Do you respect women?

Do you respect women?

While I realize their limitations, if they behave well, respect me and respect themselves, then yes, I respect them.

Why would i respect anyone ?
Respect is earned , not given by default. When someone tells you to respect women just tell him you don't give respect based on peoples genitals.

>implying I should respect someone based on something as irrelevant as their reproductive configuration
>if someone says "no", thread will descend into "stupid shallow misogynists".
Sage in all fields.

Glad I saved this thread.

Yes. But more importantly, I respect that chubby goddess and demand sauce.

I barely respect people

I sure do, but that's not a woman, that's a beached whale.

fpbp, well done, my fellow. Only after they submit to a man's will, do they earn what little respect they deserve.

s a g e

I respect them hips

Respect is earned and women have shown en masse that they deserve anything but, just cause my dick gets hard for you doesn't mean or will ever mean that I respect you or see you as my equal. I can screw a bitch and easily see her as dogshit before I even nut.

And also sauce on this chubby slut

Not the ones who decide to collectivize all women.

This, I barely respect other dudes. Women are even lower

Id breed this bitch hard

Keep feeding her when you got them buns in her XXL industrial sized oven

This.
I can respect an individual, but not a class.

On the other hand, common courtesy is cheap and is easy to give.

>women
What are those?

Shovel calories in her face and dick in her nethers. Fuck year.

I nut to pieces of shit like you before breakfeast

No

You nut to pieces of shit?

Damn skippy

And keep her tits full of milk and belly full of young until she runs out of eggs

I'm not sure who she is I find her on Sup Forums

no. i have yet to meet a woman who is not a leech to a man financialy or mentaly. they are vapid two face normie scum. at best i pump and dumb if pron does not do it for me. piss off whores.

I love the ones that plump up

Too bad, thanks anyway.

Fuckin' right.

We could just turn this into a fatty thread

not the fatties

All my employees are women. All my immediate family are women. If you take care of them, they take care of you.

Yeah why don't we just do that.

I claim this thread in the name of my hamplanetary league of user chubby chasers.

So, you have no self-esteem because you fuck dog shit. Nice.

Good point user women are just people after all

bailing on feeder thread

Here here

got any more of this fat fuck? I'd smash her ringpiece in.

I surely wish, but here's another of a chick with her body shape.

And what the hell, why not, one more.

Definitely I'd knock her fat ass up she looks so soft and fat and cute

That...is a goddess

My boi. Even better when you fuck the weigh off them and they gain it back

Then have the only other pic of her I've got

not many

Damn I never even thought of that...

Who is this beautiful whale

No

>implying I need any self esteem to fuck any bitch and then trying to spin viewing women as dogshit as fucking actual dogshit

You're a sad faggot you know that right? Round and round he goes, where's the faggot reaching nobody knows

Don't let them lose weight in the first place. Stuff your bitch like carry-on luggage, pic related.

Nigga you missin out.

I only wish I knew. She is proof that Black Jesus loves us and wants us to be happy.

I gotta agree with you stuff her till she begs you to stop then feed her a sandwich

I like pussy man so I like lots of sex and that shit is a workout so I can't help if she loses weight

Id love to see her knocked up

If they earn it some how which most dont

I love you niggas right now so much

Them areola...somebody breed her I need to see milk come from this cow

I fucked this one ex of mine at least five times every day and she went from like 330 when we started going out to 400 when I dumped her. Pic related.

Now that is a titty monster

Y'all fappin' or what?

Oooh I love how it looks like her tummy is holding her down with its weight

This. I'm not disrespectful towards anyone. I'm polite and have good manners - not because I respect them but because I respect myself. My respect has to be earned and those who get it never regret it.

I'm at work, but I'm saving this shit

Hell yeah

I can't even avoid not nutting in that

Notice the progression from left to right. The pic on the right is more recent. She's fattening up.

Thing is, I don't even think she's marketing herself as a BBW model, just as a big tiddy model. I love it when girls like this realize that all the weight going to some place guys love (ass or tits) is a license to eat as much as they want. I bet she gets much fatter than this, and that she does it of her own accord, knowing it won't affect her income stream.

I respect them more when they're on my dick

I so hope she does! And that it all goes to those big udders of hers

By the same parameters I respect men, yes.