that is easily traveled and ranges from beautiful rural and untouched nature to modest city scapes and very close knit gentrified suburbs but it all means nothing because long island politics have removed all sovereignty of the populace which has made them just desperate financial slaves to the big city.

Not that guy but I will.

I live here and he's objectively correct, except you can't make nearly the same money upstate as you can commuting into NYC even with the fact that it's expensive as fuck to live on LI. I'm paying $11000 a year in property taxes for a 1400 sq ft house on a 1/4 acre. Yes you read that right. I can hear my neighbors toilet flush he's so fucking close. Taxes were $4k when I bought the place 15 years ago but $11K is just fucking robbery, the county and town are corrupt as fuck. I just bought a 3 BR place in 518 on 12 acres for less than $300k, taxes are only $2000 and I can't even see my nearest neighbor from my house. I see deer up there, not arrogant road ragers honking in front of my house 50x before the sun comes up. I can't even get out of the driveway at 7am because the place is so overpopulated that they need 1000 school buses to carry 20000 entitled rich kids hooked on heroin EVERY FUCKING DAY. I'm getting the fuck off LI permanently in a few years after I stash every LI/NYC dollar i can. My shit little house is appraised for $600k and someone WILL buy it up quick. /rant

Hmm that sucks. But tbh I would be surprised if it were any different. The big cities always have the upper hand over the rural areas.

Former Troy/Schenectady/Cohoes resident here. Which part of the 518 did you buy into?

its hard to understand the full scale of how bad nyc takes advantage of upstate and how corrupt the state gov is as a whole without living here a long time. even without understanding the situation i couldn't imagine anyone moving in from out of state just due to
insane laws and taxes currently in place on even the simplest of things. im currently looking to buy 150 acres in nevada just so i can finally know what its like to have some personal freedom and not be taxed to death

More boobies

In the Pittstown area, way out and up in the hills.

518 Albany area reporting in

ayy 518 here too, CP

this is painfully accurate...

What's the NYC-guy holding in his right hand?

Lame ass thread from a lame ass state

Fuck Watertown. Literally shitville

8.5 million people are in New York City and another 7.5 million are on Long Island
So that's 16 million people out of a total of 20 million in NY state.
That small geographical area holds 80% of the people.

no one fucking likes texas. fuck you.

wading river, LI

UTICA NY HERE CAW CAW

FUCK THIS AREA AND FUCK THIS SNOW CAW CAW

most of that long Island number is included in the NYC number
there's just under or over 8 mill in upstate past rockland and westchester depending on what 2018 estimates you look at

yooooooo lemme get a 315 discord invite

>drinking beers by the duck ponds

have you seen any crows lately?

dude where did they go

716!!!

they flew south

I feel dumb

Is this supposed to be an election map...

Why can't Long Island be a state?

mattituck

My man

UTICA NEW YORK REPORTING IN!!

0-16 in rochester 70s/80s was more than enough

CAW SIT ON MY FACE IN A YELLOW THONG CAW CAW

You on discord?

THOT DETECTED

516 here. 5 boros and LI should be a separate state from upstate. It's really not fair to you guys

Yonkers should be it's own country

qv8skW

You call hamburgers "steamed hams"?

Boys I'm fucking desperate.
>Last night I was logged out of my discord randomly
>when I try to log back in I get an error
>"your account has been disabled.'
>What the fuck???
>create new account
>can't find any servers!!!!

Can someone please help me out? I'm trying to get back into the 315 and CNY discords but really any invite will work if I can just find some of my friends.

-____- thanks

How did you get the invites the first time?

Saranac Lake

People posted a link on on here or user months ago and since then I've just been invited through discussions in discord. Now I'm starting from scratch and can't get a response.

Any 518 titties?

Can anyone help me out?

Best I can do is the NYC pokemon server lmao
discordapp.com/invite/jrs9m2u

lol thanks but that doesn't get me very far.

I kinda wanna help you out, but I dont even know what to look for. A discord server just for a specific area code? Is that really a thing?
Anyways, this is what google came up with:
Kgt66c

Yeah for trading nudes of girls in that area. Appreciate it user.

bump

im a little bit east of wading river

in jamesport.

we the real out east

Elmira-Syracuse-to the roch

how can other states even compete

bump

Also 607 here

east 607 checking in

Any of you know Lynzi Alden?

from where? county? town?

Guess that's a no lol. Binghamton

bing here

any of her out there? port jefferson/rocky point?

518 Troy sup

no, and doesn't appear to be friend of a friend, etc.

Would throatfuck

Moving to Syracuse this summer to be close to my wife's family. How fucked am i?

Ditch the snow brush and use a broom. You'll be fine.

buy a good shovel, extending snow brush, and good winter boots. stay away from james st. and the other shithole areas. you'll be fine.

I see what u did there...

what he do there?

Butternut and South State St are good places to go for walks with the family

Syracuse is full of refugees and welfare dwelling niggers, so i dont know what you're expecting

Wow

Pearl River here

Research the name in Google

Maybe some cute college sloots?