What does the U.S get out of supporting Israel so much?

What does the U.S get out of supporting Israel so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
youtu.be/2_xGBU0ljUY
youtu.be/A-ZQbJHagx4
youtube.com/watch?v=hJdu_ortw0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can fuck the shit out of the persians from their unsinkable aircraft carrier

Persians are Aryans you see, and the USA hates anything remotely related to being White

Ally in a highly contested region.

Points for being in the good goy club.

More dead mudslimes.

dumb presidents like Trump or Obama

Christian Palestinian here... Israel is treating us badly also.

Mostly because of it being the other only trustworthy ally in the middle east (with Saudi Arabia being the other, funny enough) and, I kid you not: because since the U.S. is still majority christian, a lot of christians have a lot of loyalty to israel (due to its religious significance) and would despise it if it went into muslim hands.

Palestinian State soon, brother... Soon :)

>What does the U.S get out of supporting Israel so much?

Unlimited credit from the bankers.

nothing,the get to feel better about muh holocaust salam

how can you get treated badly by israelis in united arab emirates where they are not even allowed?

'Muh Palestine' 'muh arab nationalism'

>"Oh man. the Jews keep bombing us, even after all those calls for their heads we make on a daily basis! I'm the victim!"

Nothing.

They do it because they don't have a choice.

The Jews stay on our side.

friendship

Israel and the US have enemies in common. Giving Israel guns is cheaper than sending a soldier all the way over to the middle east to mess with stuff.

As much as Israel is hated on, the US wants allies in the region for geopolitical influence and the pickings are pretty damn slim. Israel has more similar beliefs to America relative to the other countries in the region.

It's not just about rational self-interest, America has one of the largest jewish populations in the world and going out against isreal alienates that voting bloc.

"Muh morals" "We didn't let in enough joos during the holohoax so we need to be supportive" "Muh Guilt"

the condition of the Christians in Israel is objectively the best in the Middle East.

Just white people helping other other white people

>What does the U.S get out of supporting Israel
Dead soldiers and the bill for unending war for IsraHell. Oh, and 3,000 dead gentiles on 911.

The Jews did 911 to start the "war on terror" (war on Muslim countries needed by the Jews for Greater Israel) to begin the "Greater Israel" project.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

None pollock answer. Both Israel and the USA don't want a hegemonic power(Egypt, Iran,etc) in the Middle East

Grateful, big titted Jewish girls.

please stop crying

Your day will come schlomo.

None Pollard answer, you say?

List of countries and territories by Iranian population
New Zealand 2,895 (2006)[61] Iranian New Zealander

So how many of there are you now?

Iran is one of my fav middle eastern countries, Saudis and sunni seem like total faggots but for some reason Shiaa always have seemed bro-tier to me, even though i've never known any Iranians.

>Ben Garrison
Fucking lol every time.

The Israelis that post here saying they are cool with Christians in Israel has really fucked up my anti-Israel world belief. You roll with the bantz and some of you are funny as fuck.

I kind of like Israelis now. Almost want to visit.

okay, but until he comes, keep posting your pasta over and over again.

>Shiaa always have seemed bro-tier to me
They are very Bro-Tier! Epic WIN!

Compared to your fat, kiddie diddling, first cousin fucking, niggerish Saudi Arabian cousins, very much so

Obama plz go

Iran is the shithole that put that retard Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who didn't think there were any gay people in his country in charge.

>Shia bro tier

Fuckin lmao.

Dishonest pic. Shia do that as a play-violent commemoration of the betrayal and martyrdom of Ali, whom they think should have succeeded Muhammad.
Sunnis are just as covered in blood but it's real blood and it's not part of a once-a-year holiday.

also
>ritualistically cutting yourself is barbaric somehow but jews cutting and suckling infants' cocks is normal

Fuck off Arab Canadian cuck

Military. Its the gateway to the Middle East.... and no republican wants to be the person to lose Israel.... Russia wants Israel too, and America don't won't to lose it to Russia.

I personally don't give a fuck, I'd rather we stay the fuck out of everybody's business.

So you admit you are there tools and not the other way around right ?!

whatever it is cucks usually get out watching niggers fuck their wives

some are aryan... most are semite

objectively speaking
is a lot worse than

>LE SHIA IS LE GOOD Muslim XDDDD
When will this meme die?

They push Christian and Muslim to fight each other to death to remove them and implement greater Israel .. you stay strong we work hard on fixing shit up ..

1. Record Profits for the Arms Industry (both to the Israelis and Palestinians)
2. Support of American Jews for whichever administration is in power
3. A politically reliable Middle Eastern ally (before you all start going off about "muh USS Liberty", lets be honest and admit that our other "ally", the Saudis treat us way worse)
4. American politicians can dodge accusations of being anti-Semitic by praising Israel endlessly
5. Keep the Jews out of control of the world's oil supply by getting OPEC to hate Israel

Victoria Nuland Cookies ?!

israel is trying to stay friendly with both russia and american spheres of influence... after fall of ussr they swung heavily to usa side simply because of the increased power projection of america. as russia rebuilds their brand and influence, they will lure russia back with little carrots of intel. Bibi must not allow israel to be caught in a situation with no allies in a sea of enemy countries.

they are a very red pilled country, and they do not allow cultural marxism to exist... it is an export because nothing weakens a country like leftist bullshit. america does the same thing and uses the same playbook.

>ritualistically cutting yourself is barbaric somehow
is it somehow NOT barbaric? do you belong in a western society?
>jews cutting and suckling infants' cocks is normal
i don't condone circumcision and i will not perform it on my children, but shit(e) muslims practice it too, and encourage female circumcision

They kindly moniter all our telecom traffic because they own the billing system. Haha

Victoria Nuland Cookies ?!
Janet Yellen Brain Freeze ?
Alan Greenspan Quotes ?

they are a very red pilled country, and they do not allow cultural marxism to exist... it is an export because nothing weakens a country like leftist bullshit. america does the same thing and uses the same playbook.

yes, but they like having it permeate the west so it can be enslaved by them and their globalist friends

Ya and Nazi Germany eat Schnitzel after exhuming corps ..

They Finance both side of every war since 1770 FOR SURE THEY STAY FRIEND WITH BOTH !!! they capitalise on your lost MORON !

Jewish support from the media.

The citizens? Absolutely nothing.

The politicians? More foreign aid to Israel means more """""""""""donations"""""""""" from Israeli citizens, which means more """""""""aid"""""""" which means more """""""""""""""""donations"""""""""""".

Basically the ruling classes jerk each other off and bribe each other with American citizens money.

Like you would be friends with people literally personally responsible for the Holocaust.

You like American white good goys, you will kill them last.

Illuminated Zionist Fanatics is a Plague they shed your blood before and they will do it again for any good reason.. with your Superior IQ you should know that and FIGHT !

the west already is enslaved by them. atheism has taken root. america is what 70% 'white' which includes all jews pretty much... the formerly christian/atheist whites are essentially just bad jews, they are even circumcised.

except for the 20% christian whites... america already has a jewish majority... they consume jewish cultural marxism from all media, jewbook, tv, hollywood... this is combined with the secular marxism learned in their schools at all levels.

they waited until they had the majority to really make a play, that has happened, you dont start rigging elections until you can get away with it senpai

Israel's actually increasingly divided between the American/Western-influenced Jews who have lived there since the end of WW2 and the recent Jewish immigrants from Russia and Eastern Europe who started arriving in the 1980s and have trouble integrating into Israeli society.

1. Israel is a democracy. They actually vote and have free elections and free speech. Something the U.S. stands for throughout the world. Notice how nearly every democracy is propped up by the U.S. it's a policy that's been in place since the Cold War and not much has steered away from this policy even after the Cold War ended.

2. Israel isn't occupied by a backwards culture that stones women and treats them like shit. Most of them are educated and have a good work ethic. This results in first world standards, and a strong economy on land that would've otherwise been shit on by the arabs.

3. Because of 1 and 2, Israel is a valuable trading partner with the U.S. Unlike most of the other mudslime countries that are hostile both morally and economically. Example would be Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia. Both are trading partners with the U.S. but end up ripping off the U.S. one way or another. Saudi Arabia for example controls OPEC and fixes the price of oil. They're hostile to the U.S. right now in that they're trying to destroy fracking companies. However, in the process destroy other OPEC nations like Venezuela, which no one really cares about anyway. The nation of Israel does not actively do this. Say what you want about the Joos, the ones in Israel don't have an active and open hatred for the U.S. and because of this, that is why the U.S. is such a cuck for Israel.

1- Israel is a Jewish state and use representative democracy ..
2- they Usurpers and Deceivers since 1770
3- Beacasue of 1 and 2 you a dumb ass they they use you like the tool you are to iplement greater Israel using your fear against the little pussy you are ..

Defamation, was a pretty eye-opening documentary to me:

youtu.be/2_xGBU0ljUY

wow that's a highly misinformed observation.

OH and 4 millions Syrian "Refugees" Greatest Exodus in history of mankind ~! all pure coincidence ?!

the eastern european jew - aka the Bolshevik - has problem integrating into any country.

I present you GREATER ISRAEL !!!

The Iran deal did far more to reduce the oil price than OPEC.

Literally every decision Israel makes is from the perspective of the Holocaust and the universal, eternal guilt of the goy which no possible retribution can be enough for. They hate every goy everywhere, not openly, they do not admit it even to themselves ... but it's there.

>arabs weren't killing each other for 1300 years before Jews come back.

Fuck off Ahmed.

WTF ? I dont talk about Arabs I speak about Illuminated Zionist Fanatics !

>They hate every goy everywhere
you are flattering yourself, aquafresh.

The good thing about pissrael coming into existence is Arabs have a common enenmy to focus on now.

The bad thing is they still failed to do anything about it.

well, it's hatred for the christian. they hate muslims too. just like white christians hate jews and muslims.

we all hate each other pretty much.

But your FOX news reference for History lesson do not impress me ..

Nothing, but the individuals who pass the legislation to do so get lots of money from IAPAC, welcome to democracy!

The rich Jews in America think favourably of them

Well, given your terrible English, I guess I hit the nail on the head, huh Ahmed?

this , also

Whoever has a monopoly to print USA's fiat currency is what matters the most.

not who the puppet president is of that failed empire all these stupid goyim are concentrated on.

>aquafresh

my sides

Arabs Christian and Jewish peoples go along just well no prob .. the Problem is Illuminated Zionist Fanatics who push division to capitalise on war and in the process implement greater Israel to fulfill there fantasies..

Diversity is code word for White Genocide

Ya what ever you said boytoy..

>Be Atheist
>complicit in every single Jewish social movement by extension

it's not entirely israels fault... IMO russia did more to spread cultural marxism. the seed was planted decades ago, at this point it is leftist subverting the unifnormed people who were tricked out of abandoning their Christian morals.

youtu.be/A-ZQbJHagx4

We don't hate in the way Muslims and Jews hate. That kind of hatred takes lots of indoctrination during your youth.

We are amateurs.

Huh . . . Really makes you think

makes you think

May the lords wraith smite all of you fake jews

speak for yourself. we are all loosely in the Abrahamic religion tent though, so i dont hate them as much as the Atheist. jews and muslims are just misinformed heretics that will burn in hell, there is always hope that they will accept Jesus Christ. atheists are literally an abomination with no hope or redeemable traits.

>you fake jews
So, we didn't kill Jesus?

It's a system engineered to bankrupt the world, and deliver the wealth to the jews. That's why the people they go after are presented as subhuman beasts... because they refuse to play this game with the jews. Hitler, Kadaffi, Hussein, muslims in general, and South Korea, for example, have all been branded as "evil" because they wouldn't or won't play the jews' usury game... which is the TRUE evil.

Muslims, for instance, loan money without interest. Tough to compete with that when you're a greedy jew who has no connection with humanity. And that's why they're made into, or out to be, "terrorists", whom we are forced to engage in endless war, and bankrupt ourselve in the process.

This is what you get when the jews suck the last of our wealth out of us in order to get US to pay for THEIR wars.

So why are WE protecting Israel's interests over and above our OWN?

We don't need to pay the jews usury to borrow our own money. We can make it ourselves. We don't need the jew gold to back our money, either. We can back our own money with the value of our own infrastructure, along with our natural, physical, and technological resources.

And we certainly don't need the fraudulent debt they've already tricked us into, so we can simply default on the debt, and sue them to recover full reparation for what they have swindled us out of over the past 100 years with their unscrupulous fraud.

No more than I was responsible for not hiding enough Jews in WW2. That sins of the father bullshit is for kikes.

you are missing the point

>having a choice in the matter

goy, please...

>What does the U.S get out of supporting Israel so much?
Debt

>American Revolutionaries
>Persecuting Jews

We literally fought the first revolution to establish Separation of Church and State and Freedom of Religion you stupid fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJdu_ortw0k