Why is this game such a fucking piece of shit...

Why is this game such a fucking piece of shit? Sure it's fine with friends but go ahead and try to play through TVHM solo with Zer0 as a Sniper build. Enjoy dying to Bloodwing over and over because the game is balanced like a team of retarded cocksucker monkeys programmed it by slapping their micrococks against their keyboards. Fuck this pile of trash and fuck anyone who says it's properly balanced or anything but an average boring shooter. I'm ashamed that Borderlands spawned such a fucking pile of shit sequel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxYYo--mCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine not playing gunzerker

Play mecro, and stop crying

I apologize for enjoying snipers. Maybe the incompetent fucks at Cuckbox should make the game viable for all classes and maybe fanboys like you should stop swallowing their shit and asking for more.

You're just bad at video games, OP.

eat shit bush wookie

Nah, I'm not. The game is just balanced like complete ass for single player if you're playing anything but Gunzerker.

This, I played zero sniper all the way to op8, get gud scrub

I never played Gunzerker and it wasnt hard at all. Stop playing games that you can beat on the first try as your benchmark for being good, because you're not.

i CAN play this trash. I just don't.

Day of Infamy is a full conversion by the developer of Insurgency into a world war II mod.

And I bet it was frustrating as hell. It still being possible doesn't excuse the outrageously poor balance. Of course I'm sure you got on multiplayer and grinded for hours so you were overleveled and overgeared for your single player experience then laughed about how "easy" the game was. Retarded cuck.

>Stop playing games that you can beat on the first try as your benchmark for being good, because you're not.
That's a nice strawman. I've played the hell out of the Souls games, beaten all of them, I've beaten most of the old Megaman/Castlevania/Ninja Gaiden games as well. This game is just shittily balanced for singleplayer. Stop defending it because you're a sniveling fanboy.

Must suck not being able to beat a game that's not hard at all. You should probably kill yourself

Must suck giving your opinion on something you know nothing about.

>i-it's not hard b-because I play with 3 other people
>i-it's so easy
Neck yourself, lardo.

Where did I say I couldn't beat the game? I've beaten it plenty of times, just not with the Sniper class. You fucking retard.

I've literally started playing it again just this week. Just because you're shit at videogames doesn't mean your opinion is high and mighty. You just suck cock like your nigger whore of a mom

You can't be overleveled once you hit 72+

Wow. I didn't realize how butt hurt faggots like you get over sucking at a videogame

>Just because you're shit at videogames
I'm not, but you can keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night. You're clearly around 15-16, which means you'll soon be banned anyway.

>I was 72+ so it's easy
Fucking murder yourself.

Wow. I didn't realize how worthless some people could be until you posted.

I don't suck at the game you fucking faggot. The game is not properly balanced for certain classes in the single-player mode. How is this hard for you to understand? How fucking stupid are you? Kill yourself

all this butthurt over a dead game, spicy

Clearly you're just bad at it if you're this mad about one boss killing you over and over.
I've only ever played the game single player as sniper Zer0 and, apart from dying a few times, never had an issue.

Get good, scrub.

Clearly you're just talking out of your ass because there's nothing wrong with my gear or my strategy, I did everything right and got cheapshotted anyway. You will stop posting now.

Oh really? Did you play past playthrough 1? No? Then shut the FUCK up

Obviously there is if you can't beat her.
Yes, I did, I just really like Zer0.

>Obviously there is if you can't beat her.
No you faggot. There's no cure for "Play a perfect match and then get downed by one random attack with no skags left to second wind". It's just shit balance.

Get a good shield so you can take a hit, which will recharge once she flies away.
Get better guns to do more damage, not just all sniper shit.

Hide more.

It's funny that you're blaming the game instead of the player that can't beat it.

You guys are so fucking autistic I can hear your mom's talking about how they should have aborted you. If you weren't such shit at the game you wouldnt have trouble. It's not a hard game no matter who you pick. But I guess it's hard for you to focus when you're yelling at mommy for more tendies

It is badly balanced, because you have to grind xp to match the next area and it's fucking annoying, but as a player with Zer0 AND sniper build, I can say it's hard, but not impossible.
You're just angry OP, hope your day gets better

borderlands 1 wasn't that good either
It was okay until they told you to shoot gokarts using rocket launchers
Who the fuck cares

>not using zeros bloodshed tree
It takes a bit of skill but that's kind of the whole point. Also, you can still be good at sniping without putting everything into the sniper tree.
Pleb.

Play one of the many other shooter single player games out there instead and stop whining about a game geared more for having a team being unbalanced for single players

>Get a good shield so you can take a hit, which will recharge once she flies away.
I have that.
>Get better guns to do more damage, not just all sniper shit.
I haven't been using my rifle, I've been alternating between my assault rifle and my shotgun.
>Hide more.
I've been crouching on the left ledge under the overhang where most of her attacks miss.

It's funny that you're illiterate and didn't read that I literally got oneshotted by a cheapo attack and that's what ended it.

See above and kill yourself, you shitposting fat lard.

You're damn right I'm angry, she had barely any health left and then I got oneshotted by some corrosive bullshit that hit me through the wall.

>j-just accept the game's shit balance!
Fucking fanboy autists.

Stop playing first person games, those are designed to confuse people's wives
There are only a few exceptions

Artificial difficulty is still difficulty and is rewarding to beat, I maintain you are a pleb. Go play some other shooter that you can set to easy you fucking faggot.

>Artificial difficulty is still difficulty and is rewarding to beat
I'm glad I don't have standards this low you fucking casual.

It's ok. Just get your mommy to make you some tendies and empty your piss bottles and then maybe you can actually be decent at this game. I understand how someone who's eyes are so small and far apart has trouble seeing the TV but just get closer and kill those last few brain cells

>because you dislike horrid balance it means you want a game that you just breeze through
Imagine being this fucking retarded. I hope you die IRL

>blah blah blah I can't read blah blah I'm a fat fedora neckbeard that lives to shitpost blah blah blah I suck cock blah blah
I hope you die as well.

If you came bitching about multiplayer being broken in a game solely driven by its single player experience you’d get the same answer. Borderlands is trash anyway, the first one was the only good one

>It's funny that you're illiterate and didn't read that I literally got oneshotted by a cheapo attack and that's what ended it.

This argument makes no sense. You're clearly the one that's illiterate since you can't understand the basic concepts I'm spelling out for you, so you can kill Bloodwing.

Last thing I will say is that you need to level up more and then go back to fight her. Any time you get to an area or boss that's too hard for you, that means you need to fuck off and kill smaller shit to go get stronger.

This is yet another basic concept of gaming.

If you're too stupid to understand and instead just want to blame the game for your shortcomings, then stop playing the fucking game.

Good luck, retarded scrub.

>Sniper Zer0
>Not using snipers
Surely the game is retarded, not you. am I right?

So you have no argument and are a retard. As I thought. You will stop posting now.

Using a sniper rifle in that fight makes it incredibly hard because you have to move around a lot. Are you a fucking retard?

I played through BL2 twice as sniper, never had an issue. Get those crits up by putting points into it instead of other useless skills.

>hurr u r le sniper u must ONLI USE SNIPER RIFLE AT ALL TIME HURR TR00 SNIPER ONLI USE TEH SNYPUR RYEFUL
Get a load of this fucking dumbass

>You will stop posting now

Oh lawdy you're one scary motherfucker. 1v1 me in Borderlands 2. If you win, I'll stop posting, but we both know you can't ;)

Here's a good idea
Play Suikoden 2
Start applying the names from that game, to various patterns
Stop quoting fehrnein ituno'mira that's my uncle and he's black

You have to use your thumbs in order to make that sniper rifle work.

You've never even played it. Stop shitposting just to shitpost, you cuck.

In my opinion, it was good before the OP levels expansion.

You're fucking brainless. The low rate of fire for a sniper rifle makes it borderline useless in that particular fight, it's much better to use a gun with a high rate of fire because you're going to be constantly moving and you'll eventually need to second wind with quick shots. Stop fucking offering your opinion because you've clearly never played and are talking out of your gaping and oft-fucked asshole.

>You've never even played it
>After giving sound advice directly relating to the game and how to defeat a specific boss
>You've never even played it

So you're bad at games AND dense!

>sound advice
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Shut the fuck up and stop stroking your ego you dumb fuck.

>I'm going to use all my points on the sniper tree but I'm not going to use the weapon that I've already invested all those points

You're a literal moron if you rely specifically on one gun type and never use anything else. Kill yourself. Stop playing RPGs because you suck at them.

It's ok. Once you actually get past age 13 you'll learn how to play videogames and not bitch about it to random people. Until then just keep using those good boy points and getting tendies while mommy blows random dudes

>wah wah wah wah wah
Stop talking.

>Implying all snipers in the game have low RoF
>Implying you have to stand still while shooting with a sniper

Get good you fucking faggot.

I don't need to my friend- you're doing that for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxYYo--mCE

One day you'll learn how to make a real argument. Keep on jerking off to traps you faggot

You're never going to a find a sniper rifle with a higher RoF than an assault rifle or a shotgun you fucking idiot. It's not rocket science to realize that snipers aren't as ideal for some situations.

>hehehe lele funi maymay ECKS DEE
I sincerely hope you die in a car accident.

Why did you post a video of apes

>wah wah good boy points wah wah tendies
>l-learn to make a r-real argument!
It must suck knowing I'm so much better than you.

>I sincerely hope you die in a car accident.

>Solo
>Zero
>having issues
Are you literally that fucking bad lol

Do you enjoy shitposting just to shitpost?

You don't have to use it as a fucking machine gun, you know? Clearly you seriously lack skill if you think memelands 2 is hard with any skill tree.

I probably will, but it's okay. I'm pretty sure with how much cancer you're adding to the board (and the gaming community), you're already terminal.

It's commonly accepted that Zer0 is the hardest class to play solo, especially on playthrough 2 and beyond. Stop trying to look cool for anonymous faggots on fucking Sup Forums

You are bad at video games. I played as sniper, and had no problem whatsoever. NONE. And, to top it off, I played as sniper using both Zer0 and Maya.

I actually found Maya to be a lot more fun...crowd control and sniping. Mmmmmm, tasty.

Clearly you're inferior to me and there's no reason to waste further time with you.

Shut the fuck up you stupid cocksucker. You're not clever or worthwhile.

>I played as sniper, and had no problem whatsoever. NONE.
Why do you lie on the internet?

>I breezed through the first playthrough so the game is easy as a solo sniper xD

Don't worry little fella. One day you'll be smart like the rest of us and will be able to move your fingers fast enough to shoot the gun in the game.

If you are having issues playing Zer0 I really suggest that you A: get gud, or B: Kill yourself. That simple really

Nah I'm pretty clever, and obviously more worthwhile since I can beat Borderlands with Zer0.

>Clearly you're inferior to me
Manlet detected.

user you've already shown me that you're vastly beneath me. Just stop.

There's no need to reply to yourself user. You're not impressing anyone.

>You're clearly around 15-16, which means you'll soon be banned anyway.

Says the 14 year old.

>Nah I'm pretty clever, and obviously more worthwhile
Keep telling yourself that, cuck.

Another inferior specimen detected. I could kick your ass IRL too.

>Says the 14 year old.
32 actually, but nice projection, little boy.

Quickscopes with vladof snipers are where it's at

Samefag.

I will, because unlike you I don't lie to myself.

No one on this site is above anyone else. Just because you have no life, no friends, and have to try to prove you're better than random people on the internet doesn't mean it's true. One day you'll learn that

GIT GUT

>Clearly you're inferior to me
>Projecting this hard

Snipers by their very nature are support classes.
No shit they aren't optimized for soloing.

i hope everyone in this thread dies

>I could kick your ass IRL too.

>32 actually, but nice projection, little boy.

32 chonologically.
14 emotionally.

So...tell me, little one, do you always throw a temper tantrum when you don't get your way?

Then stop being a lonely neckbeard and get some friends then ffs

oh sorry i thought it was you in the video talking about the BALANCE

nobody likes you faggots.

queerfag

>nobody likes you faggots.

Says the loner whose only friend is a video game he can't beat as a sniper.

>This stupid video game just disrespected me, I'm going to call it bad names and never talk to it again. At least you like me. Isn't that right teddy? Teddy? Fuck you teddy. I never liked you *sniff* either *wwaaaaaaaaaaah*

i'm not the op you dumb faggot

Dude, stop. Your tears are getting Sup Forums wet (literally and figuratively).

stupid queerfag

go cry to