OLD GODS OF Sup Forums COME FORTH. Fuck this faggot up he raped my girlfriend

OLD GODS OF Sup Forums COME FORTH. Fuck this faggot up he raped my girlfriend.

then have her do a rape kit lol

not your personal army

I got u op

Post results?

Anyone else fucking him up?

Op here have fun fucking up this mexican't

He hasn't replied yet op

Where are all the sjws that have been taking over this shithole? don't u guys love defending rape victims?

Don't tell us what to do you fucking fag.

>Be OP
>Have Facebook
>Think Sup Forums cares about rape or murder
>Tells Sup Forums to do something because he saw a top 10 video of Sup Forums doing dumb shit
Confirmed normalfag

"""""raped"""""
you mean she slept with him and you found out so that's what she told you

What is the police for, again?

dumbass

Samefag

Nypa faggot

youre just mad cuz you got cucked

Fuck you guys I've been here since 2014 im not entirely old but I'm definitely not new.

Story tiem
>type like this
>pls respond

Maybe i am. I've done my time helping out my retarded Sup Forumsrethren before though. Not like i didn't expect the normal responses to a personal army thread just had to try.

Kek newfag

kys

Oldfag here. Request denied.
Suggestion: Learn the difference between rape and cucked. Then learn how to fuck better.

Did you see him rape your girlfriend,
or did your girlfriend say he raped her?

Or did you just make this shit up because you don't like him, are WAY to beta to do anything yourself, and asked Sup Forums for help?

leave your girlfriend she cheated on you, fucktard. kys

>nypa

@OP/759334208
I speak for all of Sup Forums
I hate this god foresaken situation you are in and will do everything in my power to bring this man down.

Yours truly,

Anonymous

this gave me a chuckle

OMG! ARE YOU THE FAMOUS Sup Forums HACKER ANONYMOUS?

STFU. You don't speak for me. You don't spe---- what? You're trolling him? Oh, shit. Sorry, man. I hope I didn't blow it for you.

Yeah, we're behind you OP. All the way.

>be me 20
>gf is crazy and retarded and 16
>dating for almost 2 years now
>had abusive tormenting parents
>biological father and brothers molested and raped her throuought her life
>has been raped twice before i met her from people who's houses she was going to in order to run away from her family
Thats the backstory
>wants more friends so she gets a snapchat
>talks to guy named ace cordova and says lets hang
>guy comes to hangout and doesnt stop asking for sex
>dude says ok lets go for a walk on the trails
>gets deep into trails and asks for sex again
>she said no again and asks to go back since its getting sketchy
>he swung at her when she wasnt looking and knocked her too the ground then put his hand over her mouth
>he took her pants off halfway and barely stuck it in before she got free and ran
(She was close by her house when this happened so she just ran home)
>was 6 months ago and she never said anything until 3 days ago because i told her meeting up with random people to hangout was a bad idea when she was doing it
>has not been on sc since 6 months ago when she hung out and got raped by him so i believe her

Hey man im only 20 this place has been my place to go when i need a few laughs or just to see somthing fucked up for quite a few years now. So fuck you buddyyyyyy

That's the hard knock life

Shit happens man i will post pics of qt3.14 rape victim gf if u guys dont be gay and fuck his faggot ass day up.

You admit:
>gf is crazy and retarded and 16

So, we are going to simply believe the story?

Meeting strangers on Snapchat to “hangout”

Of course. And, when she turns 18 (and is an adult), she'll go to adultfriendfinder to find adult friends.

I mean yeah. Wouldnt be wasting my time trying to get u fags to message this mexicant when i could be fucking her.

Come in hopeful and leave angry!!

Sup Forums so fucking rocks. A round of applause, we did it again.

I’m about an hour south of there OP

Dew it

so you gave a guy a handjob?

Lol in what way am i angry. I already stated in an earlier post that i knew this was going to happen.

Hwat. Bobby what are u talking about.

Post her nudes first. Then I will do him some serious damage.

rape him back

Lmao u crazy niqqa ill post pics but obviously i cant post nudes of a 16 year old on the world wide web

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!!
So, OPFuck on off back to plebbit

Not illegal where I live bitch.

Oh well. Moving on. Sounds like you got cucked and you want revenge.

Nah she told me, straight up crying cause she didnt know how to tell anyone this when i told her it was a bad idea and it was her idea to hang in the first place. I wouldnt lie to u guys. Im telling u all what happened to her.

really shouldn't need to be explained if you aren't a retard

So how do that mean i gave someone a handjob. Ive never even met the dude explain yourself citizen of Sup Forums

>actual retard
alright we're done here guys.

Pics or it didn't happen

Wao u so good at trollying kan u teech me hao

Lmao would if i could man i said i can post non nude

>not knowing the difference between attempted rape and actual rape
It sounds like your gf's brain is fried from being such a whore

Jesus christ he's insinuating your hand is your girlfriend you fucking moron.
>actual retard
is correct, fuck you're dumb.

This is quite obviously what is happening to me your deductive skills are impeccable do you want a cookie?

Hey man fuck u lol i just got out of class and im stoned give me a break u hostile faggot

Lurk moar big guy

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes! Seems to me that she got what fuk she was looking for on those trails, but I seriously doubt that she "ran away n didn't finish him off"

Then why would she tel me at all. I completely understand what u are saying im just more involved with her than you guys obviously. Ive told ya what has happened and i trust her because she was able to come to me about the whole thing. She never told anyone about any of her rapes when she was younger either. I was the first one to hear all of it.

I would defanitely lurk moar if i didnt have a job, go to school, and basically take care of my girlfriend like she is my daughter for christs sake. I got a pretty full schedule and i get on here when i can my man

I can see why she tells you these things. It's because you're the only one gullible enough to actually believe her

She's a little ass girl dude she has no way to defend herself.

What do you expect, she's a fucking child.

No post nudes faggot.

>Fuck this faggot up he raped my girlfriend.
I very highly doubt that. It's more likely that you're him and you made this thread to fish for compliments from strangers.

>I'm more involved with her than you guys

Not what she said last night.

he did say she was retarded...

Some times bitchs have to vent and get shit off their chest and half truths aren't lies..and at that age they make their life's look hard for their age just think about how these bitches are attention seeking whores on social media

Lmao truuuuuuuuuuuuuu

This dumb Nazi don't know he being groomed for the friend zone.

> Nigga us oldfags are PRO-rape

Shes not literally retarded she just makes shitty life decisions 99 percent of the time. her hanging out with someone at a park by her house should not be unsafe for her.

For girls Attention is attention wether in form of txt "likes" followers n a shoulder to cry on ...

Well yeah i wouldnt defend anyone from rape unless it was my girlfriend bro lol. Idgaf about bitches except mine

well that's what she told you ... truth is you've been cucked

Weve been dating for 2 years Sup Forumsro

NYPA, faggot.

I'm telling him.

NEW YORK POLICE ACADEMY

Dew it

So you started "dating" when she was 14 and you were 18?

Nope 15 and 19. We have the same birthday too, it will be 2 years in a couple months

Sounds like she just wanted to fuck someone else, but didn't want to get blamed.

Your fault for dating a child then. Disgusting.

Wait until u pissed her off...we'll see how long til ur signed up on a sex offenders registry

This. Probably didn't dick her down good enough especially when she's at the age where she's most horniest.

She wouldn't have gotten blamed(if she really did it like you guys think)if she kept it from me so her telling me is proof enough of her being truthful.

pics or it didn't happen

Wrong age bud, late 20 and early 30s is what ur talking about

S A M E F A G
A
M
E
F
A
G

Go back to plebbit n try harder there faggot

Maybe if you have something to offer us.