ITT: Superstars who suddenly disappeared

ITT: Superstars who suddenly disappeared

:(

Pic related, although he was more on his way of becoming a superstar than one already.

That's Richard Pryor you idiot.

Megan Fox

Do you even know who Richard Pryor is?

>he doesn't know

Why did River Phoenix look like a google postmortem?

Serves her right for ruining her face with surgery up the ass

Robin Williams
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Paul Walker
Whitney Houston
David Bowie
Prince

Holy shit I looked it up, she is fuckign retarded

Eddie murphy

It's almost a parody what she has done to her cheekbones

Dear god what happened to Donald Glover?

>Sharon Stone
>Superstar
She was literally only famous for flashing her gash on screen and making Newman sweat

Liz Hurley

She's weird, but her husband made her do it.

Kevin Costner

Damn milf

He's Superman's dad

She looks great for 51.

I personally haven't seen much of keanu reeves lately.
Seems to be doing mostly the more artistic kinda movies.

Julia Roberts seems to still be active, but once she reached a certain age she was fuckin' gone from the spotlight.

>Same story
>But get fat at the end.

>more artistic kinda movies.
wouldn't really call 47 Ronin and John Wick "artistic"

Fantastic.

The big screen wasnt for him anyway, he's probably happier now that his big career is over.

>tfw no mommy gf

The studios started to hate superstars so the old ones stopped getting jobs and new ones never turned up - why pay some overprivilaged douchebag 50 millions when you can pay 2 million to some less known "star".

>overprivilaged douchebag 50 million
well JLaw is getting it

HOLY FUCK I NEED TO MARRY HER.

>John Wick
>Not Artistic

In 3 or 4 years i'll be answering "literally who?" and you know it.

I think he refers to the neon demon

JW is a case of known things done well, not of some creative genius

Rewatched Stewart Little and that movie is some kid kino.

>Michael Keaton
>Playing bad senators
>Not playing old Batman in The Dark Knight Returns
>Made by Tim Burton

Joe Pesci

Fuck, I'm jacking off right now,

Control yourself user

Sorry nigga I don't feel like it.

>Judd Nelson
>Probably starring as Iron Man in an alternate reality.

He was in an episode or two of Empire, he doesn't look the same at all.

Dude went feral.

inb4

He suffer the same fate as most teen actors desu.

No. His faced turned all right.

Steve?

Where's my Blue's Clues reunion?

Kek

Nigga has Pirates and I'm strangely hype for the next.

fuck I forgot this movie existed

>Franchise

LOL

watch it for like 30 minutes on hbo
holy shit, it was bad

Short Circuit is underrated, who thought a second without her was a good idea?

Is he ok?

no he's not ok
he's not ok at all

>not funny dude

RIP Mortposting

Better version

>his last decent flick was Rango
>2011

Someone post Demi Moore with the EXTREMELY hairy pubic area.

Damn Elizabeth Hurley looks like that now?

I fapped to that more than once.

>bush is in again

What makes this better?

Look at her crotch.

Richard Pryor has been hailed as the greatest comedian of all time, doing stand-up until about 1984, give or take a small amount of time... or at least that's what I thought. According to witness accounts, there have been reports of Pryor continuing to do stand-up until as late as 2001, until the MS made it too difficult for him to continue performing. But why haven't you heard of him doing this? Simple, he was tired of touring.

He wanted to entertain people on his own terms, using whatever material he wanted, so he started hitting up comedy clubs along the lower west coast and even some smaller places in Canada.

It was incredibly difficult to not get noticed, being the greatest stand-up ever, so he wore disguises that almost always worked, but occasionally, his ego got the best of him and he went a few times to incredibly rural areas without anything covering his face, but these were the few times I got witness accounts.

Here's the only willing person I was able to find, who tracked down his shows for around 6 months in the early 90s, and again up from 1998-99.

"Apparently, people tried to take photos when he was doing this shit unmasked, and those people got dragged outside and beaten senseless, once or twice to the point of death to act as an example. Remember how he kept doing movies until the late 90s? Well, notice how his ego is mostly what exploded there (cast members in the late 80s onward talked about this), and this was further shown when it was brought to my attention that he liked to talk about at his shows how 'a nigga be gettin better material by the day, Carlin be shuffling his shit around for the last 30 years.' He started to get angrier as his sets went on, complaining about why everything in the world is wrong, and at a point did a few sets where there weren't even any jokes, just him yelling at the crowd. And after these sets, he just walked back offstage like he was a completely different person."

Even more curious, I heard he made one more concert film, privately, that was leaked to Jennifer Lee, Pryor's final wife and manager, just last year. It was an hour and 22 minutes, and the file was titled "RP_existance." According to reports, it was shot at Laugh Factory with a camera that looked like it was straight out of the mid 80s. I had to hassle Jennifer Lee to release the details, when she eventually broke down when I confronted her in the streets. Crying, she told me about the horrifying picture:

"It must have taken place in 2001 or 2002. Richard made many "business" trips for those few years, even though he needed assistance to get anywhere. After hours at the Laugh Factory, it was him in a room, with no real crowd, but him, standing in front of an unplugged microphone, in the darkness. Because of the distance of the camera, I could barely make out his face, but based on his expression, it was clear as day. He spent 30 or 35 minutes telling inaudible jokes and laughing hysterically to himself after he told them, and he looked like he hadn't slept in days, and was almost skeletally thin.

Two minutes after this though, the man snapped. Just started screaming words that I could barely make out, moving so rapidly like he was going to have a seizure, and then he fell out of his chair flat on his face as his mobility vehicle drifted into the distance. Flat on his face in his nearly decomposed shape, he twitched, but then stopped and was there until the video had a minute or so left, and I noticed something horrifying. A tall man in a suit with some odd mask on just came into the picture and stared at him deathly still, as the video stops."

She said this in tears, and when I mentioned that the screams had to have been partially audible due to the area of the Laugh Factory, she grew pale and stumbled away as if her heart had been shattered instantaneously.

she's selling stockings on italian tv ad

Dude I can totally see her clit

He's gonna be Vulture in new Spider-Man movie.

Cutthroat island killed her career

It wasn't actually that bad, I have the DVD.

Literally who

Dude, that's that guy, you know that guy from.. that show.

I recognize his face, and I'm like "I know that guy!, he's from that show."

Poor guy, moment he dies people are like #rip #thatguy

Good times, I miss when these people would always pop up in movies.
I don't know anybody of these new people these days!

Sexy as fuck

damn

Still would

>she died
>and became an anime character
Cash me in on Death.

Yeah, that's "River Phoenix" he faked his death.
>captcha rivers
It's getting too meta.

>Hollywood movie is more graphic than the anime
huh

I got you senpai

That's nasty wtf delete this

You a queer or somethin'?

Fucking spoiler that shit