Planning on killing myself tonight, my girlfriend just cucked me and fuck it i dont want to be a doctor anyway

Planning on killing myself tonight, my girlfriend just cucked me and fuck it i dont want to be a doctor anyway

whats the most painless and painful way

Other urls found in this thread:

exiteuthanasia.wordpress.com/rational-suicide-helium-other-methods/
suicideprevention.ca/need-help/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gassing yourself with something inert like nitrogen or argon. helium is too hard to get.

where would i get this

welding supply store
buy a pressure regulator too so you don't burst a lung

good nite nigga

okay

Gotta stream it

KILLING YOURSELF OVER A BITCH?!?! What FUCK user. "I don't love these hoes I'm out the door" - Snoop Dogg

Fire.

You're fucking retarded, helium is the easy as fuck to get.

Step 1. Search Amazon for "helium"
Step 2. Buy it.

Ta-DA! Faggot.

Burning or slicing your wrists would be the most painful, at least that's what I am thinking... Use a shotgun tho, if you blast your head off you're instantly dead, also more blood, will be harder for your girlfriend

it's diluted with 5-10% air though so it won't kill you

Live stream?

trips for op to stream

can i has money or bitcoin?

>thinks 5% oxygen will keep you alive

You need 19% oxygen in the gasses you inhale to prevent entering a state of hypoxia. You'd die just fine with it.

if you suck me off faggot

exiteuthanasia.wordpress.com/rational-suicide-helium-other-methods/
welp i was wrong on both counts. you can use helium too OP. works the same as nitrogen or anything else.

Wouldn't it make more sense to kill the girl?

ok

trips demands

shes a fucking whore and can live with my death on her mind forever

At least you learned something today.

NewKid#6156
it was all a meme add me

>kill the girl
>go to confession
>tell priest you killed girl and are going to kill yourself
>be forgiven
>kill self
>go to heaven
>fuck with girl you murdered in heaven
>profit

Kill them both first

Papercut your eyeballs until you bleed out ..

Or you can be a grown ass man and cuck her back. Even if it is backpage then leave the filled condom on her pillow and move to Mexico and bang natives

>go to duane reade
>aquire many many ibuprofen
>aquire nyquil
>make your bed
>get in your pjs
>consume all the goodies (ALL the pills user)
>consume lots of alcohol (required)
>100% chance you will not wake up

faggot
when you become a doctor you're gonna be swimming in pussy calm your tits and complete your degree.

oh and also make sure you drink the nyquil beforehand and fall asleep face up

But then he's going to be a shitty doctor who doesn't even care about his patients, and just goes through the motions....

OD on heroin, chase the dragon, and feel nothing

browsing Sup Forums

stuff your mouth full of the bull's cock and let him hold your nose until you suffocate

Painless is combination of alcohol, sleeping pills and opiates or benzos.

Most painful is to pour petrol on yourself and ignite.

That' not true. Take it from an ex addict, you feel every second of the overdose. It's not painless, you just feel your body needing oxygen and not getting enough.

well fuck....I was lied to then.

I was told people just get high/pass out, sounds more gruesome.

Thanks user

she's not going to care OP, don't waste your time/life

>"Whats the most painless way?"
>"I'm a doctor."
Paging doctor faggot, you should already know.

Snoop Dogg is a faggot lmao

Ok first, don't do it. Girl Friend = replaceable human. There are lots out there. Death is permanent, girl friends are temporary.

Secondly, everyday some idiot is on here talking about killing themself. It's tiresome. Just leave your life and walk somewhere.. get your head straight. In a year if you still feel this way (you won't) , come back here for help.

Don't kill yourself! Kill the bitch! She is waste to the world.Too many fishes in the sea. Btw death is way worse than life. After death is hell. Eternal darkness and pain.

Painful way would be to gas your self, and quickest pull a Kurt Cobain

Dude dont an hero, over 1 Female. You know how many girls their are? There is a woman in Sweden that makes chocolate on a mountain bro. And she has wet dreams of you every night. Thats real man, just because shes a girl doesn't make it any diff, for you my bro. Dont let this skank cripple you.

Just do it.

>i dont want to be a doctor anyway
>whats the most painless and painful way

Well shit, OP, if you don't already know then its a good thing your last patient will be yourself.

can't go to heaven if you kill yourself fag.

You’re making the wrong move,
One of my ex’s killed herself. I don’t feel bad about it. I just feel like I won.

that really sounds like a good plan tho

choking on another girls pussy, dont give in: go find 1 of the other 4 billion women to plant your seed in. Your Ex will grow old and wither, enjoy your life becoming better everyday as a MAN

Fucking pussy

Pics of gf? Also, if you kill yourself over her she wins. It just proves to her that men will kill themselves if they're not with her which gives her bragging rights.

Post nudes of her op and move on. Got damn.

No, become a doctor, get wealthy and fuck girls half your age while she gets old and fat living with some poorfag for the rest of her days. If that isn't revenge I don't know what is.

ironically the suicide rate for doctors is pretty high

>doesn't know how to kill himself
Shit doctor

That's how I did it

dammm nigga i was about to say this....
probally just a shitty lier

Or you could just buy a helium tank from any party supply store

If you were going to be a doctor your should already know

gunshot to the head

>my girlfriend just cucked me
literally billions of other women on the planet
>be a doctor
yeah, rich doctors don't get a lot of pussy

get a grip, asshole

do this!

he's no Dr. Death

Stop being a faggot and don't kill yourself

Killing yourself over a girl is pathetic. Stop it

Don't do it user

suicideprevention.ca/need-help/

>whats the most painless and painful way

if you did 1 you could answer 2 yourself

nerve gas

if you want to go out in alot of pain drink bleach or get some strong acid

Painless - Heroin/Opiate overdose
Painful - Fire/Literal human torch.

I'll do it for free

Argon smells awful, couldn't imagine asphyxiation with that shit. It would taste like shit to I bet.

>my girlfriend just cucked me
go travel old fag
you will meet plenty of despo hot women on your travels, especially in asia like thailand, vietnam or china, and you'll have a blast
go see the world

You're a doctor. Figure it out.

Drug Overdose definitely it's a very smooth way to go. If you're good at finding dealers get some heroine and die with it (worth it, it will be both the last and greatest time of your life), and if you're more like a skinny ass white bitch, just get some sleeping pills.
But if I were you I'd rather kill my girlfriend and make it an "accident" than killing myself. you know... Car accident or something