What kind of X Men movie you want senpai?

>What kind of X Men movie you want senpai?
Cut out the shitty characters nobody cares about
>say no more

Why is Wolverine still there tho

I still have hope about them bringing cyclops back as the "hawkeye" of this old man logan.
I mean, Mr Sinister is in it and all, this is their chance to redeem the character, have him dying with some decency... they can at least give us that, right?.... right?

nobody gives a fuck about Cyclops, the only good thing about him is stealing his girlfriends.

>turn one of the most iconic xmen into a cuck
>he barely even wears the visor
Fuckin travesty. They've ruined nearly all the characters. The last 2 wolverine movies were garbage. DOFP was the only good xmen movie and they cut an entire storyline out.

It's not an Old Man Logan adaptation. When will people understand this?

It's only old man Logan in the sense that his healing factor is waning. There will be no hulk and no hawkeye.

>Movie about wolverine being old and mutants not being around anymore
> It has nothing to do with the comic where wolverine is old and mutants are not around anymore

Yeah, because DotFP and age of apocalypse were page per page adaptations.

>What kind of X Men movie you want senpai?
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

Anyone remember that thread from almost a year ago where the "Hollywood insider" posted spoilers about Logan? Seems like he might have been legit

I think I've gotten pretty much everything I've wanted from X-Men movies with First Class, X2, Days of Future Past, and this upcoming Logan movie. They've pretty much done all the good stories outside maybe Phoenix saga, which is probably where they'll go next.

kiss my boipucci ya twerp

But wolverine is still in it.

But they have to done the one where magneto rips all the adamantium from wolverine

Eh.

They haven't done age of apocalypse. They did some half assed power ranger movie with apocalypse in it.

Age of Apocalypse wasn't good.

literally a compilation of shitty action scenes separated by short sequences of dialogue

>Wolverine taller than Professor X
dropped

I didn't know Hugh Jackman was Jewish

lel