I need a girlfriend... very very badly

I need a girlfriend... very very badly.

Same my guy, But what can we do?!?!?!?!?

I don’t have the answer. But somethings got to change before I snap.

I got you fam

to expose her like the other faggots here? better not

I had one, she left me, im as lonely as I was before, but now, I feel even worse, cause all the time I was with her it was a waste, now im lonley, and have expended my time following a false dream. Die alone OP, be loyal only to yourself, ourselves is all we have.

Way to marginalize my anxieties and frustration... thanks.

Why not just fuck a whore?

Come on That was a little funny my guy

Gotta start taking advantage of situations. You can't tell me there hasn't been a time where it felt like a perfect cue to spark something, but you chickened out.

its pretty easy to get a girl or get laid.. might just be your personality

Because I don’t want to pay some poor soul to have sex with me. I want a desirable girlfriend... there’s nothing abnormal about that.

I guess just get out more my guy. fucking a whore will be better than coaxing some bitch to sleep with you tbh

No you don't.

you're only feeling that way because valentines day is coming up, go beat your dick off to some camwhores in the meantime

>can't handle banter
>is on Sup Forums

I don’t want to die alone. How will I plant my seed I’m alone all the time?

Not gonna find one on Sup Forums unless you want one with a dick

>I need a girlfriend... very very badly.

Never happen. The bitches get spooked around desperately horny betas.

Kek this is probably why

Why? For sex? Find someone to fuck on craigslist/pof/tinder.

That simple.

Girlfriends/wives are succubusses. Very few are actually cool enough to spend time with. But you're not going to find them by looking, that's all by chance and living.

Pretty sure my problem is just my ego...I'm fairly fit, but I still can't approach chicks :(

Then I go out and see people with decent chicks, and they themselves aren't even fit

Me too, but crying about it is shameful.

It's (mostly) all about confidence which is something I admittedly don't have, but I comprehend it's the answer. Problem is that i live in a shitty small Arizona town with a high frequency of brown people so its relatively rare to find a white cutie. Especially one with a decent personality.

It does suck being lonesome but use this time to better yourself.

Pof?

Better save up money now.

plentyoffish

Dunno why but all of a sudden there is a Girl that has intresst in me which in never thought tbh all of a sudden im not sad anymore or depressed just believe in it and it will Happen some day to you thats the key to life you have to believe in yourself

Oh shit nigga damn

The answer is easy:
Lower your standards.

No You?

Fuck dude thats some good advice, Im not gonna fuck a whale tho

Alright here's some actual advice fag

Fake it till you make it. Pretend to be the Chad the girl you want to fuck wants. No girl wants to fuck a sexually frustrated virgin.

Think about it like you're acting in a movie. You're an actor, you do not need to actually have those Chad character traits, you're only pretending.

Do this and you will get a gf. It worked for me

Black sails is the shit or at least it's the shit until they start harping on how flints a fag

I will never lower my standards. I got a right to my preferences.

I tried lowering my standards, my dick never got hard

Yes! They fucked up the whole series with that unnecessary faggotry.

Fuck

OP posts on Sup Forums looking for a girlfriend.

It’s no wonder lonely dudes go postal... with people telling them that they’ll die alone, lower your standards, you”ll never have her.... so on so on so forth.

Urine the write palace.

At least OP’s mind is not in the gutter user. That’s fucking disgusting.

i see

I WILL get what it is I want... one way or another. OP will settle for nothing less.