>last shift 6.5/10

would appreciate recs

Watched these not long ago
>The collector 7/10
>One Missed Call (Japan) 7/10
>the invitation 6/10
>Trick r Treat 8/10
>Don't breathe 5.5/10
You should really watch Trick r Treat if you're still in halloween mood.
The Collector if you're looking for home invasion slasher where the protagonist is not a complete retard.
One missed Call is a pretty decent japanese movie. Falls for alot of the same cliches and tropes that japanese movies usually does, but it was still pretty enjoyable.
Don't breathe was fine.
The invitation was kinda slow, but i liked the creepy atmosphere the movie had in the early parts.

i dont get it

>Trick r Treat
literally finished downloading right as you posted. heres some content since im the op

Did you make this?
I'm like the list so far.

of course i didnt. you think i have time to make a list of flicks for autists to maybe watch on a siamese polesmoking forum?

>As Above, So Below - 4/10
>Creepshow - 6/10
>Halloween (2007) - 6.5/10

Did anyone else fall into laughter when the girl that was being possessed in The Exorcist stabbed herself with a cross, and then grabbed her mother's head and put her in her stabbed vagina? I lost my shit in that scene, couldn't take the movie seriously.

Just saw Nightmare on Elm and liked it despite the ending, what is the best in the series?

>Killer Clowns from Outer Space not on the list

>even capeshit has more decent movies than the horror genre

>all the entries from the "from the hacks behind Paranormal Activity" are in
kys

>would appreciate recs
bone tomahawk
suspiria
the strangers

Watch only the original and New Nightmare. The rest are schlock, unless that's your thing.

Horror is an art people struggle to master.

>decent

Nice try

Not even close. All post-Iron Man capeshit is and will always be garbage whereas there generally is 1 decent horror movie every year.

Repulsion and Rosemary's Baby for some old psychothriller horrors.

add THE HAPPENING to the comedy section please

>Demons
>lists Hellraiser and Prince of Darkness
I don't think you understood these movies.

>Vault Of Horror, Tales From The Crypt, Dead Of Night not on blank anthology squares

I don't think that's true. It's just a genre that's completely diminished because a lot of directors have the idea that repeatedly reusing the idea of having a bunch of friends getting killed off one by one and cheap jump scares make for good horrors, when really it stunts character development and jump scares are the cheapest way of getting a reaction.

It's like somewhere along the way we started to all agree that horror was a guilty pleasure and the late night crowd is all crass anyway and they're just teenagers so why should it ever feature interesting characters or even plot, those things we put in every children's movie that we apparently outgrow when we turn 16.

We end up with gore horror that is fetishistic, zombie horror that only have split-second suspense, and thriller/suspense horror that relies on arbitrary jump scares to give you just some reason to be at the edge of your seat.

People should take notes as they watch The Witch because that's how it's done.

Will we ever be graced by 2 hour long slow burning horror films? Or will we forever be stuck with these shitty jump scare baits?

Watched I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives in the House. Pretty fucking good but not as good as The Blackcoat's Daughter. Osgood Perkins is gonna save horror lads

Check out the films I mentioned in this post Excellent, atmospheric slow burn horror movies