Does xanax cause weight gain?

Does xanax cause weight gain?
Just asking caus my shrink wants me take it with Prozac, how do ppl even get high with it it just makes me extra apathetic

xanax doesn't but prozac does.

They're both really really bad for you.

Yeah I have a bad feeling bout em too {especially the 2 x a day} but according to him I have to stick with em for at least a month to see results

Kys

you're coming to Sup Forums for psychological advice? You've got some real mental problems user....

moar of the raped bleeding niggress
we dont care about you OP kys

Not directly. But most likely if you are having these issues, you are already on the path to being fat and useless.
It sounds cliche, but you really have to start finding something in life that matters to you, otherwise just end it now

Prozac probably be fine. Xanax should be taken as needed for short term only. If you don't need it, don't take it.

Prozac worked great for me, until it suddenly stopped and made me crash emotionally

Just asked caus shrink's orders spooked meh
Jeez

Xanax will fuck up your bladder

The first time I dabbed I knew there was something more to the simple dance move than met the eye. There was something about the dab that was special. Something, dare I say, powerful.

I've done research on the matter, of course, and I've started to pick up on clues. The angle of the arm where you tuck your head (henceforth known as the "Dabbing Arm") and the aerodynamic angling of the extended opposite arm (henceforth known as "The Rudder") create a symbol of power that was once used by ancient mystics. Why these wisemen used the Dab Symbol is unknown to modern scholars and is a matter of hot debate, but I believe that early man had discovered the potential power in the dab. Over millennia, unfortunately, it appears that mankind had forgotten about the dab.

That is, ladies and gentlemen, until recently. The Dab has resurfaced, supposedly starting around Atlanta, Georgia (though that's a matter of debate in the Professional Dabbing Community), but this begs to question why? Why has dabbing returned? Could it be that there are forces at work beyond our conception pulling the strings? Perhaps a benevolent God or deity has decided that our society was ready to embrace the dab, and that through Dabbing we shall reach enlightenment. On the other hand, it's also possible that the power of Dabbing was reintroduced into society be someone meaning to sew chaos. If the sort of awesome powers that stem from dabbing could be wielded by a complete novice then who could say how much collateral damage could be taken?

I believe that dabbing is connected to the Ancient Egyptians. Think about it; when you dab your Dabbing Arm is bent at approximately a 45 degree angle. The pyramids are also triangular and are roughly 45 degree angles. Start to see connections? Madonna understood this, which is why she wrote the song "Walk Like An Egyptian". Madonna truly is one of the brightest minds of this century.

Xanax works in 20 mins you don't need to wait a month to see results mother fucker a month of use can and will make u half retarded and lazy

Meh so no charge I guess, yeah I should probably tell my shrink off

Well much easier to tell someone what will fix their life if your a zombie off meds honestly take the script of cans and sell em 1mg is 5$ easy and 2mg can go for 10$ unless u wanna move em fast then 2mg for 6 and 1 for 3 teens eat these shits like Skittle cause their fav rappers

Good point, t b h i don't understand the hype they don't bring you anything close to euphoria or joy

She's actually not bad looking.

prozac can cause weight loss, sometimes weight gain(?)
alprazolam can make you sleepy,
i have no experience with the latter, but actually, i felt nothing with prozac. maybe a bit worse on the anxiety part, but that was just me, it probably works for most people
you should exercise and gain muscle mass.
it is most likely just as effective against anxiety as medication, with no side effects.

whats happening in the pic ?

I think she was a leader of a gang of robbers or something

What it actually does is dumb down brain function reducing stress and anxiety kids take it cause they think it's cool and makes them chill out and end up addicted cause it's highly addictive and causes physical dependability can actually die from withdrawal I do heroin fentanyl and Dilaudid for fun so I cant talk but I can tell u the realness of it

Fuck Prozac they are just trying to make you more complacent. The stuff is pure fluoride. Look it up fag.

*change
Yeah I've taken Prozac before but not with xanax

I don't really need em it's just that I am in such a pathetic place in my life that I only take em so my mom won't kick me out before I move out myself
Fffff

I'm taking prozac gotta say it sucks and lowered the effect of the cocaine

Lower effect wat?
Why both?

Because my psychiatrist prescribed me this, and i like doing coke once in a while

Can you get high off prozac?

Second dis