Anyone here from NYC?

Anyone here from NYC?
How is life there? Asking because I finally made enough money to travel there.
NYC thread

Fuck off we're full

I liken it to a prison colony with good food.

bump

lived here all my life, place is a steaming shit hole, stay away if you like happiness.

Why tho? What gives you the feeling of being in a prison?

This

I hear people say that all the time, but on the other hand aren't all big cities depressing as Fuck? :/

Understandable, but just know I'd never live there, way too many poor people. Shit ruins your mood.

typical beta male.

Any places I should visit?

shithole state with shithole people

even Long Island?

Same in NJ

It's alright, lately one out of every 2 people I meet came from another country/state. There are expensive neighborhoods and cheaper ones.

If you really want to see how new York really is, stay out of midtown, manhattan. Everything above 96th st and everything below west 4 is absolutely marvelous. The only exception is ktown, hells kitchen (for the bars, there's this place with $3 dollar beers and a free hotdog for every drink purchased) and central park.

If you're white with no street smarts and lack awareness of your surroundings, you could invite the wrong kind of crowd. Teenagers are the worst age group to encounter here so be careful.

what a dirty shit hole

i live in midtown east, great area, great city.

amazing food and plenty to do

name of the hotdog bar?

indeed
an asylum run by the inmates

It’s such a huge pile of shit

why the reference to prison?
no freedom?

They come to Florida and then we get a bad reputation because they are pieces of shit

Do not come to Florida if you are from New York
We don't want you here, you can't drive, you are angry assholes and you are ugly. Stay Out

Rudys on 9th ave in hells kitchen. It's a really good pre game place

any advice on saving money?

Brother was there on tour with his band. He said it was all trash and smelled like piss no matter where he went.

I'll def check that out, thanks!

Is not freedom if you pay for it

Shut the fuck up floriho. Everyone I met from Florida talks about escaping from there like they were in a death camp.

Yea FUCK OFF , WE'RE TIRED OF YOU OUT OF TOWNERS GENTRIFYING OUR CITY

>how is life
>Jew york
Planes fly into buildings there user

Did you forget!

>gentrifying
you just proved what a shithole Florida is.

I'd rather be friends with a nigger than anyone from new york

I better not see you in my fucking city you out of towners blocking my fucking sidewalk.

Here's a complimentary buck 50 scar for you, common courtesy.

I'd never.

I was just thinking about how much New York fucking sucks

Isn't new york filled with niggers anyway?

Pretty much like every big metropolis in the world.

Ive always wonder what train line that was the Manhattan bound 3 train or somethin? She looks like an uptown kind of chick.

New York is a cesspool that smells of garbage and the musk of thousands of sweaty meatbags. When Kim Jong Illest finally blows his load nothing of value will be lost.

No one gonna say anything about that entire fucking pretzel being thrown away?

I cant fucking stand the NY faggots that move down here and get all sentimental about it. They left that fucking place because deep down they know that entire city break off and fall into the fucking ocean.

Oh man, I've actually been there the few times I've been to NYC, place was the shit.

cost of living is high , its cold and crowded. Some people like that though.

i wouldn't touch a trashy bitch either, most probably she will accouse you of rape afterwards

kek

that office depot is gone.

how do you even know where that place is?

not from there but I know what it's like
>full of people who don't mix together, it's not a melting pot like the rest of the country. blacks all stick together, puerto ricans all stick together, etc. They all have their little neighborhoods and some neighborhoods are waaay nicer than others and speak completely different languages
>smells like shit
>smog
>don't even try to drive
>rude people, crack heads
>expensive as fuck
>restaurants fucking everywhere
>loud as fuck all the time
>some parts are dangerous as fuck and are right next to nice parts of town
that's all I know

Any natives here that actually like the city?

Love it not rich enough to live here

bump

>Teenagers are the worst age group to encounter here so be careful.
why?

anarchy.